Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d forgotten all about Winston until I saw the post earlier about coco and rishis mansion 😂 gotta love that goat. But poor Winnie has been forgotten by filthy cushty and Whitty. Who’s looking after the poor mite?!
Don't worry I've become Winnies second mum! Shes got her own bedroom at the mansion and loves playing with our dogs boodle and dollar pretending they've got a virus and she must find a vaccine quickly..she must get that from her father! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My son keeps playing corona games with his toys - iron man is in the corner as he’s isolating 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Grey joggers should be for fit men only. Fact.

Reactions: 3
Matt looks indecent in joggers, he’s just too big to go out in public wearing them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Corbyn, he always looks like he needs a wash with bleach 🤮 PPG wore a green tie to match the colour of his Dick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fucks sake I’m stuck in a sodding que halfway round the shop, it’s manic, hot and I need a wee 😭😭😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Fucks sake I’m stuck in a sodding que halfway round the shop, it’s manic, hot and I need a wee 😭😭😭😭😭
The latex catsuit under your clothes will make things hotter this time of year.

I haven’t braved shops yet. Can’t get online slots again so the panic is commencing in these parts I think. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.