Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree!

Since Sophie and Dave couldn't use Disney anymore (due to covid and lack of funds), they thought having a baby would make them money. So tried exploiting their son on YouTube, turns out that didn't work either and their channel is TANKING so have made up an imaginary WDW trip in Feb.

How does two unemployed morons whose channel is tanking make £10k for a WDW holiday :ROFLMAO: Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about those two sad acts.

Krispy Smore are decent enough - fair play to them both.
you’d think that if they had money for disney trips, that they would have booked a disney cruise…

so that probably tally’s that the February trip is total bullshit and will be ‘postponed’

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s the same person but this just reminded me of the Disney security guard Guy Behind The Castle on Instagram. He was mega popular but then someone posted that he had been harassing them and sending unwanted photos. Lots of other people then came out with similar trouble with him. Last I heard the police were involved and he was let go from Disney.
Wow interesting I hadn't heard of that. Not the same guy, I get the impression whoever it was is on the disney media list. There definitely seems to be a seedy side to the disney influencer community and some think they are above it all

Reactions: 1
And good for them! The last thing we need is another exploited child for money/views on YouTube *cough* Trackers. Plus there is some serious weirdos out there just look in the trackers comment section!
To be fair the Trackers I don't think they are exploiting Jackson, it's just that their way of life has obviously changed and is based around him. Tim still does quite a few vlogs on his own. They also kept Jackson out of a lot of the vlogs when he was younger but I do get the impression that Jackson actually likes it and the Trackers keep to his schedule and don't keep going when he needs a sleep etc unlike others. I reckon if Jackson said he didn't want to be on any more vlogs they would respect that.

Reactions: 11
To be fair the Trackers I don't think they are exploiting Jackson, it's just that their way of life has obviously changed and is based around him. Tim still does quite a few vlogs on his own. They also kept Jackson out of a lot of the vlogs when he was younger but I do get the impression that Jackson actually likes it and the Trackers keep to his schedule and don't keep going when he needs a sleep etc unlike others. I reckon if Jackson said he didn't want to be on any more vlogs they would respect that.
You should have a look at his thread because a lot of people do not think that is the case lol

Reactions: 5
You should have a look at his thread because a lot of people do not think that is the case lol
I know but some of that is a serious case of jealousy. I do forgive some people for past transgressions depending on what it is. But that's for that thread not this one.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch A Day with Jess and Tom? Recently started watching their stuff, they aren't the greatest vloggers in the world, but I quite like that as it feels more raw and authentic, they seem really sweet.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch A Day with Jess and Tom? Recently started watching their stuff, they aren't the greatest vloggers in the world, but I quite like that as it feels more raw and authentic, they seem really sweet.
I watched their DLP vlogs and thought they were sweet, I started watching their WDW ones but don't know why I stopped. I only watch non disney vlogs if they interest me or really like the vlogger

I agree they're not the greatest vloggers but they were watchable

I’ve watched a few of their videos and they seem nice enough but I didn’t find them very engaging to watch.

Jen was in retail for quite some time and changed job earlier in the year if I remember correctly and I believe Del is still in IT and changed job a month or two ago.

I also spotted the chairs they're sat on in the announcement video, that's almost £1000 just in chairs right there.
I’ve also read in an earlier thread on here that Del won a “significant” amount of money in the past couple of years…so that explains a lot. They’ve gone from openly talking about how they have to scrimp and save for their Florida hols to suddenly splashing the cash on a new build and expensive holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve also read in an earlier thread on here that Del won a “significant” amount of money in the past couple of years…so that explains a lot. They’ve gone from openly talking about how they have to scrimp and save for their Florida hols to suddenly splashing the cash on a new build and expensive holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️
not enough to fly upper class with virgin yet though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of my favourites that nobody mentions is James’s Farrow, he only has one Disney vlog series but it is great!

Reactions: 7
It's been a minute since I logged in here - but I'm genuinely curious - any word from Cheryl/Paul/TUKDC? I know they're split up etc and I was following her previously on insta and TT - but then she deleted her account after some nut job on this board outted her personal business - I remember vaguely she had a friend who would post here - is she ok??

It's been a minute since I logged in here - but I'm genuinely curious - any word from Cheryl/Paul/TUKDC? I know they're split up etc and I was following her previously on insta and TT - but then she deleted her account after some nut job on this board outted her personal business - I remember vaguely she had a friend who would post here - is she ok??
There has been no news at all!
I really hope she is ok, she deserves so much better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.