Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave would do the same in an instant if they could
Brogan - ignores Covid rules anyway
The Lodge Guys , they might if they think it will bring views/money they don't care
Brummy Mummy - don't know, don't care
Tbh i wouldnt even class Brogan Bogtrotter, and BrummyMummy Babs as 'Disney' vloggers. I would personally class them both as Twats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

itsmegavv

they won’t refuse them entry as long as they have followed the guidelines and requirements set out.

getting boring - the rules are:
Avoid U.K. and Schengen Zone countries for 14 days prior to entry. Double vaccinated and test before arrival.

Call it ‘backdoor’, ‘cheating the system’, ‘breaking the rules’ whatever, but they are actually just the ‘entry requirements’ as noted on the USA embassy - ‘travel restrictions’

If they truly did not want anyone going, they would have revoked all estas and fully banned travel - which they haven’t. Someone mentioned other countries are travelling in more freely which are worse off and their own population (including its governor) is ignoring more of the rules and downplaying it more than anyone in the U.K. is.

they are definitely going to FL.
Paul at the end of the day it's a loophole and a very good one at that if you can afford and have the time to do it, but it's still a stupid thing to do due to the rapid increase of cases and restrictions in place, however good luck to them!

For me, it's more of the clear slap in the face to their viewers as imho influencers should be setting a better example of how to handle things at such a shit time, rather than travelling into a country to then just travel onto another country all to visit a theme park and show off by posting videos and pictures on their social media accounts for the clout... because let's be honest, that's all it's for with these lot right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Nadurath

VIP Member
Personally, I don’t think anyone has to comment on 9/11. The majority of the time, it’s disingenuous lip service and using any event like that for content is disgusting in my opinion. Especially when you consider every single post someone makes gets them higher on the algorithm.

Reactions: 23

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I'm sat waiting for all the Trip Announcement videos.

Each one littered with "we're going home".

You live in Stockport luv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CaptainChaos

well I agree there is a motive for them going of course.

but it’s people following the exact wording of the entry requirements. To the absolute letter. It’s not bypassing or breaking the law.

the only actual risk is the one that is on those individuals who are deciding to go there. Not on any of us lot.

this government doesn’t currently deem it to be a risk for visitors returning from amber countries if you’re double vaccinated and they are using testing for any travel anyway…plenty of people are going to DIsneyland Paris too. The travel restrictions are just not as extensive as the USA is.

the only thing that would really change my opinion is if the country goes fully red.
Are you del in disguise?
Just because there isn’t a risk to us, doesn’t mean it isn’t irresponsible.
People have cancelled weddings, haven’t been able to attend funerals etc. I even know someone out there with an 18 month old who has never met any of their family here at home. Those to me would take priority over vlogging yet another proposal in front Mickey Mouse or a fake rehearsed scream on a scary ride.

and it absolutely IS bypassing the system if you have to go to another country in order to gain access. If we were allowed there directly then fair play to them, but we’re not. It’s screams desperation and they’re only doing it for clout and views.

Reactions: 22

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Fucking hell.

I mean this is going to send people fucking nuts. They aren't just going in the backdoor. They are going on a Florida holiday to fucking rub it in peoples faces. They are staying in Florida for 5 weeks. Staying in luxury villas (as well as 'budget ones' apparently)

You think oh, they must be staying in these villas for the majority of the time.

But oh no.

3 fucking weeks in DVC resorts.

'We can't wait to fucking brag and show you minions how fucking lucky WE are to be able to dodge the rules, spend 10 days in DLP then spend 2 weeks in a country that we weren't fussed to visit JUST to be able to go via a backdoor country that is rife with COVID and doesn't want us to visit. But anyone who CAN'T do that is just POOR and JEALOUS.'

No guys, we have morals. We don't want to go to a place that is struggling to manage covid, but you enjoy your fucking theme park and bleached chicken nuggets pals.

Top Villas? More like TOP FUCKING TOSSERS!!!!

Reactions: 21

greeneggmagic

I feel the need to highlight here the utter lowest of low in the Disney vlogging world. The guy PCdev, who has over 100k followers and has just done a vlog on the murder of Gabby Petito. He visits her home area and films all the flowers.

