Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get Binky Barbados 10 nights and..........they might tie the knot cos if you stay 3 nights or more you can have a wedding for free!
I found that part really weird! Are they really going to get married just because it’s free with no family around them… bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So do we still think they MIGHT be using it as a way to the USA?
probably would do, other people have used that route. But they would need 14 full days there.

I lurk this thread sometimes but just had to comment that I can’t believe anyone is desperate enough to go to WDW that they’ll do the third country route! They’re insane with more money than sense. I know literally hundreds of people who have done it to be with loved ones, and it’s definitely allowed and not considered a loophole. My own relationship broke down because of the US travel ban and cancelled flights when I tried to go via another country. I just can’t believe anyone would bother unless it was to be with loved ones. Disney bloggers remain crazy
This is really my point, I’m not even advocating that these vlogger lot go because of being so desperate to just go to disney parks to make more content…

But like you said is not circumventing the rules, they are literally following the rules to the exact letter. No bypass, no cheating the system.

im sorry your relationship broke down. That must have been awful to have struggled to get there.

I found that part really weird! Are they really going to get married just because it’s free with no family around them… bizarre.
I’m not quite so convinced they will do orlando.
it would be a huge ball ache to get back from there

flying into Orlando from Bahamas would be fine, but to get back to the U.K with virgin Atlantic they would need internal flights to miami, NY JFK or Atlanta since they aren’t operating from Orlando.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I lurk this thread sometimes but just had to comment that I can’t believe anyone is desperate enough to go to WDW that they’ll do the third country route! They’re insane with more money than sense. I know literally hundreds of people who have done it to be with loved ones, and it’s definitely allowed and not considered a loophole. My own relationship broke down because of the US travel ban and cancelled flights when I tried to go via another country. I just can’t believe anyone would bother unless it was to be with loved ones. Disney bloggers remain crazy
Legally travelling via a different country which isn’t on the travel ban list for the USA is what exactly a loophole is..… not sure how you define a loophole but fair enough.

Legally travelling via a different country which isn’t on the travel ban list for the USA is what exactly a loophole is..… not sure how you define a loophole but fair enough.
Yes you’re right. I meant more like there’s nothing dodgy or anything about it, it’s perfectly allowed. No need to be salty it’s not that deep

probably would do, other people have used that route. But they would need 14 full days there.

This is really my point, I’m not even advocating that these vlogger lot go because of being so desperate to just go to disney parks to make more content…

But like you said is not circumventing the rules, they are literally following the rules to the exact letter. No bypass, no cheating the system.

im sorry your relationship broke down. That must have been awful to have struggled to get there.
Thank you. Yeah it’s been a terrible time with this travel ban and still no end in sight

• Heart
Reactions: 2
the media really has pushed the word ‘ban’
That isn’t the wording used by US embassies or consulate pages for their descriptions

it even explains and lists it on their embassy FAQ page with the exact wording and requirement detailed fully:

The proclamation suspends travel to the U.S. for any individual who has been physically present in the United Kingdom or another listed country within 14 days prior to their arrival in the United States. Unless you plan to stay in a country that is not impacted by any of these proclamations for 14 days before traveling onward to the United States, the proclamation will continue to apply

it’s not a loophole When they have written out the entry requirements you would need to follow.

a loophole for me is an ambiguity that is apparent when there is a gap in guidelines or rules that you can exploit

That isn’t the wording used by US embassies or consulate pages for their descriptions

it even explains and lists it on their embassy FAQ page with the exact wording and requirement detailed fully:

The proclamation suspends travel to the U.S. for any individual who has been physically present in the United Kingdom or another listed country within 14 days prior to their arrival in the United States. Unless you plan to stay in a country that is not impacted by any of these proclamations for 14 days before traveling onward to the United States, the proclamation will continue to apply

it’s not a loophole When they have written out the entry requirements you would need to follow.

a loophole for me is an ambiguity that is apparent when there is a gap in guidelines or rules that you can exploit
Fair enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
rules that you can exploit
like travelling to another country in order to gain entry to somewhere you can’t directly travel to you mean, just for views on YouTube?

