Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
He will just go finger pointing and manipulating, but I know you're a fan of his, so I get that.
I’m no “fan” of any tik tokers 😬 I just think it’s fair he gets his say also. Nothing can take back the words he’s spoken and we’ve all heard. He wasn’t the only one involved in that group and I don’t believe for a second anyone was manipulated in it!

Reactions: 9

nathan25

VIP Member
Have anyone seen this ladies video? It just came up on my FYP - seems DWP are watching these creators. This lady has had a message on a journal she said as she earned money of gifts.
about time this happened to the begs.
I don’t know or follow this lady but I hope these begs get pulled in next.
I was watching a bit of frenchies live last night. Omg they are disgusting 😡 you can clearly see most of his gifts are coming of vulnerable adults and he’s screaming at the screen “COME ON” 😡 I got blocked in the end as couldn’t hold back 🤣

I can’t imagine living with someone like him, must be awful unless she agrees with what he’s doing,
If it was my husband I would either leave or put him under the patio but I sure as hell wouldn’t be living with that.

some of the comments on the jnsta we’re just as vile as he is, sheeple at their best.
I agree. I'd be mortified if my Husband, a grown man, started doing all that nonsense

Mel was wrong about the competitions
Comp 1 - he called it an experiment and we all got excited about it and many of us freely donated to beat the begs at their game. He showed us how much the begs were making from it and we were all shocked
A lot of tattlers made TT accounts just to support it
We were shown the money went to various charities a few hundred pounds each
We can’t say for a fact we know the money went where intended. But we trusted it at the time
Comp 2- He was messaged en masse by us and others to do that comp
We were shown again various charities and that little boy got donated some too. It wasn’t asked to be refunded. Papa Blaze took it upon himself to refund it
Comp 3 - DHB said it will be his last battle and the money was going to be used to fill a container and send the items to the Ukraine. There was a problem, I can’t remember what, and we were told , I think it was the money will be used for people in need and then that got changed to educating people about online abuse. Many of us (not all) agreed
Anyhoo. I only made my TM on TikTok acct to donate to the comp so can’t see why it’s needed anymore so as far as that and this threads concerned. I’m doing a Dragons Den and gonna go put my painting overalls on after I’ve had a nice cup of tea and a bowl of rice crispies xx
Even if it was for charity though, he still didn't know the vulnerability or financial stability of gifters, which is what he calls others out for. And its the hypocrisy too of the year+ he spent calling out these creators and warning people not to trust any charity fundraisers, then did it himself. Almost everything he's "warned" people about, hes done himself.

Enjoy your painting x

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
That's fine however he needs to stop blaming other people and own up to things he has done as well .like the fact that he's just doxed Petra and the fact that he's excusing jaynes behaviour because it was behind closed doors .honestly used to like him but he's shown what he's really like tbh.everyone is to blame that was involved it's just that Darryl can't never seem to admit when he does wrong it dosnt help that he's got a cult of people around him that lingers on his every word and never seem to think he's done wrong and also think that jayne wasn't being homophobic .
Lozza you always talk so much sense and.put everything into context!
I find it sad that people are still excusing his and Jane's behaviour!
This has gone far and beyond the begging
And as for voice note sharing..they're all the same...only sharing one side of their shit!
I will never respect or trust DHB again...he soon changed his tune about tattlers too...which shows how fickle he is!
How date we disagree with him??
Sorry but accusing people, "without receipts " of being a sex offender is as low as it gets and as for Jane...disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I think what’s upset/frustrated/annoyed me is quite honestly how lovely Jane has come across. Sweet and light and very polite! I really liked her, and DHB of course and what he stood for. But with a house full of boys, if any of them decided that another man was their preference, I would back them all the way and more. As long as they are happy, healthy, honest to themselves, kind and compassionate… and not having to deal with any homophonic crap. It doesn’t make them a bad person. What makes a person bad is their morals, not having compassion and kindness and selfishness. All these traits Lawrence DOES have, but that was lost along the way in doing absolutely anything to bring him down. Stay in your lane quite simply, do not not get sidetracked to other pastures in this quest, which has unfortunately happened. I can’t support anyone that uses dirty methods and forms of discrimination 😬

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Giving my two pennies worth this morning after digesting the live last night.

Putting the begging/competitions aside for a moment (because we are all on the same page with regards to that and think it's disgusting).

Mel - I'm not a Mel fan, however she conducted herself well last night. Can't deny it. She came with receipts to back up what she was talking about. She just ruined it when she used this all as an attempt to justify the battles/begging. Nothing will ever justify that.

