Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to Get Binky though.. they really like to promote Virgin don't they? What do they expect Virgin are going to do, give them an upgrade to Upper Class? Weeeeeeird.

Also made me cringe when they said "we should ching right? Here's to our first holiday in years, we freckin deserve this after everything we've been through" - Like come on you two.. your last holiday in 2019 was to Florida plus you've got new jobs, a new car, new house, new garden.. yet many people have lost their jobs, lost their homes, lost their loved ones plus a lot more.

Do what makes you happy! :ROFLMAO:

p.s. I secretly want Barbados added to the red list whilst they are out there.
When they titled it as upgrades I thought they were going to be flying Upper class.

I wonder if they will video themselves being announced and welcomed into the V-lounge again, cringey poor mans Alan partridge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When they titled it as upgrades I thought they were going to be flying Upper class.

I wonder if they will video themselves being announced and welcomed into the V-lounge again, cringey poor mans Alan partridge
I can't wait to watch the travel day, it's gonna be super cringe.

1630453070014.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't wait to watch the travel day, it's gonna be super cringe.

View attachment 739127
That photo jenny is just looking like Wtf
I remember watching one travel day and they had the camera on del apparently having a panic attack at taking off then the next clip he was drinking a baileys chatting to the cabin crew
Sorry If you have a panic attack it takes time to recover from it

Reactions: 11
RE Getting boring
The immigration CAN and have turned away visitors trying to do this according to posts on tripadvisor.
Rules are changing all the time and there is no guarantee you will be accepted into the USA.
I also wonder if people are aware that you have to spend 15 not 14 days in the previous destination as the travel day doesn’t count.

Like others have said, it’s not sour grapes, just people concerned about the rapid increase in covid cases and why the hell would you want to go to Florida at this present time. Just because you are double vaxxed, doesn’t mean you can’t catch it.
Maybe they have been turned away because they did not follow the rules correctly, ie spent less than 14 completed days out of the restricted countries, not have a valid ESTA. If you followed the rules correctly and can prove it then you won't get turned away.
If the US didn't want visitors from the UK or europe they would have simply said no entry to UK or European passport holders, but they didn't.

People will just have to accept, whether they agree or not, that people going via a 3rd country are not doing anything wrong and it is allowed by the US. It maybe against your moral judgement but that is all it is. Many on here have said they would do it if they could but not in the current situation. The US ban on direct entry is now just a political policy rather than a health one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Many on here have said they would do it if they could but not in the current situation.
Hmmm when i've got time i'll have to check previous posts as i don't remember 'many' people saying this? Anyway i think this discussion is pretty much cleared up now, our assumptions of Get Binky doing this was obviously way off 🤦‍♀️ when this current situation is over people will be able to fly directly to Orlando so there would be no need to faff about with going to a different destination first anyway.

Reactions: 3
For me, I think Get Binky is still on the table. I can imagine him doing something like ‘SURPRISE! WE’RE AT WDW!’

Yas and Ash I feel like are definitely travelling somewhere after their 14 days in Croatia

Reactions: 5
What are we thinking Krispy S’mores announcement will be?
I was going to be annoyed if their “huge” announcement was just a trip to DLP but I’ve just seen they’re expecting twins and I’m really happy for the both of them!

Reactions: 17
I was going to be annoyed if their “huge” announcement was just a trip to DLP but I’ve just seen they’re expecting twins and I’m really happy for the both of them!
I just saw that’s actually amazing I’m so happy for them! I do struggle when folks announce early though, I had a late loss and honestly I really wish I hadn’t shouted the pregnancy from the rooftops as going round having to correct folks when they asked how the pregnancy was going floored me.

I really seriously wish them the best

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.