DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that sometimes people do have genuine mental health though - it isn't always a "mental health card". Absolutely noone is trying to excuse anyone's behaviour with their mental health, but mental health CAN be a reason (not an excuse) for why people do things. We all heard about Becks mental health a while ago and I believe her story about that. Poker's mental health was obvious from the beginning, in my opinion.
Mel had a point that all Darryl's "team" were vulnerable in that sense. Which again, is hypocritical of him considering that's what he called creators out for.

I do have concerns that Darryl has some deep, underlying mental health condition too that needs addressing. I dont mean that in an insulting or demeaning way either. I genuinely believe he needs help for his obsession and fascination with the tiktok world he's been drawn in by, it isnt healthy how deep into everything he's been/continues to be. There has to be a breaking point where he walks away from it all, or admits his faults
He does.

Imo he has anti-social personality disorders. To hazard a guess I'd say NPD or sociopaths! He's not smart enough for psychopathy

Reactions: 4
He doesnt agree group chats should be shared because they arecsaid in privaate? Is he really serious about that cant he see he does exactly this himself he dont agree with doxing but does it himself he dont agree with telling employers but he does it himself he dont like being caled a pedalo but hes done it himself everything he done first is being done to him

Reactions: 6
He doesnt agree group chats should be shared because they arecsaid in privaate? Is he really serious about that cant he see he does exactly this himself he dont agree with doxing but does it himself he dont agree with telling employers but he does it himself he dont like being caled a pedalo but hes done it himself everything he done first is being done to him
But how many private conversations has he shared?! Tons.

More evidence of his bigotry becoz you can change your gender by getting a gender recognition certificate and it’s a legal document this was him talking about chelsea harwood
Jesus Christ. He's disgusting!

I want to know what's going on though 🤣 it's been like 2 days, can we have some gossip now

More evidence of his bigotry becoz you can change your gender by getting a gender recognition certificate and it’s a legal document this was him talking about chelsea harwood

"I'm not transphobic but here are several statements that prove I'm deeply transphobic" 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Del Boy Darrel has a new video, apparently he'll be live at 7pm tomorrow telling the truth.

We heard and read the truth!!?! He's just gonna try and spread rumours about Mel, but she doesn't seem like that sort with any decent dirt if I'm honest.

Del Boy Darrel has a new video, apparently he'll be live at 7pm tomorrow telling the truth.

We heard and read the truth!!?! He's just gonna try and spread rumours about Mel, but she doesn't seem like that sort with any decent dirt if I'm honest.
I think it’s fair he has his say, I for one am ready to hear his side.

Reactions: 9
He will just go finger pointing and manipulating, but I know you're a fan of his, so I get that.
I don’t think it matters if any of us are fans or not, like or dislike, or who’s side we believe if any
A lot of us have been invested in DHB for months. It’s natural to want to watch both sides, even then some of us will still be confused
Maybe we will see things clearer, maybe not
One thing I do know for sure is, his daughter is beautiful, innocent, and far from a brat

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He will just go finger pointing and manipulating, but I know you're a fan of his, so I get that.
I’m no “fan” of any tik tokers 😬 I just think it’s fair he gets his say also. Nothing can take back the words he’s spoken and we’ve all heard. He wasn’t the only one involved in that group and I don’t believe for a second anyone was manipulated in it!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it matters if any of us are fans or not, like or dislike, or who’s side we believe if any
A lot of us have been invested in DHB for months. It’s natural to want to watch both sides, even then some of us will still be confused
Maybe we will see things clearer, maybe not
One thing I do know for sure is, his daughter is beautiful, innocent, and far from a brat
🙌 I agree to this … some of us have been here from the start and have had positive and negative thoughts on it all some have come in here on multiple accounts and you lose the moral high ground when you bring the children into it

I’m no “fan” of any tik tokers 😬 I just think it’s fair he gets his say also. Nothing can take back the words he’s spoken and we’ve all heard. He wasn’t the only one involved in that group and I don’t believe for a second anyone was manipulated in it!
Totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I'm happy to hear his part as he deserves his say as well as obviously only really heard from one side however that still won't change my mind on the fact that I've lost a lot of respect for him and jayne .especially jayne .nothing they say will excuse the homophobic comments .however there entitled to there say as well

Reactions: 5
I would really like just one of the sides to play both parts of the voice messages. Give the full account. We're just getting drip fed little bits from both sides without the context of what the other side said. Just be honest, own your tit and play the whole thing.

Yeah I'm happy to hear his part as he deserves his say as well as obviously only really heard from one side however that still won't change my mind on the fact that I've lost a lot of respect for him and jayne .especially jayne .nothing they say will excuse the homophobic comments .however there entitled to there say as well
There’s nothing wrong with that x
DHB can have his say. Mel can have her say
They can volley on as much as they like for as long as they like, unless they get told legally they can’t
We don’t have to watch it. That’s up to us
I just hope we all still respect each other whatever the outcome of all this because I think we pretty much do anyway whatever camp we want to side with x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.