Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, I think Get Binky is still on the table. I can imagine him doing something like ‘SURPRISE! WE’RE AT WDW!’

Yas and Ash I feel like are definitely travelling somewhere after their 14 days in Croatia
I can’t imagine them personally picking Croatia for any other reason than going to WDW.

otherwise they would have just gone back to DLP surely?

Reactions: 3
14 days in Croatia is a loooooong time. And I know they will be desperate to be there for the 50th...

Reactions: 5
14 days in Croatia is a loooooong time. And I know they will be desperate to be there for the 50th...
Especially because they haven’t even travelled through Croatia , just stayed in the same place!

there is no way they would have cancelled a DLP trip if they weren’t planning to do something “better” instead

And I doubt they’d see Croatia as better for content!!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Seriously what do people do for jobs to have this much time off🤣 that Danny Dalimore is going on his 2nd disney cruise then going to DLP 😬?

Just seen disneyparksblog have posted some favourite pics on Instagram from creators in aulana.

Sadly pcdev is the first one. Plus some annoying others.

I wish I'd screenshot it at the time but there used to be a great guy on Instagram called ollie in wonderland (he ahd about 3000 followers) and he called out an unnamed disney instagrammer for sending unsolicited dick pics! He posted a insta story basically saying he doesn't care if you have 60k ( I think it was) followers but please don't send me dick pics when you know he is engaged and also it's not what I want to be seeing here and I'm sure disney wouldn't be too impressed either.

Was JoJo the first one to post a HHN? And he was so desperate to post first he wasn't even there he gave his camera to someone else.

Just seen disneyparksblog have posted some favourite pics on Instagram from creators in aulana.

Sadly pcdev is the first one. Plus some annoying others.

I wish I'd screenshot it at the time but there used to be a great guy on Instagram called ollie in wonderland (he ahd about 3000 followers) and he called out an unnamed disney instagrammer for sending unsolicited dick pics! He posted a insta story basically saying he doesn't care if you have 60k ( I think it was) followers but please don't send me dick pics when you know he is engaged and also it's not what I want to be seeing here and I'm sure disney wouldn't be too impressed either.
Not sure if it’s the same person but this just reminded me of the Disney security guard Guy Behind The Castle on Instagram. He was mega popular but then someone posted that he had been harassing them and sending unwanted photos. Lots of other people then came out with similar trouble with him. Last I heard the police were involved and he was let go from Disney.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s the same person but this just reminded me of the Disney security guard Guy Behind The Castle on Instagram. He was mega popular but then someone posted that he had been harassing them and sending unwanted photos. Lots of other people then came out with similar trouble with him. Last I heard the police were involved and he was let go from Disney.
I use to follow that guy! I remember he put up a post saying he was taking a break and not coming back to social media. This explains that then!

Reactions: 4
I can imagine Krispy Smore won't be returning to YouTube for sooooome time!!
And good for them! The last thing we need is another exploited child for money/views on YouTube *cough* Trackers. Plus there is some serious weirdos out there just look in the trackers comment section!

Reactions: 10
I use to follow that guy! I remember he put up a post saying he was taking a break and not coming back to social media. This explains that then!
I found the original post I saw about it which was longer ago than I thought! There was a bit of update a year ago and someone asked a couple of months back but no more replies that I can see. The original person didn’t name them but someone mentioned his wife in the comments and other people that spoke out said it was him. I remember seeing him on our 2017 trip and telling my husband there’s that famous Instagram guy. Quite pleased we didn’t have time to stop for a photo!

6EB5F4D0-04ED-418F-ADAB-A3F50CFCE7BD.jpeg

7ADF7A82-3E17-4041-A303-5BF4AE705091.jpeg

3DD3595C-D0E3-497B-96D0-1550A534881D.jpeg

CBBB3D69-0A9A-441D-8F74-CCBEDC2BD842.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
And good for them! The last thing we need is another exploited child for money/views on YouTube *cough* Trackers. Plus there is some serious weirdos out there just look in the trackers comment section!
Completely agree!

Since Sophie and Dave couldn't use Disney anymore (due to covid and lack of funds), they thought having a baby would make them money. So tried exploiting their son on YouTube, turns out that didn't work either and their channel is TANKING so have made up an imaginary WDW trip in Feb.

How does two unemployed morons whose channel is tanking make £10k for a WDW holiday :ROFLMAO: Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about those two sad acts.

Krispy Smore are decent enough - fair play to them both.

Reactions: 6
I can imagine Krispy Smore won't be returning to YouTube for sooooome time!!

We will see their Disney cruise and possibly DLP content but we won't see a lot of them after that imho.. I'm very happy for both of them, they were the ones who got me into watching Disney travel vlogs :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.