DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand now we are back to food talk 🤩
Let's not forget it was bex and Co who came in here the other week trying to stir the pot. Then she went to Mel and it's all blown up. Dhb has only brought all that up tonight because Bex has pushed him in to a corner. Non of this needed to happen but I think they all got too deep and it became much more than a witch fest. Dhb would of done better only discussing the begs on here with the rest of us.
Damage limitation!!!
The whole thing is a tit show. I’ll never understand why people leak voice notes knowing their in on them aswell🤦🏻‍♀️. Becks probably thought by talking about her mental health she’d get away with saying she was manipulated and coerced into doing all that stuff….that’s not exactly how it came across tonight

Reactions: 8
Tell me about it. I've got one lad who never leaves his room and xbox and expects fuxking room service. One who constantly screams "Muuuummmmmm foooooddddd" and one who leaves socks, underpants and shoes all over the bloody house.
See we have a lot in common 🤣🤣🤣 my eldest is the computer geek, food on tap, like a restaurant service, bedroom like a hovel, middle is tidy, but a diva, youngest is a demanding little sod😂. They hate me at home as I moan, ask them to pick up pants, not piss on toilet seats, bring cups plates down, you know normal stuff? 😅😂 oh I go away for two days… and it’s the end of the world: they had to feed the animals, possibly sit on the pissy toilet seats to have a poop😂😂😂 (I didn’t abandon them, left their uncle with them to babysit) but still… my god

Reactions: 3
Oh does he? Might have to have a nosey.

I don’t see the appeal but may have to give it a go as so many people are talking about it.
I didn't see the appeal either until the queen died and I became obsessed with the royal family 😆started the crown immediately and loved it especially with matt smith been in it as I love Doctor who 😆

Reactions: 5
See we have a lot in common 🤣🤣🤣 my eldest is the computer geek, food on tap, like a restaurant service, bedroom like a hovel, middle is tidy, but a diva, youngest is a demanding little sod😂. They hate me at home as I moan, ask them to pick up pants, not piss on toilet seats, bring cups plates down, you know normal stuff? 😅😂 oh I go away for two days… and it’s the end of the world: they had to feed the animals, possibly sit on the pissy toilet seats to have a poop😂😂😂 (I didn’t abandon them, left their uncle with them to babysit) but still… my god
I'd sell mine to the circus but I'd be worried they'd come back 🤣

Same with the bedroom like a hovel, it's like middle earth. Cans of crushed monster, underpants and pizza crust. I haven't seen him properly in 6 months. Bring on Uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't see the appeal either until the queen died and I became obsessed with the royal family 😆started the crown immediately and loved it especially with matt smith been in it as I love Doctor who 😆
I lived in the same village as Jon Pertwee

I think all our kids are related 🤣

I'm on an early tomorrow and probably won't check in for a few days as I'll be shattered.

Its been real. Sorry for the misunderstandings, but have a good week everyone.

• Heart
I'm on an early tomorrow and probably won't check in for a few days as I'll be shattered.

Its been real. Sorry for the misunderstandings, but have a good week everyone.
Be safe chat to you later in the week 😘

Have a good one. See you on the other side👍 Pizza crusts an all😂👊

I can’t find it 😬
If you go on the account he did the live on tonight he’s done a video and the new acc is linked in that.

I know u was joking mumz about comment of the day and itcwas a lighthearted comment from someone but why did darrell tell us that bit of private detail from his group chat he keeps saying all this private stuff yet everyone else cant say private stuff and he sends a cease and disist order I think it was bang out of order telling a whole room intimate details of petra marriage

