Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Boris sex details. Someone on Mumsnet claimed her friend has slept with him and he was ‘surprisingly kinky’ which made me feel slightly unwell.🤢
They are all unhinged on Mumsnet, but I think it may be a curiosity shag....It wasn’t me by the way!

Has he got a broken tooth in that pic, where he’s been biting just that little bit too hard 🤢👅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are all unhinged on Mumsnet, but I think it may be a curiosity shag....It wasn’t me by the way!

Has he got a broken tooth in that pic, where he’s been biting just that little bit too hard 🤢👅
Chewing his toenails, he looks the type 😬🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time the talk turns to Boris shagging i feel quite ill... All slobbery labrador breath.... Hopefully it would be over quickly 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every time the talk turns to Boris shagging i feel quite ill... All slobbery labrador breath.... Hopefully it would be over quickly 🤢🤢
I reckon he’s selfish as well. Pump pump squirt then rolls over, farts and expects you to sleep in the wet patch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet it’s like shagging a festering tub of lard. All pale, clammy skin 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Morning honeys! Happy Monday, half term for us starts tomorrow so going to make the most of it and enjoy a day of shopping and coffee with my friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.