Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them poor eyebrows screaming for help, caked in leichner, barbecue sauce in your hair my arse, she's probably done a quick shift in the sauna...
deff had her wig pulled about by some dirty old man ๐Ÿคข

Her pals eyebrows Jeeso no wonder her pals donโ€™t tell her she looks a state

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Dugheed I would be ashamed if I was you! Ok so your working in the sauna! Big deal! But wtf is your TT all about in the barras lingerie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you are definitely losing the plot! Your hair is atrocious and your lips are horrific! Your absolutely stinking and believe me when I say NO ONE is jealous of you ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ You are riddled with mental health! At least sheโ€™s had the audacity to stop lying about being a life coach ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dugheed I would be ashamed if I was you! Ok so your working in the sauna! Big deal! But wtf is your TT all about in the barras lingerie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you are definitely losing the plot! Your hair is atrocious and your lips are horrific! Your absolutely stinking and believe me when I say NO ONE is jealous of you ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ You are riddled with mental health! At least sheโ€™s had the audacity to stop lying about being a life coach ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The life coach story while sheโ€™s an alcoholic with an erratic lifestyle herself used to make me howl ๐Ÿ˜‚ She should just admit to what she does for a living & own it nobody will be arsed, sheโ€™ll make a lot more money when she sets up her OF again they can make some amount of money doing that even old winos like Dugheed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine waking up to they trotters/legs ๐Ÿ˜‚Thatโ€™s manky she must be getting spray tans on top of spray tans. Itโ€™s all embedded into her pores โ€ฆ she needs to exfoliate and moisturise. Yuck! You would think her wee Maw would say to her tho she is probably busy reading folks fortunes on Blackpools South Pier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine waking up to they trotters/legs ๐Ÿ˜‚Thatโ€™s manky she must be getting spray tans on top of spray tans. Itโ€™s all embedded into her pores โ€ฆ she needs to exfoliate and moisturise. Yuck! You would think her wee Maw would say to her tho she is probably busy reading folks fortunes on Blackpools South Pier.
Can you imagine taking her home after a night out! duck me the smell of the hair and the manky tan would knock you out! Itโ€™s the hair for me ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ itโ€™s bleeping alive and her mingle must be done nick! Getting rattled 50 times a night aff old sad stinky men that canโ€™t pull a bird or those fetish cunts that want to pump stinky women ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s an absolute no from me. Dug get yourself cleaned up and cut that bleeping hair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Her gnashers are the least of her worries โ€ฆ. first things first โ€ฆ the hair, dissolve those lips, the dug lug saggy t*ts and sort that tan out.

Reactions: 2
Back at the hairdressers making them take awful tiktoks of her... Only a matter of time before they are sick of her scrounging off them.
Dugheeds content used to be funny, a 50ish year old full of life and showing how you're never too old... Now her content is alarming and she's trying to stay relevant thinking going people find it entertaining watch her date and get drunk. She has ruined herself and needs to reign it in!

Reactions: 8
The NOB asthetitics place and the gallowgate salon wonโ€™t be able to say no to her now. Worst thing they ever done was engaging with her. She refers to them as her pals nowโ€ฆ..sheโ€™s not got any pals. Canโ€™t keep any pals.
I know of loads of people who would never go to these places incase she rocked up with her camera and they were part of the circus. Not a good business idea or look for that to be promoting you. Sheโ€™s a munter.

Reactions: 5
The NOB asthetitics place and the gallowgate salon wonโ€™t be able to say no to her now. Worst thing they ever done was engaging with her. She refers to them as her pals nowโ€ฆ..sheโ€™s not got any pals. Canโ€™t keep any pals.
I know of loads of people who would never go to these places incase she rocked up with her camera and they were part of the circus. Not a good business idea or look for that to be promoting you. Sheโ€™s a munter.
Sheโ€™s a rid neck always wants something for nothing , sheโ€™s terrible advertising for that salon her hairs always a complete riot sheโ€™s back to not brushing it again same as she did with the extentions terry gave her for free. If I had a salon Iโ€™d be wanting someone that Showed off their work to their advantage looked good etc, canโ€™t imagine anyone looking at Dugheed and going oh wow look at that hair I want the same or wow look at them Jackie Stallone lips Iโ€™m going to the same salon as her etc. sheโ€™s a mess , terrible advertising for those shops

• Heart
Sheโ€™s going to a wedding, no doubt she will give herself a pure showing up!

Sheโ€™s going to a wedding, no doubt she will give herself a pure showing up!
Sheโ€™s away to that wedding looking like a sunset strip hooker. Bride asked her to dress ladylike & not to wear a short dress or have her boobs out so Dugheed being Dugheed sheโ€™s totally ignored that. Away with shortest leopard print dress with the tits out drinking gin on the way. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeh the places she goes you would not touch with a barge pole. No way away to the wedding with her tits out and a hooker dress on.

Reactions: 4
I've just caught up on her stories. She's filmed a guy touching himself on the train. She's even filmed his face ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeh the places she goes you would not touch with a barge pole. No way away to the wedding with her tits out and a hooker dress on.
Jesus who goes to a wedding like that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ The bride didnโ€™t look like she wanted to spend much time with her when they all had a shot at the bar, all walked away from her. The trouble with Dugheed is she thinks every day is about her but unfortunately itโ€™s that lassies wedding day and sheโ€™s standing like a pumped up version of Bet Lynch at the Rovers Return

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.