Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story about the woman with the dog made me laugh, she was right, I wouldn't want u clapping my dog with those bogin hands, god knows how many sweaty old Willie's you have touched with them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The story about the woman with the dog made me laugh, she was right, I wouldn't want u clapping my dog with those bogin hands, god knows how many sweaty old Willie's you have touched with them 🤢
It obv really annoyed her. She was raging 🤣🤣🤣
Gives the driver £2.50 tip………wow how it feels to be a celeb in Dennistoun. That’ll be him taking the rest of the day off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not bothered about trolls yet constantly talks about trolls, aye nae bother hen 🤣

Reactions: 6
Same old shite we had with terrys! Patter is pure pish manda 🤣 recycling now death breath 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Always on the train wonder where she goes 😜 Her lips are an absolute mess she’s looking like Jackie Stallone’s long lost blonde sister today.
Id posted this on the old thread forgetting there was a new one. It’s shocking what being a mad wino the past 2 years has done to her looks, she used to be so pretty.
View attachment 1283940
I genuinely think that’s the app everyone uses to edit themselves there’s no way she ever looked like that, my family stay next to her I think she’s always been rough I’ll ask and report back

• Haha
I genuinely think that’s the app everyone uses to edit themselves there’s no way she ever looked like that, my family stay next to her I think she’s always been rough I’ll ask and report back
Probably edited, she has aged something awful like even if you look back on her old tiktoks . All the wine & sauna shifts are aging her. She’s a riddy

• Haha
First thing on my fyp this morning. Canny go him but I was howling 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
176B5CB4-99A5-4BB3-B0F6-0CAC627FFBC1.png

State of that hair of hers , matted to duck like a dug you’d see on a SSPCA advert . I don’t know how they Be Beautiful lassies can be fucked dematting that mess every week, nae wonder Terry told her to bolt

• Haha
View attachment 1332593
State of that hair of hers , matted to duck like a dug you’d see on a SSPCA advert . I don’t know how they Be Beautiful lassies can be fucked dematting that mess every week, nae wonder Terry told her to bolt
She’s a cheek to stand in front of a mirror putting make up on. Kinda makes it worse knowing she’s just a chatty lazy git

Reactions: 4
On her way to see some sweaty old men 👀
On her way back from letting the auld guys rattle her. I’m a pure Isa the nosy cow the night ano 🙈but if you flip that tiktok you can read the writing n see the trains on the way to Queen Street , next stops Falkirk High… one of the stops on the Edinburgh Waverley to Queen street train so she’s deff been up the Sauna for a shift.
Dunno how she can do it, she’d make a lot more money than £70 a ride if she did adult content online n no have to touch any dirty old men. My pal does it n makes a crazy amount of money men literally throw their money away, somebody like Dugheed would make a hell of a lot more with all the sleazes on tiktok that like her n loads of folk would subscribe for a laugh at her too she’d be loaded .
She maybe just enjoys getting her hole right enough n no having to declare her £70 a go to the brew or the tax man

Attachments

• Haha
On her way back from letting the auld guys rattle her. I’m a pure Isa the nosy cow the night ano 🙈but if you flip that tiktok you can read the writing n see the trains on the way to Queen Street , next stops Falkirk High… one of the stops on the Edinburgh Waverley to Queen street train so she’s deff been up the Sauna for a shift.
Dunno how she can do it, she’d make a lot more money than £70 a ride if she did adult content online n no have to touch any dirty old men. My pal does it n makes a crazy amount of money men literally throw their money away, somebody like Dugheed would make a hell of a lot more with all the sleazes on tiktok that like her n loads of folk would subscribe for a laugh at her too she’d be loaded .
She maybe just enjoys getting her hole right enough n no having to declare her £70 a go to the brew or the tax man
She already tried OF. It failed miserably because it involves you having to put the effort in to make money. Everything she has tried has failed. Sauna probably suits her because she can do it drunk & looking like a skank

She already tried OF. It failed miserably because it involves you having to put the effort in to make money. Everything she has tried has failed. Sauna probably suits her because she can do it drunk & looking like a skank
Aye canny imagine her putting the effort in n she would lose her brew money n no get her rent paid by the social . Cash in hand sauna shifts it is then 🤢

She’s just bogon looking! Her old pal Karen has her own Tik Tok page now and the dug is not her friend on it! She was an alcoholic and drug user but she’s been clean for 10 years! How the duck did she ever put up with being pals with the wine licker? I bet they met at AA! The dug only keeps pals for so long, as soon as they find out she’s a dirty using scrounged the friendships disappear! Cannot believe the dug has resorted to sauna work 😩😫😳 she was pumping everything from tinder so May as well get paid for it! She’s reached a point of no return as no decent man would settle for her! Even her ex has knocked her back! She was turning up to his in taxis steaming and the police were getting phoned out!

Well spotted hen so aye

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.