Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Boris has got pissed and passed out and they are currently pumping him full of black coffee to sober him up?

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell my drinks cupboard is empty just when you need a stiff drink. :oops:

on the plus side of a lockdown..... this thread will be going non stop again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies for the delay, Nando’s has arrived and went down well but Bojo has drunk one too many panda pops so they have set him up with a drip full of coffee to wake him up. Don’t worry about the party, Whitty has got his gear on under his suit so if you see him shaking his leg a bit behind the podium it’s because the latex is getting caught a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
official announcement 🤣

Apologies for the delay, Nando’s has arrived and went down well but Bojo has drunk one too many panda pops so they have set him up with a drip full of coffee to wake him up. Don’t worry about the party, Whitty has got his gear on under his suit so if you see him shaking his leg a bit behind the podium it’s because the latex is getting caught a bit.
Fiddling with his tie because his leash is too tight under there

Attachments

I can’t imagine Boris is all that much of a sports fan. I bet he’s lying blotto somewhere and his aides are desperately trying to sober him up. Maybe they should have roped Raab in instead @Platypusfattypus 😉

• Heart
*BREAKING NEWS* Boris is sorry for the delay but while he was arguing with whitty over how long to hold the lockdown for, Winston the goat ate his speech so now hes had to write it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.