DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy to say, but hard to do. Just do your thing x
We’ve all been under scrutiny in here for one reason or another. If you want to comment on something, nobody can stop that x
You comment away you have done nothing wrong ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See, I don't particularly agree with this. From my observation Becks has got others to do her dirty work for her after being removed from the group. Sending all the information from the group chats to other creators and then, like others said, creating her own narrative from that.

Her voice recordings and screenshots of her messages were very shocking and showed how she was definitely at the forefront to a lot of the goings on. Both her and DHB of course.

There's no denying she has deep rooted mental health issues and needs to seek serious help for those, but you can't just go round apologising to every creator (Mel, Begbare etc) after being (allegedly) the one behind a lot of the doxxing, finding people's addresses, contacting people's work places etc. She's been the only one that hasn't actively come out and spoken about things herself. She's just thrown some grenades and then hid.

They are still ALL in the wrong. DHB is still wrong for agreeing with so many of Becks' messages and his involvement in things (such as getting Derby Dan sacked from his job). Jayne is still in the wrong for her disgusting homophobic messages... You can't taint Derby Dan and get him sacked for his homophobic comments, yet allow Jayne's messages to be seen as anything other than homophobic and not think the same consequences might come your way. You also (Becks) can't dish out all these screenshots of someone being homophobic when there's screenshots of you being transphobic towards another creator.

They're all as bad as each other. It seems a very toxic environment.

Mel has come out and had her say on it. DHB has come out and had his say. Trucker reacted to it but has now completely disappeared from the app. Jayne has responded in person about her own comments. Becks is the only one who hasn't properly come out and addressed anything and to me that speaks volumes.

Sorry, I've gone on a bit. To conclude, I'm not a fan of any of them anymore and it's still all a tit show 😂

To be fair, I think its better that becks has done her apologies in private and not delved into it over live stream (although she is wrong for throwing everything out there to start with). If only Mel and dhb had done this privately instead too! It would have saved all this drama.

And I have to say, atleast becks has apologised, DHB could and would never (for the homophobia, bullying etc, where he's been proven wrong. He'd get so much more respect for owning it, apologising and exposing people for GENUINE reasons)

Reactions: 4
I still don't get the Mel thing, why would DHB care to do anything in private with her.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I think its better that becks has done her apologies in private and not delved into it over live stream (although she is wrong for throwing everything out there to start with). If only Mel and dhb had done this privately instead too! It would have saved all this drama.

And I have to say, atleast becks has apologised, DHB could and would never (for the homophobia, bullying etc, where he's been proven wrong. He'd get so much more respect for owning it, apologising and exposing people for GENUINE reasons)
Issue is that she's apologised for certain behaviour, but then continued certain behaviour behind the scenes (ie. sending group chats to everyone). Sending all these things too isn't taking accountability for her actions, so basically invalidates any half arsed apology she might have given to the begs.

I do agree that I can't see DHB ever taking accountability for his actions either.

Reactions: 7
The thing is though you can't gift unless your over 18 so I don't know how they can change it to stop underage gifted. Only thing is to take gifts away altogether becasue people can change there ages and even if they do go down the route of asking for I'd some parents will just put there's in .insteaf

Reactions: 5
Issue is that she's apologised for certain behaviour, but then continued certain behaviour behind the scenes (ie. sending group chats to everyone). Sending all these things too isn't taking accountability for her actions, so basically invalidates any half arsed apology she might have given to the begs.

I do agree that I can't see DHB ever taking accountability for his actions either.
Yeah that's why I said I didn't agree with her stirring. I just wish DHB/Jane would apologise for the homophobia, and the other things he's done, instead of excusing it or bringing up what others have done instead. It's infuriating seeing people doing everything they can to deflect instead of just being accountable. They'd get so much more respect for it

Reactions: 8
Yes but everything is maybe, it might never happen
Yeah or mad though isn’t it I mean lots of creators got bank PayPal etc linked dangerous if get hacked

Yeah that's why I said I didn't agree with her stirring. I just wish DHB/Jane would apologise for the homophobia, and the other things he's done, instead of excusing it or bringing up what others have done instead. It's infuriating seeing people doing everything they can to deflect instead of just being accountable. They'd get so much more respect for it
Jayne actually did say apologise in the live

I've found it really interesting how particular creators are all of a sudden dead set against the battling. Dan Spragg, for example. He used to battle a lot and do the competition's. That all of a sudden stopped and he gets sassy with people he duals who want to start a battle... Very sudden change. I know he's one of those with proper management, so wonder whether it's something to do with that.

I've found it really interesting how particular creators are all of a sudden dead set against the battling. Dan Spragg, for example. He used to battle a lot and do the competition's. That all of a sudden stopped and he gets sassy with people he duals who want to start a battle... Very sudden change. I know he's one of those with proper management, so wonder whether it's something to do with that.
Oh well Dan Spragg is one of the most arrogant creeps around. He's terribly in love with himself

Had to share this account ♥ 45 k followers makes me smile
Haha, he doesn't look like a Shih Tzu, very cute.

Reactions: 3
Is dhb live again tonight and yeah they did appolgise for the homophbic comment which is fine but they shouldnt never have said it in the first place I've still lost a lot of respect for them and I feel like jayne is getting away with it to lightly in my opinion.if that was anyone else there would be videos all over the fyp and people bringing it up constantly also a lot of jobs wouldn't stand for it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.