Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I bet it’s his mistresses house.
I can confirm it is a spare room in Mine and Rishi's mansion. I was fuming when Rishi arrived home with him after what he did to our lovely @Platypusfattypus but then Rishi promised to pass on Trudeau's number for her so I agreed to let Dom stay for a few days but he is in the coldest undecorated room in the mansion ( the one PPG stays in) the mattress is very lumpy and probably smells like wee after the last guest:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

cushtybert

VIP Member
Oh Dom you dirty git, sticking your prick into lots of shit and now you’ve gone into isolation incase your sick.

thank you, thank you, takes a bow, will collect my award later for this little rhyme 😂😂😂

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I think the Matt show i mean the briefing will be about 5pm

My kids better keep quiet 🙄🙄
Bribe them 😂

Dom totally not putting anything on twitter about Patel. Instead treating us to an insight into his zoom meeting. Though he stupidly originally posted the wrong photo and posted our zoom "meeting" instead. Thankfully deleted that before anyone saw

Screenshot_20201120_153124.jpg

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Rishi is splashing the cash again today, I hope he’s saving for a decent Xmas pressie for you coco.
Oh don't worry I've done my wish list at Harrods.:giggle:

Did you all notice Rishi had a stiped tie on? I asked him to wear a honey coloured one as a nod to us but he said that would be too obvious so he wore the striped one instead, stripes-bees-honeys(y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Hi honeys 👋 I don't often venture in these threads but thought you'd appreciate this.

I was talking politics with my mum last week, and she said she quite likes the chancellor. Then said 'apparently some people call him dishy Rishi and think he's quite the hunk'

If only you knew mum 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Hi bitches, how are you all? It’s all kicking off at number 10. Apparently real reason for Cummings going is that he told Carrie about the honeys and she is not impressed. She’s had Boris strung up by the balls for most of the week.
Dare anyone tell her it’s not ‘her’ man we are after?

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If he looks tired it’s because he’s been up all night with me again 😉The man is rampant and won’t stop for rest.

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Sorry about the delay, Whitty insisted on having nandos again before the briefing and there’s a delay on the chicken at the moment 😬

• Haha