DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the live last night so trying to catch up on here.
I just seen Lawrance video saying he’s been Bullied for the last 14 months. He’s taking a break (again) I think these begs will all jump on the boat now and get themselves involved. Have you seen how much hate Lawrance gets on his videos? 😳 he can’t blame all that on DHB!
I wonder if DHB will address all this.
I have read Mel said about him doing leaflets with these begs photos on and hand out in local areas but he didn’t say that he said he wanted info put out there for parents to realise how dangerous it is once you start sending these gifts to creators and how easy it is to get sucked in.
I do not agree with what DHB and others have said in the group chat at all mind. I find it disgusting but the people in the chat was ok with it at the time.
it’s all wrong!! I sent gifts to DHB for the charity’s and now feel stupid about all this coming out about how he had been behaving.I suppose at least we know it went to a charity.
On the recordings he said he wanted there photos on and would do it in there local area and stuff about making out he's into children

Dhb new video I'm sorry but there's no excuse for been homophobic .I get jayne might be upset but its something that shouldn't have been done or said in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Daryl runs a cult and always has done. When I spoke out on here about not liking him last year everybody loved him! Glad to see people now know he's a scumbag
I spoke out on here about him too and was shot down in flames, in fact one person said I must be on drugs.
In my opinion a lot of people just liked the drama he caused not so much the person.
Just goes to show the truth will always out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s awful the things she said I’m sure she had a lot time to think I just hope a line will be drawn under it all as social media is so dangerous

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I'm disgusted the amount of things on tiktok I've seen today excusing jaynes behaviour because it's about the begs .nothing excuses that behaviour . Derby dan did something similar and it cost him his job but with jayne it's okay .yeah it was private conversations but if that's the sort of things you say to people to friends then what happens in public .I'm shocked

• Heart
What did DHB video say? I can’t find it.
That he is coming for mel and ralph because jane is very upset they posted her words

Theory on Kath - is it that Catherine Parker, (she may be using the K to throw people off). Her username was mumstheword or something. She's a vile old gal, always kissing dhbs arse and her dentures are too big for her gob
Its with a k and its moodie and found on dhb post about laurence on facebook

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this jasper account .it keeps coming up on my fyp and I think they also used to be apart of the group chats or something😆 they keep going in about bullies in a chat

Poker saying she was only in the chat a couple of weeks? I thought it was longer?
Looks like DHB will be doing a live
I think mel needs to play fair and release the voice notes of poker or becks they not innocent at all I seen a video last night and she said she was coerced into it lol

Reactions: 10
One of the biggest issue with this Jayne situation is it isn’t something she’s come out and said she has actually had to think about it then write it down which makes it even worse! Regardless of whether this is a private chat group or not that doesn’t or ever would excuse what she has said. With regards to poker (I don’t know who she is at all) whether you like her or not putting her and her child in danger is unforgivable. I escaped a DV situation many years ago and it was terrifying and I wasn’t a parent at the time. What if something had happened to her or her child as a result of this? Would they feel any remorse? Or just move on to their next “victim”?

As I have said many times I do not agree with battling even from creators I enjoy watching but what I could never ever understand or encourage is in a quest to stamp out these begging battles is putting someone’s life in danger. The idea of these flyers highlighting someone name and supposed “crimes” was ludicrous those people could have been seriously hurt and targeted. While I appreciate we have to make a stand to make changes I fear the lengths dhb will go to in acts of revenge (because lets face it that’s what it is) will one day get someone really hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Tiktokqueen,

DBH said his wife was upset because Lawrence keeps getting her account taken down and she's lost her videos,
I have seen Lawrence tell his followers to do that and also give hand signals towards DHB. Apart from < that line I'm in no place to get involved with he said she said atm. I'm sticking with the person controlling the strings needs outing and will be.

Reactions: 6
Yes Tiktokqueen,

DBH said his wife was upset because Lawrence keeps getting her account taken down and she's lost her videos,
I have seen Lawrence tell his followers to do that and also give hand signals towards DHB. Apart from < that line I'm in no place to get involved with he said she said atm. I'm sticking with the person controlling the strings needs outing and will be.
I’m sure his wife if upset, upset she might lose her job!

Reactions: 6
🙌 he

i think it goes a lot deeper she also has a child involved in all this mel had her say so now we draw a line under it in a couple weeks all will be well again mel will be back online begging
She was homophobic .sorry but there's no excuses for that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.