Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello honeys ..so...I thought my crush had gone and then logged onto Facebook and this happened

I've never been more jealous of a dog
FB_IMG_1604384134149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think your name needs to be Poppy for Matt to want to ‘ride‘ you 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning peeps anyone saw matt in houseof commons last nite at 6.00 looking handsome as ever but he looked tired as hell bless him

Rishi in house of commons at 12.30

• Heart
Crap bags, apparently my husband is on tv right now and I’m no where near a tv to leach over him 😭😭😭

• Sad
Whitty is at Westminster, he looks dashing with his poppy on. He is so calm. But he’s taking no tit from the MP’s with their questions.
Im sure he’s goat coat (fur) on his jacket. Cushtybert you will need to strip him off when he gets home and check.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.