DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it about time it all ended though?
This fighting fire with fire must be draining for all parties
Even the commitment to go to group chat every day
And getting info on everyone
It just doesn’t sound thrilling or anything
I guess there must be enjoyment from it somewhere or why else bother?

I’m painting my front door tomorrow. From an ugly green to a nice bright lilac. Just because looking at the colour makes me smile and gives me enjoyment
I think we all need something to smile about
Plus I bought this wicked electric sander from
Screwfix today and can’t wait to try it

No drama tomorrow. I am just going to smile x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully this will be the end of it however mel if your reading here you cannot think all the people who call the creator begs are cause of Darryl let it be now as this is incredibly draining ..

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it about time it all ended though?
This fighting fire with fire must be draining for all parties
Even the commitment to go to group chat every day
And getting info on everyone
It just doesn’t sound thrilling or anything
I guess there must be enjoyment from it somewhere or why else bother?

I’m painting my front door tomorrow. From an ugly green to a nice bright lilac. Just because looking at the colour makes me smile and gives me enjoyment
I think we all need something to smile about
Plus I bought this wicked electric sander from
Screwfix today and can’t wait to try it

No drama tomorrow. I am just going to smile x
Sounds amazing, My door is the same right now x

Reactions: 4
I missed any lives but I’ve seen someone ask in the lawl thread what happened with DHB lawl Mel and Ralph as Lawrence is leaving TikTok and everyone’s asking if Lawrence ok (their words not mine) I miss everything

Reactions: 6
Sounds amazing, My door is the same right now x
Your doors lilac? I got the paint a couple of weeks ago just cos I loved the colour it was in B&Q. But they also had this Christmas door wreath in white with lovely big pearly type baubles that hinted on lilac on a certain light. So I got that too lol. Although I won’t be putting the wreath on til December x
My house doesn’t have a number it has a name and I really want to look around to get a nice name sign too I don’t like the green. It came with the house and we just didn’t bother changing it til now

Reactions: 3
Your doors lilac? I got the paint a couple of weeks ago just cos I loved the colour it was in B&Q. But they also had this Christmas door wreath in white with lovely big pearly type baubles that hinted on lilac on a certain light. So I got that too lol. Although I won’t be putting the wreath on til December x
My house doesn’t have a number it has a name and I really want to look around to get a nice name sign too I don’t like the green. It came with the house and we just didn’t bother changing it til now
Yes, it's a pinky/lilac. I'm well Jel about the Wreath.x

Reactions: 4
We now seen what a nazi darrell is and his team of sturmbanfurers and how they want to ruin peoples lives they have notes on everyone in the group the people in the group are scared to leave incase thry get exposed and melmoons been the only person brave enough not to take his tit. Lawrence went to the police and police said thry take it seriously all the group need to take a long hard look at there face in the mirror and ask themself are they really happy at all conduct before they goosestep into someone elses life with wild accusations and plaster there pictures on leaflets

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I said I wasn't going to comment on this " man" again but here I am!!
No matter what anyone's thoughts on the " begs",whilst tok tok promote and allow it they're here to stay.
DHB has met his match with Mel and personally, I applaud her for what she's done and how she's done it!
I've said before that I agree, in principle,voice notes are private and shouldn't be shared, however, and I've been thinking this for a while, the man clearly manages to get under people's skin, especially women and the vulnerable..a
a master manipulator and a downright liar, a dangerous individual, who I am ashamed to have supported !
He doesn't " come with receipts "...and nothing he could ever say or do now, would change my opinion of him! ( not that my opinion is of any relevance!)
He is a disgusting excuse of "a " man", worse than any of the "begs"
Yes, some of it was old news, but his conversation, his actions are chilling!!
The fact he's accused innocent men of being sex offenders is beyond forgivable!
No matter my thoughts of Lawrence.....what he has done to him is too!!!!
I hope he does " show receipts " as to where money raised went, but even if he does, I feel the " man" is dangerous and hope he is dealt with by the authorities and i don't want see his face or hear his sickening voice again...a true narcissist in every way.
I know this won't he a popular post, as I know some will support him still and that's fine, some disagree with voice notes being shared and some dislike Mel so much that they won't appreciate anything she's said....personally, I think she was dignified and brave in doing what she did, in the way that she did, he's more than met his match!
I just hope that the women in his " group", who have now managed to get out are doing ok? also the people he's wrongjy accused, " named and shamed".....''without receipts"!!!!!!!
Shame on you Mr Priestley and also, Mrs Priestley for your homopihobic, disgusting words....just vile, you deserve each other!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mel was wrong about the competitions
I may have some of this a little bit muddled up but this is best I can remember

