Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just seen a video of queen Laura saying when trucker talks shit 😳 with the sound funny yeh… hmmm not funny no!
I haven’t seen DHB Instagram I will go look now.
That comment on Mels post saying DHB said his wife can be homophonic behind closed doors is she a child? I never seen him comment on any videos saying that. I’m not saying he hasn’t said it as he might of but people are writing all sorts of shot and trying to jump in on the drama.
I see Lawrence is back live too. Yesterday he said he’s been bullied for 14 months and taking a break 🙄
Do you have a screenshot?

Does he not understand malicious coms and hate crime?

Reactions: 1

busdriver89

VIP Member
I was just putting my own perspective on things regarding "being told not to bring his child into it"!
My point being.....he takes his eye off the ball when calling people out, offering to fight people and telling them to come to the pub he drinks in....which sadly, I personally don't believe is a good idea...and that's putting it mildly!!!
My point was simply that I didn't see anyone saying anything disrespectful about his child...dear me!
I didn't want to contribute to this thread again as it's pointless....but just responding to this post!
Yeah of course I know that lovely, I agree with you about that side of things 🫣 I was saying in my opinion what was said to start with about her being around homophobic parents I didn’t agree (my opinions being I didn’t think they are and will be homophobic around her) jeez. These comments can get so messed up.
This thread is clearly for and against jayne and Daryl there is going to be people with different thoughts. Don’t not post. I was going to but why shouldn’t I 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve moved on from what was said.

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
I bet the last 3 years have been hell, thank you for everything you’ve done. I always wanted to be a a&e nurse.

They do true crime but MrBallen also does strange and unusual stories, he used to be a navy seal.
We watch all horror in this house my daughter is a sfx makeup artist so she analysis everything.
Ohhh I love MrBallen. He has a thread on here x