Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I think it’s Matt, everyone thinks he’s cute but I reckon he’s a pest. A quick grab of the arse and suck on the nipple thinking no one minds. Then breaking the rules in the parliament bar.
By day he’s all pink ties and wafers, by night he’s Jäger bombs and dogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Re Boris sex details. Someone on Mumsnet claimed her friend has slept with him and he was ‘surprisingly kinky’ which made me feel slightly unwell.🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My ex Matts giving a Downing Street press conference tonight for all you Matt groupies. God I can’t believe the first 5-6 threads were full of my love for him....feels like it was lifetime ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Every time the talk turns to Boris shagging i feel quite ill... All slobbery labrador breath.... Hopefully it would be over quickly 🤢🤢
I reckon he’s selfish as well. Pump pump squirt then rolls over, farts and expects you to sleep in the wet patch.

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
My ex Matts giving a Downing Street press conference tonight for all you Matt groupies. God I can’t believe the first 5-6 threads were full of my love for him....feels like it was lifetime ago!!
I forgot you started as a Hugecock honey. Though I think you made a good choice backing the Starmer Stallion.

I've decided to sort out my cupboard of doom, the one where you chuck shit to get it hidden. Am at that stage where you have a kitchen full of crap and you yourself are full of regrets. Send help, booze or Raab. Or all three 🙌

If he looks tired it’s because he’s been up all night with me again 😉The man is rampant and won’t stop for rest.
It'll fall off if you don't give it a rest

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Apologies for the delay, Nando’s has arrived and went down well but Bojo has drunk one too many panda pops so they have set him up with a drip full of coffee to wake him up. Don’t worry about the party, Whitty has got his gear on under his suit so if you see him shaking his leg a bit behind the podium it’s because the latex is getting caught a bit.

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I've already posted this in the Boris johnson thread but look I'm just chilling in bed, feeling a bit warm and necking the cough mixture

Cupace20201105190141.png

• Haha