Trucker - I actually found it extremely worrying how much hatred Trucker has towards women. He's got real snags in that department and should probably partake in some therapy for these issues. I worry for his wife.

Darrell - Very angry and manipulative man. He came across very bitter and controlling and he did change the ball game to suit himself at times. The continuous competitions were the reason I stayed away from this thread. I never saw the final competition as I'd had enough of it by then as did see many similarities between what he was doing and what the other begs do when it came to competitions.

James - Terrifying. The things he was saying about his child's mother. Honestly terrifying. Those messages are definitely something that should go to the police. I took a screenshot of one part in case anyone didn't see it and will add it in.

Screenshot_20220920_223409_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_49062095884700.jpg

Jayne - Came across so nice but can never stand up for a homophobic twat. Just goes to show all is never what it seems.

Others - I would have liked to have seen and heard messages from others part of that group (Becks, Poker etc). Guaranteed they're not completely innocent in all of this, but can't comment on what we've not been shown. The things that Darrell showed on his Tik tok the other day (Becks reporting Begbares's copyright goods) wasn't anything new or alarming. Many of us have reported wrongdoings of these creators. But again, I can't comment on what we've not seen.

I would have loved to have seen and heard what the mysterious Kath was writing on there. Lots of Darrell's voice notes were him asking Kath for certain info that I'm assuming she had dug up. Whoever she is, she also sounds like a very dangerous person.

Basically, the whole thing is a shit show but I know I won't be "supporting" any of them. A very dangerous group of individuals with severe issues that make Tattle look tame as anything. Speaking of tattle, both Mel and DHB seem obsessed with talking about it. Mel brought it up multiple times and DHB tried to use it for his own gain (hence the masses of "insider" accounts we've seen on this thread).

That's my two pennies worth.

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I've only dipped in and out of this ,my honest opinion , they're all losers, both sides of it and they need to get off tik tok and enjoy real life. (As entertaining as it can be when corrie isn't on.)

zyxwvu

VIP Member
He really doesn’t know when to stop
Well shit... 😳 No Darrell. Homophobia is wrong no matter where you are. Are you saying that Jayne can be homophobic in the privacy of your own home? Because subjecting your daughter to homophobia will allow her to grow up to be just the same. So unbelievably wrong.

I have not commented for a while. I missed the two lives but reading through posts trying to see what was said.
I personally think Becks got very invested in to these begs and DHB group chat. She was willing to do things that are out of order if you ask me. Always willing to take things a step further. It seems since she was kicked out the group she was not happy and got angry to the point she started to message creators to apologise and give them information of what was said in this group chat.
She has shown screen recordings and messages showing what DHB and Jayne have said but left out everything she said.
I think she has serious mental health issues and she actually felt part of something by being in DHB group chat.
She probably felt she had nothing when she got kicked out. No more attention as she wasn’t live with him anymore and she wasn’t getting many people watch her lives.
I said before I don’t agree with messaging these begs apologising as you can clearly see they are not nice people but that’s just my opinion. I do wish Becks well and hope she gets the help she needs.

I only joined Tattle after coming across these begs and seeing DHB live one day.
I am disgusted at Jaynes comment towards Lawrence even though I don’t like the man that was out of order. Yes DHB have also done wrong but they ALL have.

I can clearly see there are people who won’t support him again and don’t like DHB anymore but I don’t believe in bringing his work or private life to tattle. If he wants to sell cars so be it. That’s nothing to do with us.

It’s all tit for tat and getting out of hand.
I am scared to comment on this thread some days 🤦‍♀️
It’s everyone’s personal choice if they want to
Follow DHB or not.
I personally will be just taking a step back and watching from a distance. I don’t really comment on his posts anymore as don’t agree with some of the things he says.
I will however support his videos against these begs.
I think Trucker personally is bad news for him and DHB started acting like him in the end.
Well he has run and left the App it seems so he definitely knows he’s done wrong. Running away is not the answer mind. But it does not surprise me.

DHB if you are reading yes you done wrong, you have all done wrong. You came on the app to raise awareness about these begs and how much they are making a day or kids and vulnerable adults. Maybe you can get back to what you originally set out to do. Also group chats are BAD!! Do not have them 🤦‍♀️🤣

I will see myself out 🏃‍♀️
I completely agree. I think they've all done wrong on both sides.

Has anybody seen his video saying that people have been hacking his security cameras? I'm not sure I believe it if I'm honest, I think he just enjoys the stirring. If it is true though, that's sick and pushing things far too far.