We get it, you’ve read the rules and agree with the actions, no need to keep badgering on at people who think it’s immoral, just to try and change their mind to agree with you. It’s all irrelevant anyway since they’re not going on to florida. They may or may not be getting married now cause it’s free so… that’s a whole other topic to discuss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I don't ever think we will all agree on this one.

But I think of it like a coin.

There are always two sides to a coin.

One is the logical head.

One is the tail, always behind.

For me, the logical head says, now is not the time. The same logic told me to get the vaccine due to being high risk. The same logic has applied to the fact that whilst the Government 'guidance' was never black and white law' regarding social distancing, face masks etc, I always followed it as though it was. Ensuring I was protecting myself, protecting others where I could and I was not one of the selfish ones who 'mis-used' exempt lanyards because I didn't want to wear a mask, who exploited support bubbles, who did whatever I wanted despite the guidance in place etc.

It's those people that did, that you will find are suddenly the ones taking ADVANTAGE of this system for a holiday. They are the ones who are complaining about 'extra holiday costs' when their holiday country suddenly turns to RED and they end up having to quarantine etc.

Disney isn't going anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't ever think we will all agree on this one.

But I think of it like a coin.

There are always two sides to a coin.

One is the logical head.

One is the tail, always behind.

For me, the logical head says, now is not the time. The same logic told me to get the vaccine due to being high risk. The same logic has applied to the fact that whilst the Government 'guidance' was never black and white law' regarding social distancing, face masks etc, I always followed it as though it was. Ensuring I was protecting myself, protecting others where I could and I was not one of the selfish ones who 'mis-used' exempt lanyards because I didn't want to wear a mask, who exploited support bubbles, who did whatever I wanted despite the guidance in place etc.

It's those people that did, that you will find are suddenly the ones taking ADVANTAGE of this system for a holiday.
It can't get more straight than this. 👏

Reactions: 9
Back to Get Binky though.. they really like to promote Virgin don't they? What do they expect Virgin are going to do, give them an upgrade to Upper Class? Weeeeeeird.

Also made me cringe when they said "we should ching right? Here's to our first holiday in years, we freckin deserve this after everything we've been through" - Like come on you two.. your last holiday in 2019 was to Florida plus you've got new jobs, a new car, new house, new garden.. yet many people have lost their jobs, lost their homes, lost their loved ones plus a lot more.

Do what makes you happy! :ROFLMAO:

p.s. I secretly want Barbados added to the red list whilst they are out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So do Get Binky both work?
Jen was in retail for quite some time and changed job earlier in the year if I remember correctly and I believe Del is still in IT and changed job a month or two ago.

I also spotted the chairs they're sat on in the announcement video, that's almost £1000 just in chairs right there.

I mean fair enough, at least they work in actual jobs compared to so many of these 'full time youtubers' - Sophie and Dave, I'm looking at you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also made me cringe when they said "we should ching right? Here's to our first holiday in years, we freckin deserve this after everything we've been through" - Like come on you two.. your last holiday in 2019 was to Florida plus you've got new jobs, a new car, new house, new garden.. yet many people have lost their jobs, lost their homes, lost their loved ones plus a lot more.
yeah that was in poor taste. It’s devastating to lose a parent but I’d say they’ve done alright For themselves through the pandemic

Jen was in retail for quite some time and changed job earlier in the year if I remember correctly and I believe Del is still in IT and changed job a month or two ago.

I also spotted the chairs they're sat on in the announcement video, that's almost £1000 just in chairs right there.
For some reason i had it my head that Del was an emergency call handler, i must have dreamt it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
They're just going to put up a travel day, one other video with some clips of pirates of the carribean and never post about it again. del cant ever finish a vlog series. he can't make it as a full time youtuber if he struggles to edit one vlog a week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god so they ended up using inheritance for their lavish lifestyle 😂 oh they just get better and better.

(Let’s not start a debate on inheritance, I haven’t got the strength)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.