Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I would really like just one of the sides to play both parts of the voice messages. Give the full account. We're just getting drip fed little bits from both sides without the context of what the other side said. Just be honest, own your shit and play the whole thing.

Reactions: 10

lozza96

VIP Member
I think he showed he's not the nasty woman controlling ring leader that beks, petra and mel tried to paint him, beks and petra had their own voice as he showed and becks is the one that actually went to far, I guess he had to share the information about them to clear the dark picture they all tried to paint of him, as for Jane, what she said wasn't directed at gay people, she was obviously upset at Lawrence, I'm gay and I'm over it, I'm off the fence and back in the cult 🤭 (..runs out of thread 🏃‍♂️👀...)
I personally .am not running back to dhb just because he's shown he's maybe not the ring leader .at the end of the day he still enabled everything they did .he's only now against what they did because he's not friends but he still agreed with everything people did and said at the time. There only outing each other becasue there not friends anymkre I mean mel only showed us what dhb said and dhb only said what they said .we havnt seen the replies from either side to the things they posted we still have only seen bits and pieces ..honestly I want nothing to do with any of them I just want to go back to outing the begs

Of topic but why was snaptshoteye at rileys charity event 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Yeah I'm happy to hear his part as he deserves his say as well as obviously only really heard from one side however that still won't change my mind on the fact that I've lost a lot of respect for him and jayne .especially jayne .nothing they say will excuse the homophobic comments .however there entitled to there say as well
There’s nothing wrong with that x
DHB can have his say. Mel can have her say
They can volley on as much as they like for as long as they like, unless they get told legally they can’t
We don’t have to watch it. That’s up to us
I just hope we all still respect each other whatever the outcome of all this because I think we pretty much do anyway whatever camp we want to side with x

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Probably won't be able to watch it all, but will try and do as much of a run down as I can...

- Randomers already doxxing DHB's old address in the comments. No need.

- He plays the video he's got up on Instagram. Worth a watch.

- DHB plays a voice note from Becks regarding her being off sick from work. The voice note could very likely get her sacked as she is abusing the system...

- That's the end of him talking about Becks. He wanted to talk about them after being accused of being controlling.

He's going to talk about Mel Moon but I'm busy so not going to watch the rest. Not really interested in Mel Moon. She's a beg. End of 👍

carrot top

VIP Member
Daryl runs a cult and always has done. When I spoke out on here about not liking him last year everybody loved him! Glad to see people now know he's a scumbag
I spoke out on here about him too and was shot down in flames, in fact one person said I must be on drugs.
In my opinion a lot of people just liked the drama he caused not so much the person.
Just goes to show the truth will always out!!

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
I wasn't referring to the pub, I was talking about general concerns for the child. Just because they have same sex couples around them it doesn't mean they're not homophobic or see it as abnormal. I wonder what's said about those same sex couples once they get home with their daughter - that's my worry. Jane obviously has very heavy views on the gay community and there's no denying that, therefore I hope they don't teach her to think the same way, or make her feel any less of a person if she herself is part of the lgbtq+ community when she's older
Jeez this is where we go round in circles I know you never said anything about the pub, that’s what I was saying 🫣 you was saying about being homophobic. I know what jayne said was wrong on all levels and she explained why she said it on live. Heat of the moment on a message never out loud. If you have watched her which I don’t know if you have but a lot of us have, she presents herself very respectfully, hardly hear a swear word come out of her mouth, so I very much doubt any conversations a child shouldn’t hear wouldn’t be heard. I don’t (my opinion) think that she’s homophobic I think it was a one off I can’t imagine her speaking like that if at all, she was angry because he had been telling his followers to report her account only due to being associated with DHB. Her content was never hurtful to anyone the way DHB goes for some people.

my opinion as people keep saying we are allowed them 😬 I think some people are clutching at the words they have seen written by jayne….. but can anyone come up with anything else she’s ever done wrong? I personally think she’s lovely and she would know she’s done wrong and I bet she’s thought about it everyday since, I know I would of.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Mel was wrong about the competitions
I may have some of this a little bit muddled up but this is best I can remember