Comp 1 - JANUARY
he called it an experiment and we all got excited about it and many of us freely donated to beat the begs at their game. He showed us how much the begs were making from it and we were all shocked
A lot of tattlers made TT accounts just to support it
We were shown the money went to various charities a few hundred pounds each
and that little boy got donated some too. It wasn’t asked to be refunded. Papa Blaze took it upon himself to refund it
We can’t say for a fact we know the money went where intended. But we trusted it at the time

Comp 2- FEBRUARY-Feel The Love
He was messaged en masse by us and others to do that comp
We were shown again various charities and that little boy got donated some too. Tash Lauren got donated some for her son

Comp 3 -MARCH- Comedy Fest
DHB said it will be his last battle and the money was going to be used to fill a container and send the items to the Ukraine. There was a problem, I can’t remember what, and we were told , I think it was the money will be used for people in need and then that got changed to educating people about online abuse. Many of us (not all) agreed
Anyhoo. I only made my TM on TikTok acct to donate to the comp so can’t see why it’s needed anymore so as far as that and this threads concerned. I’m doing a Dragons Den

and today I’m gonna go put my painting overalls on, after I’ve had a nice cup of tea and a bowl of rice crispies xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Comp 1 - he called it an experiment and we all got excited about it and many of us freely donated to beat the begs at their game. He showed us how much the begs were making from it and we were all shocked
We can’t say for a fact we know the money went where intended. But we trusted it at the time
Comp 2- He was messaged en masse by us and others to do that comp
We were shown again various charities and that little boy got donated some too. It wasn’t asked to be refunded. Papa Blaze took it upon himself to refund it
Comp 3 - DHB said it will be his last battle and the money was going to be used to fill a container and send the items to the Ukraine. There was a problem, I can’t remember what, and we were told , I think it was the money will be used for people in need and then that got changed to educating people about online abuse. Many of us (not all) agreed
Anyhoo. I only made my TM on TikTok acct to donate to the comp so can’t see why it’s needed anymore so as far as that and this threads concerned. I’m doing a Dragons Den and gonna go put my painting overalls on after I’ve had a nice cup of tea and a bowl of rice crispies xx
Even if it was for charity though, he still didn't know the vulnerability or financial stability of gifters, which is what he calls others out for. And its the hypocrisy too of the year+ he spent calling out these creators and warning people not to trust any charity fundraisers, then did it himself. Almost everything he's "warned" people about, hes done himself.

Enjoy your painting x

• Heart
I recall DHB asking the people who donated for Ukraine If it’s okay to use the money for leaflets to call out the Begs and people agreed. No matter what I think of him , he did say it himself .

We could go around in circles here it’s terrible some of the things said and I’m sure hopefully it will all die down they will go back to begging and battling .. although we in a cost of living crisis they also got a blackmail card now so can do what they like .. thinking they have upper hand

As for vunerable gifting only other day I seen the lady who gifted lawerence and cla say she couldn’t afford to anymore something about her son gifting to him

I may have some if this a little bit muddled uo but this is best I can remember
Comp 1 - JANUARY
he called it an experiment and we all got excited about it and many of us freely donated to beat the begs at their game. He showed us how much the begs were making from it and we were all shocked
Comp 2- FEBRUARY-Feel The Love
He was messaged en masse by us and others to do that comp
We were shown again various charities and that little boy got donated some too. It wasn’t asked to be refunded. Papa Blaze took it upon himself to refund it
Comp 3 -MARCH- Comedy Fest
DHB said it will be his last battle and the money was going to be used to fill a container and send the items to the Ukraine. There was a problem, I can’t remember what, and we were told , I think it was the money will be used for people in need and then that got changed to educating people about online abuse. Many of us (not all) agreed
Anyhoo. I only made my TM on TikTok acct to donate to the comp so can’t see why it’s needed anymore so as far as that and this threads concerned. I’m doing a Dragons Den
and today I’m gonna go put my painting overalls on after I’ve had a nice cup of tea and a bowl of rice crispies xx
The comp in January was when DHB donated to Lukes arms....I checked my PayPal as I donated too so I am 100% sure about this. The comp in Feb (feel the love) DHB team agreed to donate to Tashs GFM for Zachary....I'm 100% on this too, as I donated via PayPal for this also. The March comp was to buy essentials to be transported to the Ukraine...including cat carriers and pet food...the carriers were to assist people fleeing to safely transport their felines....some people had been trying to carry their cats in pillow cases....the reason this didn't happen was due to transport problems and strict border controls....DHB donated to the British Red Cross, which he showed receipts for. The March comp also saw Buzztex get Gracie banned so he could win top spot, due to this DHB ended up in the top 5.
The flyers were to be funded by the GFM he started, he suggested people donate the price of a pint if they could afford to do so....no one was coerced into giving anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This begging causes a lot of trouble because some people love taking free money, zero morals and others detest them for doing so. I can't see anything changing no matter how many voice notes are shown, we will see this week soon enough.