Reactions: 8
One of the biggest issue with this Jayne situation is it isn’t something she’s come out and said she has actually had to think about it then write it down which makes it even worse! Regardless of whether this is a private chat group or not that doesn’t or ever would excuse what she has said. With regards to poker (I don’t know who she is at all) whether you like her or not putting her and her child in danger is unforgivable. I escaped a DV situation many years ago and it was terrifying and I wasn’t a parent at the time. What if something had happened to her or her child as a result of this? Would they feel any remorse? Or just move on to their next “victim”?

As I have said many times I do not agree with battling even from creators I enjoy watching but what I could never ever understand or encourage is in a quest to stamp out these begging battles is putting someone’s life in danger. The idea of these flyers highlighting someone name and supposed “crimes” was ludicrous those people could have been seriously hurt and targeted. While I appreciate we have to make a stand to make changes I fear the lengths dhb will go to in acts of revenge (because lets face it that’s what it is) will one day get someone really hurt.

• Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Darrell removed his replys to mel moon so that seems guilty and pokerbiatch has replied now and also pokerbiatch instagram has conversations and roadmanralph has conversations its like an epidemic they are all snskes and all grasses and all sell out there own friends to get one up on someone is the cj handmade gifts that darrels on about in his ticktok that becks sent to trading standards the cj smithy warrior?

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I agree with everyone in different ways.

It's completely wrong what DHB is doing. He's just uploaded more voice notes that could once again get her sacked from her job.

However, whilst it is totally wrong, Becks should expect no less when she chooses to get involved with that kind of crowd and overshare personal details. This is the same as Darrell who decided to share passwords that he uses across a lot of different things.

They've both done this to themselves and are now just making it worse for themselves. Completely discredited anything half decent they ever did.

Imhetetoread

Trying to do a rundown of what's said... Literally just writing notes as I'm watching it:

- Becks didn't send the voice notes according to Mel. She's putting up screenshots to prove that (if that's the case, apologies Becks for thinking it was you).

- She plays the voice note of Trucker slating her. She then plays one of Trucker calling Andrea (Autism Mummy) a slut and Lee (Autism Daddy) a prick. Also slates Vicky (Riley's Mums) and QueenBee. Calls someone else a whore too.

- Someone's really been very busy sending literally everything from the group chats over 😳 she's scrolling through loads.

- She reads out a reply from Darrell from Instagram when she first called them out.

- Plays a voice note regarding Papablaze "going after" Jayne. Threatens to talk to Papablaze's workplace.

- There's also a part where Darrell talks about getting Derby Dan fired from The Range.

- Darrell talks about a "new assignment" regarding Papablaze and his work place.

- Mel says she has screenshots of them emailing workplaces.

- Darrell talks about reporting Gracie to social services. He asks Kath for her address.

- Mel speaks about Poker and Becks who as soon as they said no to Darrell they'd get about 20 messages back.

- Mel speaks about Poker fleeing domestic violence and having a new identity. Voice note of Darrell asking who asked about finding Poker's ex... 😳 Trucker says the ex didn't do a good enough job of trying to kill Poker. (Jesus fucking Christ, this is bad. They're making tattle seem tame).

- Mel shows a screenshot of Darrell's top gifter from the competition's admitting they're a gambling addict. They asked to be blocked so they wouldn't gift Darrell again. Darrell didn't block him.

- Apparently one of the reasons Becks got kicked out of the group is because she didn't want to support another competition (and Tattle were turning against him).

- Charity money... First comp money all accounted for. Second one was for Ukraine but didn't happen. He just donated it all to the Red Cross. Mel asked to see the actual bank transaction of this donation but hasn't been given the screenshot as of yet. Third one - Mel said nobody has told her where the money has gone as of yet.

- Go Fund Me... £400 in there at the time of the voice notes Mel is playing... Darrell talks about new plan of action regarding using Facebook and offline completely. He wants to take it to the streets and make flyers of people with "warning" and "beware" with the creators pictures on them and put them in the local area. The GoFundMe was going to be used for his "marketing materials" which wasn't the intended use.

- Apparently the Action Fraud reference for WeRUnique is a dud and it isn't a fraudulent charity at all...

- Mel sent Lawrence to the police station yesterday because he was going to do something stupid apparently. He told the police about his friendship with the 17 year old. Police said they're going to do everything they can to help because it's more than just malicious communications.

- Voice note of Darrell telling someone to show Lawrence up in public by shouting at him in the streets.

- Darrell and co went searching for Lawrence and Gracie's Tik tok manager and they sent tons of emails to this woman who wasn't actually their manager. They apparently called this girl a child groomer etc.

- Talking about certain accounts such as James Hardy's account and others associated with DHB... She shows a conversations of James talking very threateningly about his baby mum (it's very very bad).