Comp 1 - JANUARY
he called it an experiment and we all got excited about it and many of us freely donated to beat the begs at their game. He showed us how much the begs were making from it and we were all shocked
A lot of tattlers made TT accounts just to support it
We were shown the money went to various charities a few hundred pounds each
and that little boy got donated some too. It wasn’t asked to be refunded. Papa Blaze took it upon himself to refund it
We can’t say for a fact we know the money went where intended. But we trusted it at the time

Comp 2- FEBRUARY-Feel The Love
He was messaged en masse by us and others to do that comp
We were shown again various charities and that little boy got donated some too. Tash Lauren got donated some for her son

Comp 3 -MARCH- Comedy Fest
DHB said it will be his last battle and the money was going to be used to fill a container and send the items to the Ukraine. There was a problem, I can’t remember what, and we were told , I think it was the money will be used for people in need and then that got changed to educating people about online abuse. Many of us (not all) agreed
Anyhoo. I only made my TM on TikTok acct to donate to the comp so can’t see why it’s needed anymore so as far as that and this threads concerned. I’m doing a Dragons Den

and today I’m gonna go put my painting overalls on, after I’ve had a nice cup of tea and a bowl of rice crispies xx

Last edited:
Has anyone seen RMR instagram? What absolute vile words out of Jayne’s mouth! I don’t care if you don’t like someone or don’t agree with how they “earn” money what she said is unforgivable. Homophobic comments are disgusting, as someone with a child in the lgbtq+ community this makes me very sad and very angry!

• Sad

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
why is he trying to destroy becks life by bringing her job into it. And why is he going after Kath’s mental health. Really gone off him, I was a supporter from the start but he’s looking like a vindictive bully. Fine have your right to reply but don’t try and destroy peoples lives

Tryger88

VIP Member
It's a shame because all the begs and Scammers will feel vindicated because of this and that's how all their vulnerable gifters will see it too, they are all still scamming scruff bags.

• Sad

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Poker saying she was only in the chat a couple of weeks? I thought it was longer?
Looks like DHB will be doing a live
I think mel needs to play fair and release the voice notes of poker or becks they not innocent at all I seen a video last night and she said she was coerced into it lol

Tryger88

VIP Member
It's all right mel posting that and then saying she's leaving it now but she's awoke Darryl now 😆 I don't think there going to stop now I think they will be looking into them
It's kinda strange her saying she's leaving it now, especially after saying she got info that would get DHB and trucker beat up in the street, was she just trying to scare him into silence or did darryl touch a nerve 🤔

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
You can bet your life that if darrell gets questions from the police about hounding of laurence he will throw all those women in his group under the bus before he takes any blame because whoever was the one sourced the photos outside the school she will be the first one he tells on also i get why he is saying janes upset and saying shes really upset and distraut but what about the innocent people along the way hes upset and distraut mels done a couple of response videos hes not going get anywhere with her

mumz

VIP Member
Isn’t it about time it all ended though?
This fighting fire with fire must be draining for all parties
Even the commitment to go to group chat every day
And getting info on everyone
It just doesn’t sound thrilling or anything
I guess there must be enjoyment from it somewhere or why else bother?

I’m painting my front door tomorrow. From an ugly green to a nice bright lilac. Just because looking at the colour makes me smile and gives me enjoyment
I think we all need something to smile about
Plus I bought this wicked electric sander from
Screwfix today and can’t wait to try it

No drama tomorrow. I am just going to smile x

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
It's literally just a word we use to describe kids up here.

It seems the tides are turning and everyone wants to forget this so they can back to DHBs cult. Just like on tiktok. Heaven forbid you speak against the Lord Mighty DHB.

I'm out.
The tides aren't turning at all. People just don't want you to call an innocent little girl a brat.

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Hopefully this will be the end of it however mel if your reading here you cannot think all the people who call the creator begs are cause of Darryl let it be now as this is incredibly draining ..

Reactions: 9

Tryger88

VIP Member
She's definitely setting her narrative before showing stuff, she should make it all available..... for alls I care the whole of DHB team can be axe murderer's, it's not going to change my thoughts on her are any of the Scammers

busdriver89

VIP Member
Del Boy Darrel has a new video, apparently he'll be live at 7pm tomorrow telling the truth.

We heard and read the truth!!?! He's just gonna try and spread rumours about Mel, but she doesn't seem like that sort with any decent dirt if I'm honest.
I think it’s fair he has his say, I for one am ready to hear his side.