DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed more responses from daryl on mels insta post - it really doesn't even sound like him typing, like on the Facebook page. The way he writes is different to normal🤔 genuinely hope he's okay because doesn't seem himself at all

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just noticed more responses from daryl on mels insta post - it really doesn't even sound like him typing, like on the Facebook page. The way he writes is different to normal🤔 genuinely hope he's okay because doesn't seem himself at all
I thought his insta was banned?

Off topic, has anyone seen Frenchie helping that Leighton out that’s homeless going live in a tent, he was finding him and paying for a caravan for two months or a house share…. Weird that this Leighton has been one of his biggest gifters. If he’s got money £50 I’ve seen just tonight then why’s he not paying for his own accommodation. Something smells off.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen RMR instagram? What absolute vile words out of Jayne’s mouth! I don’t care if you don’t like someone or don’t agree with how they “earn” money what she said is unforgivable. Homophobic comments are disgusting, as someone with a child in the lgbtq+ community this makes me very sad and very angry!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen RMR instagram? What absolute vile words out of Jayne’s mouth! I don’t care if you don’t like someone or don’t agree with how they “earn” money what she said is unforgivable. Homophobic comments are disgusting, as someone with a child in the lgbtq+ community this makes me very sad and very angry!
Who do you mean?

Reactions: 3
It's a shame because all the begs and Scammers will feel vindicated because of this and that's how all their vulnerable gifters will see it too, they are all still scamming scruff bags.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think (team) dhb has gone too far now, can't really come back from this. They call people out for the behaviour they're putting out - it's a shame because when he started out, he was right in what he was saying. But now he just seems bitter and just as bad as them. There's no excuse for homophobia to that level. Let's hope none of their loved ones are in the closet, or come out as part of the LGBTQ+ in the future.

Also, typical for poker to get involved in the comments! I've seen her reappearing a few times in people's lives now too, trying to be friendly with the bigger live "creators"

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Darrell removed his replys to mel moon so that seems guilty and pokerbiatch has replied now and also pokerbiatch instagram has conversations and roadmanralph has conversations its like an epidemic they are all snskes and all grasses and all sell out there own friends to get one up on someone is the cj handmade gifts that darrels on about in his ticktok that becks sent to trading standards the cj smithy warrior?

Reactions: 8
Sorry...but the man has no boundaries!!!
Bringing up people's deceased relatives..AGAIN 😡
Showing email addresses
Photos of family members....all comments on his own tik tok post!
And...as for goading Mel m about her heart condition...making up stupid song lyrics....he's deleted those comments on insta!!😡
Of course, if it is becks sharing voice notes, that's another story ....but seems him and Jane ( her comments re Lawrence are vile too!) and his " team" will stop at nothing!!!!
What a disappointment and I'm angry with myself that I ever supported this "man"!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, typical for poker to get involved in the comments! I've seen her reappearing a few times in people's lives now too, trying to be friendly with the bigger live "creators"
You’ve been replied to on pokers insta because she is blocked in here

is the cj handmade gifts that darrels on about in his ticktok that becks sent to trading standards the cj smithy warrior?
No its Clairebeg
She had a counterfeit business C for Claire J for Jenny
A lot more than becks complained about that to trading and I mean a LOT more people

What a disappointment and I'm angry with myself that I ever supported this "man"!!!
It’s okay to like someone and support them, then not like them and be full of regret
It’s just being human x

Shits already hit the fan. Just a matter of time to see where it’s landed

Last edited:
Sorry...but the man has no boundaries!!!
Bringing up people's deceased relatives..AGAIN 😡
Showing email addresses
Photos of family members....all comments on his own tik tok post!
And...as for goading Mel m about her heart condition...making up stupid song lyrics....he's deleted those comments on insta!!😡
Of course, if it is becks sharing voice notes, that's another story ....but seems him and Jane ( her comments re Lawrence are vile too!) and his " team" will stop at nothing!!!!

@mumz is right don’t be hard on yourself.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.