I am beyond disgusted. He is deleting comments like lightening. This is an all time low for Disney vloggers.

if you want to pay your respects go ahead. Who in their right mind thinks it’s ok to vlog it, vlog people’s notes and flowers and gain subscribers for it.

this man is sick

• Wow
  • Angry

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Is anyone defending the 10 days in DLP followed by 2 weeks in Croatia followed by 5 weeks in Florida, staying in many, many different locations while they're there? How about the Tattlers who said our reaction was purely sour grapes and there was absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing. Where are they now to defend Yaz and Cash?

• Haha
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They really are delusional!!!

But let's just take a moment for the fucking LEGENDS that are condemning Yaz and Ash's actions?!

✨ The Despicable Three (Who called them the Desperate Two which KILLED ME!)
✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts

Anyone else!?

Reactions: 20

gigi_93

VIP Member
I lurk this thread sometimes but just had to comment that I can’t believe anyone is desperate enough to go to WDW that they’ll do the third country route! They’re insane with more money than sense. I know literally hundreds of people who have done it to be with loved ones, and it’s definitely allowed and not considered a loophole. My own relationship broke down because of the US travel ban and cancelled flights when I tried to go via another country. I just can’t believe anyone would bother unless it was to be with loved ones. Disney bloggers remain crazy

Reactions: 19

Nadurath

VIP Member
Just got off a Disney cruise, don’t remember seeing them on the ship at all (then again I only know him via these threads and never followed him so could have fallen over him and wouldn’t have known).

Did see Reeves Family and what absolute twats they are in person. Another that I only know from here because of the BBQ, but fuck me they are loud and obnoxious. I felt like Attenborough watching them for about 20 minutes 😂 they were compulsive viewing for all the wrong reasons!

Some classics were talking to the table next to them, saying how they are vloggers and Disney is their market etc, start showing their channel and getting them to subscribe then the second they walked away they filmed a bit to camera about how they’d just met some viewers who had followed them from the start and doing shout outs to them.

The woman (so little idea about them I don’t even know names) spoke to another couple (literally if anyone sat near them then they were pounced on) starts the whole vlogger spiel again and the couple she’s talking to say they watched Adam and Gary C’s vlogs etc etc. Reeves Family woman was fuming and went into a big thing about how much she hates Gary C, doesn’t understand why he’s there, how fake he is etc. Then follows it up with the clanger “I guess we are only small fry compared to Adam”….errrr by a magnitude of 10’s of thousands love! Talk about thinking you’re someone! She was also pissed that Adam went concierge…not sure why (she wasn’t concierge so it’s not as if he took away her USP 🤷‍♀️).

Also saw another couple of absolute pricks who did nothing but film. Never saw them doing anything that wasn’t faked / multiple takes. Never seemed to smile but turned it on for the camera. They must have had about £3k worth of camera equipment with them (wireless mics, directional mics, multiple cameras, tripods, mini tripods….). Two guys, one was always carrying the bags. I’m convinced they hated every minute but wanted the “content”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The very fact that Mr David and Mr Ian increased their subscribers when they haven't been able to get to the parks shows you all you need to know about how great they are. Such a lovely, genuine couple who aren't in it for fame or fortune and boy does it show in their fab content.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
My bloody phone woke me up with all the notifications going off!!!!

As if they've posted a half arsed apology.

We're sorry! From our luxury Florida Villa. Oh you had trips cancelled. Sorry! Oh you couldn't see family?! Sorry!

Sorry isn't going to cut it pals. You are calculated and well, you miscalculated this time. You cannot undo the damage you have caused with a couple of sorry stories from your bed!

You plotted, planned and schemed this 5 week luxury Florida trip, whilst people who actually live in Florida suffer the hell that is out of control Covid. Their family members are dying, they are not able to be with their loved ones but you guys enjoy those quiet ride queues ;) And for those saying well, people just need to get the vaccine. For some, they weren't able to get it in time and lost their lives. And people are worried about the birthday of a theme park? Disneys only worry is making more and more and more money!!!!!!!! It's already fucked all of us over by taking away all the lovely benefits we had and people are STILL going to extreme lengths to go there!!!

Well tough LUCK.

Enjoy Florida, what a sad little life!!!!!

And in the great words of come dine with me;

Image result for what a sad little life jane
Dear lord, what a sad little life YAZ AND ASH,'

You ruined our night completely so you could have the money (and YouTube views), but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart