DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I use to have a Victoria Wine where I grew up in Essex 😂 brings back memories!

Not being funny but they have the technology to do it. There’s no excuse, but would they be as big and make as much money ? Or take the 27 million fine on the chin… and carry on… they make that a day probably 😬😅
They did do something about a year or two ago loads of people got locked out of tiktok and to get back in you had to put input your birthday and for the people that was under 18 it restricted there account so only people that followed them could comment on there stuff and if you was underage it deleted your account but there not much more than can be done as people input false birthdays .like even if you had to put your I'd on some parents would just do there's to make it easier .

Reactions: 5
Hopefully he gets rid of that Kelz. She was blocking everyone last night it seemed.
Usually he doesn’t mind a bit of negativity or back chat in the comments and addresses it himself as he sees it
They were a bit button happy last night but his live, his mods I suppose

Reactions: 6
That was such a bizarre thing them coming in the live. Wonder whether they've been drip fed something from the group chats.
I think they just need some attention because people don't know who they are anymore

Get on with it. I've got a shift at 6

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Love how he’s says

“That’s all in hand”

we know what you mean, your minions running round doing what you suggest 🙄

Probably won't be able to watch it all, but will try and do as much of a run down as I can...

- Randomers already doxxing DHB's old address in the comments. No need.

- He plays the video he's got up on Instagram. Worth a watch.

- DHB plays a voice note from Becks regarding her being off sick from work. The voice note could very likely get her sacked as she is abusing the system...

- That's the end of him talking about Becks. He wanted to talk about them after being accused of being controlling.

He's going to talk about Mel Moon but I'm busy so not going to watch the rest. Not really interested in Mel Moon. She's a beg. End of 👍

Reactions: 10
why is he trying to destroy becks life by bringing her job into it. And why is he going after Kath’s mental health. Really gone off him, I was a supporter from the start but he’s looking like a vindictive bully. Fine have your right to reply but don’t try and destroy peoples lives

Reactions: 10
His minions have been digging all day

they must’ve felt last night didn’t go well, the messages he’s reading now on Mel have been sent today, now I don’t really care for any of them, they are all of adult age behaving like this

but imagine having that much time on your hands your scrolling through every social media play going back over 2 years just to “ prove points”

Remember when Tik Tok was fun and people just danced and lip synced

Both begs and Darrells dream team need banning permanently from all social media, they should get themselves out in the fresh air 😂😂

His minions have been digging all day

they must’ve felt last night didn’t go well, the messages he’s reading now on Mel have been sent today, now I don’t really care for any of them, they are all of adult age behaving like this

but imagine having that much time on your hands your scrolling through every social media play going back over 2 years just to “ prove points”

Remember when Tik Tok was fun and people just danced and lip synced

Both begs and Darrells dream team need banning permanently from all social media, they should get themselves out in the fresh air 😂😂
They all need to go to bloody work. Do they not work? Get a hobby

He needs his blood pressure checking his ears are going bright red

And those conditions are BOTH the heart 🤦‍♀️ if he'd have googled that, he would know.

MysOGGony.

Last edited:
I missed last nights live. What were The smithy family writing in comments? Also what’s with all these fish comments? 🤣

Reactions: 2
They all need to go to bloody work. Do they not work? Get a hobby

He needs his blood pressure checking his ears are going bright red

And those conditions are BOTH the heart 🤦‍♀️ if he'd have googled that, he would know.

MysOGGony.
He can’t use google, you can see what a technophobe he is, it’s obvious his wife and minions do all the work
For him and he is the mouthpiece

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.