Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but oor Manda knows best. Anyone tries to tell her she looks remotely ridiculous she thinks they’re jealous trolls.
I know she is so far removed from reality it’s worrying. It’s semi good to have a bit of IDGAF what people say though some self respect is good too. Wonder if her and Auld CreepyBaws Property Boss will end up together him rattling from his coke binging and her on the Vegan wine. Now there is a match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest the dug looks horrendous! The drinking, the pumping in the sauna, the lips and the bleeping hair 🙈👀 her mental health is really bad and she continues to act like she’s famous 😂😂😂😂 her content is pure pish! She has no class whatsoever! Her maw looks better than her! She’s completely embarrassing! Old sauna bird with minging minge, both sets of lips mangled beyond repair. If staff from be beautiful read this, open your eyes and see her for the user she is. Look at her past patterns to identify how she will eventually treat yous! Honestly feel bad yous 🌚
And nobodies going to go there with an old wino sitting drying her own hair talking pish! Be beautiful should be careful with dugbreath 🤣

Reactions: 3
I know she is so far removed from reality it’s worrying. It’s semi good to have a bit of IDGAF what people say though some self respect is good too. Wonder if her and Auld CreepyBaws Property Boss will end up together him rattling from his coke binging and her on the Vegan wine. Now there is a match made in heaven.
His old baws have well been rattled off her arse 🤢 did he pay or did he no that’s the question 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s deff bad advertising for those businesses. I’d avoid where she goes like the plague. That hairs the cheapest of the cheap, at least when she had it done by Terry the hair was decent quality it was just her letting it get matted that made it look horrendous, this new shops hair looks synthetic cheap Ali express shite.
The hair is hoaching, imagine looking and saying ‘oh her hairs nice , must go to that salon’! She’s like boris Johnstone with extensions lately 🤣🤣

What 50 year old woman tells social media she’s no knickers on?! Manky old slaaaaaag! 🤣🤣 must be airing her chapped lips 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now the teeth are getting capped 😂 but honest she doesn’t listen to trolls 🤷‍♀️ Aye hen and the band played believe it if you like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His old baws have well been rattled off her arse 🤢 did he pay or did he no that’s the question 🥴
Probably got her on Klarna 🤣🤣

Why is she posting TT from months ago about BeBeautiful getting bullied & trolled as if it’s just happening? Someone seeking attention Man-da

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably got her on Klarna 🤣🤣

Why is she posting TT from months ago about BeBeautiful getting bullied & trolled as if it’s just happening? Someone seeking attention Man-da
Somebody said on the comments the other week did he pay her up in ginger bottles 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was calling T*T life she is so affected it eating her alive. People who don’t care would not read or even comment on it. Hi Manda 👋

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s bothered she hates that people see though her. I mean ffs you’d need to be Stevie wonder the way she acts

she’s way more bothered by here than any of us are
I can honestly say it’s only when she’s on my FYP that she is in my head

tattle lives in yours rent free

Honest
Oh she’s bothered she hates that people see though her. I mean ffs you’d need to be Stevie wonder the way she acts

she’s way more bothered by here than any of us are
I can honestly say it’s only when she’s on my FYP that she is in my head

tattle lives in yours rent free
Her patter is utter pish! Tit life 😂😂 her foundation is trowelled on and her neck is bogon with 50 layers of cheap fake tan! Dugheed since your reading this STOP being a bleeping hingoot and stop talking in riddles as it makes you look deranged! Your stupid we rhymes that don’t even rhyme or make sense! Your whole content is about trolls! You should just admit your an auld slag getting pummelled in the saunas 😂😂😂 please tell us what happened with your life coach job 😂😂😂 coaching the old stinky men in the saunas to get a stonner 🙈🙈🙈 your are absolutely stinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not exactly Gok Wan …but manky Mandy has the worse dress sense iv seen ..her clothes are Cheap and tacky..just like herself 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.