Well I think Darrel did share his side pretty well. He did respond to all the things Mel moon pointed out when doing her ‘exposure live’. That’s my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope everyone is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know u was joking mumz about comment of the day and itcwas a lighthearted comment from someone but why did darrell tell us that bit of private detail from his group chat he keeps saying all this private stuff yet everyone else cant say private stuff and he sends a cease and disist order I think it was bang out of order telling a whole room intimate details of petra marriage
I agree, he didn't need to delve into personal things like that, he was attempting to embarrass and shame her. A woman shouldn't be ashamed of being sexual🤷🏽‍♀️ he did the same mentioning becks being sectioned and having her car taken off her - she shouldn't be ashamed of that. We all struggle at times and it's amazing she has a supportive mum who recognised that struggle and took the car away. He seems to have a real problem with women and thinks he is superior to them. Even Jane, when he shushes her or talks over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I think Darrel did share his side pretty well. He did respond to all the things Mel moon pointed out when doing her ‘exposure live’. That’s my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope everyone is ok
I think he showed he's not the nasty woman controlling ring leader that beks, petra and mel tried to paint him, beks and petra had their own voice as he showed and becks is the one that actually went to far, I guess he had to share the information about them to clear the dark picture they all tried to paint of him, as for Jane, what she said wasn't directed at gay people, she was obviously upset at Lawrence, I'm gay and I'm over it, I'm off the fence and back in the cult 🤭 (..runs out of thread 🏃‍♂️👀...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think he showed he's not the nasty woman controlling ring leader that beks, petra and mel tried to paint him, beks and petra had their own voice as he showed and becks is the one that actually went to far, I guess he had to share the information about them to clear the dark picture they all tried to paint of him, as for Jane, what she said wasn't directed at gay people, she was obviously upset at Lawrence, I'm gay and I'm over it, I'm off the fence and back in the cult 🤭
Me to lol 😂 back in 🙈

Me to lol 😂 back in 🙈
I’m over it and do believe no body’s perfect and I do think he has right intentions and this situation won’t arise again sorry if any of you tattlers don’t agree

Reactions: 7
I think he showed he's not the nasty woman controlling ring leader that beks, petra and mel tried to paint him, beks and petra had their own voice as he showed and becks is the one that actually went to far, I guess he had to share the information about them to clear the dark picture they all tried to paint of him, as for Jane, what she said wasn't directed at gay people, she was obviously upset at Lawrence, I'm gay and I'm over it, I'm off the fence and back in the cult 🤭 (..runs out of thread 🏃‍♂️👀...)
I personally .am not running back to dhb just because he's shown he's maybe not the ring leader .at the end of the day he still enabled everything they did .he's only now against what they did because he's not friends but he still agreed with everything people did and said at the time. There only outing each other becasue there not friends anymkre I mean mel only showed us what dhb said and dhb only said what they said .we havnt seen the replies from either side to the things they posted we still have only seen bits and pieces ..honestly I want nothing to do with any of them I just want to go back to outing the begs

Of topic but why was snaptshoteye at rileys charity event 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Of topic but why was snaptshoteye at rileys charity event 😆
Yeah, why was he? Very strange, but from what I've read that woman from the radio station invited him, the one that wanted to interview Boo....go look at her TTs about it, allegedly Paul "gave her permission" to speak to Boo.

Reactions: 1
Agree

My opinion only as I know a lot here were upset by it,

I’m happy to accept Jaynes apology and move on. I know I have delivered low blows in anger. Maybe not in the same context but low all the same

Becks is very obviously not well and may or may not be responsible for her own actions, I hope she gets some intervention from her loved ones

I hope lululalalulu doesn’t feel pushed out of tattle, I’ve never seen her be abusive anywhere

Petras personal marriage problems shouldn’t have been shared

Poker, owned her tit more than once, apologised more than once. Fair enough

Mummybelton, never had a problem with her, I find her okay

Clueless dad said himself his comment about blocking him was a sarcastic joke, fair do’s again

Other members of the group, I can’t comment on, don’t know or not seen enough stuff from them to have an opinion on

The Loz that got mentioned wasn’t our lozza, it was the weight surgery one who was begging for gifts from her hospital bed

Do I think DHB has done some wrong? Yup
Do I think he is a bad person? Nope

I would have liked the Lawrence outside the school issue raised. Was it? Did I miss that?

Highlight of the night smithy and mummysmithy getting grief in the comments

The begs are still begging
The scammers are still scamming

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.