Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Matt show i mean the briefing will be about 5pm

My kids better keep quiet πŸ™„πŸ™„
Bribe them πŸ˜‚

Dom totally not putting anything on twitter about Patel. Instead treating us to an insight into his zoom meeting. Though he stupidly originally posted the wrong photo and posted our zoom "meeting" instead. Thankfully deleted that before anyone saw

Screenshot_20201120_153124.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just went onto Facebook and look who I see πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

IView attachment 317828
What she doesn't know is that he's getting those crackers for me, I always get peckish after a good session and love a good cheeseboard. Though I'm a bit shocked he's stealing them from a food bank. Such a Tory!!

In his dreams. It would probably be more like this

What I love most is that it looks a little bit like him from a distance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Izzy has started commenting on Matt’s Insta as well, the bleeping witch!🀬

• Haha
Van Tam is isolating too. Is there a Honey with covid making the rounds, Raab, Boris, Van Tam. Who's next?

Though JVT has very clean nostrils πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Izzy is obviously a politics groupie.
I did react with disgust but then realised we are all groupies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just a higher standard obvs

I follow this guy on Twitter, love his "week in Tory" tweets but he also has done a tweet about who could be the next leader. He mentions Raab and Hancock πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.