Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super enthused Jackie her bf from uk is currently in Orlando i spotted them 2 in hhn30 opening night vlog how did he get in

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He must have some paperwork, visa, resident card via Jackie? He has a fiancee maybe she did paperwork for him before.

Reactions: 1
Super enthused Jackie her bf from uk is currently in Orlando i spotted them 2 in hhn30 opening night vlog how did he get in
dince neither of them have mentioned it either? A couple people asked how he got in on his Instagram posts and he’s not replied at all

dince neither of them have mentioned it either? A couple people asked how he got in on his Instagram posts and he’s not replied at all
He'll have stopped over in a country that's allowed into the US I would have thought

I cannot stand all these smug arseholes trying to justify how they are in the US......it stinks.
Just because you can do it, does not mean you should 😡

Reactions: 12
Sorry but even if you do go the backdoor route as its legal, to then go on about the fact its so quiet, relishing in a whole industry suffering during covid...nope...not ok. THINK!!! People and businesses linked to tourism are on their knee's and words have meaning and consequences. Show some bleeping compassion and understanding. If you're lucky enough to be there and still have a job and lifestyle that can afford it, be grateful.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but even if you do go the backdoor route as its legal, to then go on about the fact its so quiet, relishing in a whole industry suffering during covid...nope...not ok. THINK!!! words having meaning and consequences. Show some bleeping compassion and understanding. If you're lucky enough to be there and still have a job and lifestyle that can afford it, be grateful.
And why would you want to take a small child to a place that has covid numbers that high? It's crazy

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand all these smug arseholes trying to justify how they are in the US......it stinks.
Just because you can do it, does not mean you should 😡
And some would say just because you don't agree why call them arseholes? They have not done nothing illegal. Better to just ignore them.

Reactions: 4
Probably came in on a spousal or 90 day fiance visa. He’s been there a while - you can see his reflection in her other universal vid from a couple of weeks ago. Been hiding him for some reason, this will be Jackie’s 3rd husband.

Probably came in on a spousal or 90 day fiance visa. He’s been there a while - you can see his reflection in her other universal vid from a couple of weeks ago. Been hiding him for some reason, this will be Jackie’s 3rd husband.
3rd husband omg i know she 44

Interestingly she replied to somebody saying about he’s there for paperwork or something to do with there wedding

Reactions: 1
I mean, she's got some serious Debbie Jelinsky (From the Adams Family) Vibes but she looks incredible at 44! 3rd husband and all. Jeez.

Reactions: 3
I've posted this on her own thread but it's SUCH a reflection of the levels people go to with Disney Desperation

This just shows you how out of touch 'nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie' or whatever her name is this week is.

She has crammed her children into a 2 bedroom flat. 5 children share a bedroom. They range in age from 12-1?

But;
Went to WDW on a solo trip when she was pregnant with one of her younger children.
Went to WDW with 5 kids on numerous occasions.
Has done numerous DLP trips.

And yet, you can't find the money to change your everyday housing situation.

This is where it pisses me off with these Disney Vlogging nightmares!!!!!

Get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No idea who that is but 5 kids in a 2 bedroom flat??!! And you're still swanning off to Disney. People are right to judge, you need your priorities sorted!! That's a lot of money thelat could be put towards renting another place. Or even saving up for deposit to buy somewhere. I swear these disney vloggers think disney is a right not a privilege

So sick of people explaining away problematic behaviour without even considering they maybe doing something wrong

Reactions: 11
It's such entitled bullshit. I swear Disney is breeding a new type of human being that is entitled, selfish and narcissistic.

'I'm so sick of people judging me.'

Well, stop going on lavish bleeping holidays and sort your life out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.