Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sir Keir is rumoured to have been the inspiration for Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones Diary, I wonder if there is smouldering sex machine underneath that steely, dour exterior?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sir Keir is rumoured to have been the inspiration for Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones Diary, I wonder if there is smouldering sex machine underneath that steely, dour exterior?
That makes sense Mark Darcey would deffo wear jesus sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry about the delay, Whitty insisted on having nandos again before the briefing and there’s a delay on the chicken at the moment 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m cracking open the wine for the briefing. It’s the most exciting Saturday evening I’ve had in a while.

next slide ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm waiting with anticipation for Boris to lock me down.

Im not happy if there's no briefings though to get me through it all

Sky News just said they're now expecting it nearer 6.30, easy on the wine or you're going to be under the table before it starts!

• Haha
I was bored earlier and made one of those jibjab virtual Halloween cards with the top 5 in it. But it wanted me to pay £2 a month and I thought duck that. But believe me it was good 😂😂😂

Sky News just said they're now expecting it nearer 6.30, easy on the wine or you're going to be under the table before it starts!
Boris likes to crank up the excitement, make us want more

• Haha
It better not clash with Strictly! That’s the only thing keeping me sane at the moment 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.