- If anyone was nice about any creators, Darrell would go insane and call them stupid. Apparently the girls in the group felt bad for Lucy Manley.

- James was the only person allowed to hide behind a troll account. The rest had to show their faces.

- Girls found James' real identity and reported him to social services. Darrell voice note saying it's disgusting that they reported him because "he trolled the right people".

- Talks about Jayne's homophobic abuse on the group chats.

- Darrell regularly buys followers. Screenshots of him buying 2500 followers shown.

- Voice notes of Darrell asking people to mass report certain people. If they dont, he'll delete his account and walk away from it all. Mel says he's very manipulative with this.

- Mel has received 3 cease and desist letters today. One from Darrell, one from Jayne and one from another person in the group.

- Talks about taking money back from Luke for his arms because he fell out with Derby Dan and Papablaze.

- "Trucker Gee is involved in a lot of this as well".

- Lots of rambling about battles, begs etc...

- Mel's message for Trucker and Darrell... She's held a lot back, but if they carry on she'll share more. They have too much on them that will ruin their lives.

- Talked about Darrell leaking something about drugs (Mel, Lawrence and RMR) which was untrue apparently.

- "The type of people in the group have jobs that can be abused"... So some of their jobs could potentially allow them to find out information about people illegally.

- Mel walks away and RMR turns the comments back on.

- Mel comes back and outs James Hardy's real name.

- RMR have told Tattle Life to go mad because they have receipts to back up everything (can't argue with that to be fair lol... Like holy fucking shit, this was intense for a Tuesday evening).

And that's the end. Happy reading... 😳
An incredible accurate rundown - this needs to be applauded because I lost track!

What a night 😳

Tryger88

VIP Member
Sorry but I disagree, if she didn't want her mental health issues highlighted on line then she wouldn't have shared what she did, obviously DHB is going to defend himself, and would also like to add that all her actions were planned, sucking up to *creators* she tried to destroy without the knowledge of the group, apologising before she released the private messages, if anything all the real bad crap was down to her, she planned every step of this and knew exactly what's she was doing.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Yes but everything is maybe, it might never happen
Yeah or mad though isn’t it I mean lots of creators got bank PayPal etc linked dangerous if get hacked

Yeah that's why I said I didn't agree with her stirring. I just wish DHB/Jane would apologise for the homophobia, and the other things he's done, instead of excusing it or bringing up what others have done instead. It's infuriating seeing people doing everything they can to deflect instead of just being accountable. They'd get so much more respect for it
Jayne actually did say apologise in the live

brahhh

VIP Member
DHB has just shared a post saying someone has been spying on him through his internal home cameras. He says they are there as that go away a lot at weekends and he also uses them to talk to his budgies while they’re away. He said it’s now with the police as it seems to have been accessed through his password, which he’d given to becks but he’s also asking for anyone to come forward that becks shared all the chats with as they could also be implicated in it now too.

I’ve seen many videos that Darrel and Jayne have done in their home but why have I never heard a budgie in them until today or have I just not noticed

I’m struggling to believe that to be honest. It seems a bit far stretched but yeah definitely, if someone has managed to access the cameras then that it serious stuff. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see
I possibly ben
DHB has just shared a post saying someone has been spying on him through his internal home cameras. He says they are there as that go away a lot at weekends and he also uses them to talk to his budgies while they’re away. He said it’s now with the police as it seems to have been accessed through his password, which he’d given to becks but he’s also asking for anyone to come forward that becks shared all the chats with as they could also be implicated in it now too.

I’ve seen many videos that Darrel and Jayne have done in their home but why have I never heard a budgie in them until today or have I just not noticed

I’m struggling to believe that to be honest. It seems a bit far stretched but yeah definitely, if someone has managed to access the cameras then that it serious stuff. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see
I think with today’s technology some people are very good at it by hacking & whatever else they get up to but this woman seems very unhinged and is obsessed in an unhealthy way with DHB

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
fancy a grown man with a young family trying to destroy another person who clearly has mental health issues,( don’t come for me she already admitted that was the case a while ago)
he said on his live she has been sectioned in the past what on earth will this do to her,
i do hope the poor girl has good friends to help her.
why isn’t this dealt with off the app in a proper manner instead of getting all the minions to hate on her even more,
this just enhances what Mel said about him being controlling and a bully, seems she was right after all.
It’s completely unacceptable, people fall out, people piss you off. But I would never set about destroying someone like that. He said his piece on his live, he clapped back…. Why is this rumbling on. Any respect for him I had is gone. Don’t like him, he’s a nasty piece of work