Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the downing street honeys fans of the fab five..Rishi Sunak, Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock, Dominic Raab and Chris Whitty. We are also fans of SIR Keir Starmer and all talk of other MP's is welcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how sir fanny harmer has made it into the thread introductions now. I feel like I’ve really battled for my babe to be recognised and look where he is now. Winning polls and harming fannys...he’s come so far 🍆🍆🥰🥰

Reactions: 2
I bet he gives you that look when you say youre not in the mood, because he knows you're always in the mood when he's around

GRL_CLB_RELAUNCH_THOU_SHALT_161_1024x1024.jpg

duck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just about to come and post that Popbitch bit! Probably Gove, knowing our luck...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.