Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Raab is having trouble with the bolt through his dick, that’s why he’s not here . Next slide

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine Boris is all that much of a sports fan. I bet he’s lying blotto somewhere and his aides are desperately trying to sober him up. Maybe they should have roped Raab in instead @Platypusfattypus 😉
He loves his ruggers!!!

Whitty gave a leg shake, the latex is pulling his hairs out bless him 🙌🙌😂
His legs are quite far apart...what sadistic torture machine do you have him strapped up to??!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Ladies Ive had a word with Rishi and hes agreed that if you wish you and your MP can all come and lockdown in our Yorkshire mansion. I have told him there will be a few rules though....

One of the spare rooms in the west wing will need to be turned into a red room for Whitty and @cushtybert
We will need to add caramel waffles to the shopping list
block all tv shows featuring Greg Davies
and if SIR Fanny harmer and @Blue raspberry slush pupp decides to join us we will need to keep the heating on so Kiers feet dont get cold in his sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A giant picture of Nigel Farage has just appeared in the middle of my screen when reading this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So Ladies Ive had a word with Rishi and hes agreed that if you wish you and your MP can all come and lockdown in our Yorkshire mansion. I have told him there will be a few rules though....

One of the spare rooms in the west wing will need to be turned into a red room for Whitty and @cushtybert
We will need to add caramel waffles to the shopping list
block all tv shows featuring Greg Davies
and if SIR Fanny harmer and @Blue raspberry slush pupp decides to join us we will need to keep the heating on so Kiers feet dont get cold in his sandals.
You are so considerate! SIR starmer says thank you kindly for the offer! He did have one question...he wants to know if there’s a fountain on the grounds in case of any impromptu duels should somebody decide to bring along the lab as their plus one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are so considerate! SIR starmer says thank you kindly for the offer! He did have one question...he wants to know if there’s a fountain on the grounds in case of any impromptu duels should somebody decide to bring along the lab as their plus one.
Well he will be pleased to know there is already a fountain in the grounds so duel away. Who's first Raab vs Kier, Matt vs Raab or shell we pick from a hat more fun eh?

A giant picture of Nigel Farage has just appeared in the middle of my screen when reading this thread 😂
Count yourself lucky it wasnt PPG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Well he will be pleased to know there is already a fountain in the grounds so duel away. Who's first Raab vs Kier, Matt vs Raab or shell we pick from a hat more fun eh?

Fanny harmer said if Boris is not there he wants to take on Matt first if that’s ok 👍🏼

Reactions: 1

I reckon Van Tam could take Daniel Clevers role 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
😍😍😍😍😍
Screenshot_20201101_010516.jpg

I dont know which dog I'm most jealous of, the one trying to lick his face or the one with its head in his groin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.