• Heart
We could go around in circles here it’s terrible some of the things said and I’m sure hopefully it will all die down they will go back to begging and battling .. although we in a cost of living crisis they also got a blackmail card now so can do what they like .. thinking they have upper hand

As for vunerable gifting only other day I seen the lady who gifted lawerence and cla say she couldn’t afford to anymore something about her son gifting to him
A tik tok came up about Michelle last night saying her son bought the coins, she’s the one who gifted CLA and Lawrence. It’s a like a begging ground for all on there. I actually like some of the tik tok videos I see but more and more people are putting up PayPal’s, wish lists and battling. And because they are so focused on begging their tik tok content turns really tit.

Why can’t her man child go an get a job ? What kind of man is me? How shameful that he can’t provide for his family and rather beg ?! Where was he yesterday to support her ! Hiding from the camera ? He’s makes me sick !! Allowing her to beg for gifts for Christmas

Giving my two pennies worth this morning after digesting the live last night.

Putting the begging/competitions aside for a moment (because we are all on the same page with regards to that and think it's disgusting).

Mel - I'm not a Mel fan, however she conducted herself well last night. Can't deny it. She came with receipts to back up what she was talking about. She just ruined it when she used this all as an attempt to justify the battles/begging. Nothing will ever justify that.

Trucker - I actually found it extremely worrying how much hatred Trucker has towards women. He's got real snags in that department and should probably partake in some therapy for these issues. I worry for his wife.

Darrell - Very angry and manipulative man. He came across very bitter and controlling and he did change the ball game to suit himself at times. The continuous competitions were the reason I stayed away from this thread. I never saw the final competition as I'd had enough of it by then as did see many similarities between what he was doing and what the other begs do when it came to competitions.

James - Terrifying. The things he was saying about his child's mother. Honestly terrifying. Those messages are definitely something that should go to the police. I took a screenshot of one part in case anyone didn't see it and will add it in.

Screenshot_20220920_223409_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_49062095884700.jpg

Jayne - Came across so nice but can never stand up for a homophobic twit. Just goes to show all is never what it seems.

Others - I would have liked to have seen and heard messages from others part of that group (Becks, Poker etc). Guaranteed they're not completely innocent in all of this, but can't comment on what we've not been shown. The things that Darrell showed on his Tik tok the other day (Becks reporting Begbares's copyright goods) wasn't anything new or alarming. Many of us have reported wrongdoings of these creators. But again, I can't comment on what we've not seen.

I would have loved to have seen and heard what the mysterious Kath was writing on there. Lots of Darrell's voice notes were him asking Kath for certain info that I'm assuming she had dug up. Whoever she is, she also sounds like a very dangerous person.

Basically, the whole thing is a tit show but I know I won't be "supporting" any of them. A very dangerous group of individuals with severe issues that make Tattle look tame as anything. Speaking of tattle, both Mel and DHB seem obsessed with talking about it. Mel brought it up multiple times and DHB tried to use it for his own gain (hence the masses of "insider" accounts we've seen on this thread).

That's my two pennies worth.

• Heart
@zyxwvu regarding James....he posted recordings on his Insta of his wife....it was shocking and heart breaking to hear....I won't go into detail, but it was this that triggered one of DHBs team to act and report their concerns.
Tbh I probably wrote vile stuff about my ex, and definitely wished him harm at times....when your "man" tells you to put the baby down so he can punch you....you never know what pushes people to say or write things like that....just because you write it doesn't mean you'd do it.....BTW, Im not defending him, just looking from another angle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.