Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title 👏

Well i hope when the US immigration officer hears an English accent they get turned away despite wherever they have been for the past 14 days 🤭 But hey, for all we know they are going to Costa 'DEL' Butlins for a couple of weeks.

Destination announcement at 18:00 GBT

Reactions: 7
Yaz and Ash just uploaded an Instagram story about the Bob Iger book Yaz was reading and she said "we've been chilling and it's only a few days now til we travel" Not travel home which is what they hinted at when they arrived, a 2 week trip just to chill! 🤔

Reactions: 4
Great title 👏

Well i hope when the US immigration officer hears an English accent they get turned away despite wherever they have been for the past 14 days 🤭 But hey, for all we know they are going to Costa 'DEL' Butlins for a couple of weeks.

Destination announcement at 18:00 GBT
they won’t refuse them entry as long as they have followed the guidelines and requirements set out.

getting boring - the rules are:
Avoid U.K. and Schengen Zone countries for 14 days prior to entry. Double vaccinated and test before arrival.

Call it ‘backdoor’, ‘cheating the system’, ‘breaking the rules’ whatever, but they are actually just the ‘entry requirements’ as noted on the USA embassy - ‘travel restrictions’

If they truly did not want anyone going, they would have revoked all estas and fully banned travel - which they haven’t. Someone mentioned other countries are travelling in more freely which are worse off and their own population (including its governor) is ignoring more of the rules and downplaying it more than anyone in the U.K. is.

Yaz and Ash just uploaded an Instagram story about the Bob Iger book Yaz was reading and she said "we've been chilling and it's only a few days now til we travel" Not travel home which is what they hinted at when they arrived, a 2 week trip just to chill! 🤔
they are definitely going to FL.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
they won’t refuse them entry as long as they have followed the guidelines and requirements set out.

Avoid U.K. and Schengen Zone countries for 14 days prior to entry. Double vaccinated and test before arrival.

Call it ‘backdoor’, ‘cheating the system’, ‘breaking the rules’ whatever, but they are actually just the ‘entry requirements’ as noted on the USA embassy - ‘travel restrictions’

If they truly did not want anyone going, they would have revoked all estas and fully banned travel - which they haven’t. Someone mentioned other countries are travelling in more freely which are worse off and their own population (including its governor) is ignoring more of the rules and downplaying it more than anyone in the U.K. is.

Paul at the end of the day it's a loophole and a very good one at that if you can afford and have the time to do it, but it's still a stupid thing to do due to the rapid increase of cases and restrictions in place, however good luck to them!

For me, it's more of the clear slap in the face to their viewers as imho influencers should be setting a better example of how to handle things at such a tit time, rather than travelling into a country to then just travel onto another country all to visit a theme park and show off by posting videos and pictures on their social media accounts for the clout... because let's be honest, that's all it's for with these lot right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Paul, at the end of the day it's a loophole and a very good one at that if you can afford and have the time to do it but it's still a stupid thing to do due to the rapid increase of cases and restrictions in place, however good luck to them!

For me, it's more of the clear slap in the face to their viewers as imho influencers should be setting a better example of how to handle things at such a tit time, rather than travelling into a country to then just travel onto another country all to visit a theme park and show off by posting videos and pictures on their social media accounts for the clout... because let's be honest, that's all it's for with these lot right?
I 100% agree with you!

Reactions: 13
Exactly no one is saying it's illegal.... it is just very very desperate to be doing this just for content!
I'd understand if they were visiting friends or family in Florida or something that actually matters
but Disney World can wait!

Reactions: 16

RE Getting boring
The immigration CAN and have turned away visitors trying to do this according to posts on tripadvisor.
Rules are changing all the time and there is no guarantee you will be accepted into the USA.
I also wonder if people are aware that you have to spend 15 not 14 days in the previous destination as the travel day doesn’t count.

Like others have said, it’s not sour grapes, just people concerned about the rapid increase in covid cases and why the hell would you want to go to Florida at this present time. Just because you are double vaxxed, doesn’t mean you can’t catch it.

Reactions: 10
Paul at the end of the day it's a loophole and a very good one at that if you can afford and have the time to do it, but it's still a stupid thing to do due to the rapid increase of cases and restrictions in place, however good luck to them!

well I agree there is a motive for them going of course.

but it’s people following the exact wording of the entry requirements. To the absolute letter. It’s not bypassing or breaking the law.

the only actual risk is the one that is on those individuals who are deciding to go there. Not on any of us lot.

this government doesn’t currently deem it to be a risk for visitors returning from amber countries if you’re double vaccinated and they are using testing for any travel anyway…plenty of people are going to DIsneyland Paris too. The travel restrictions are just not as extensive as the USA is.

the only thing that would really change my opinion is if the country goes fully red.

Reactions: 1

but it’s people following the exact wording of the entry requirements. To the absolute letter. It’s not bypassing or breaking the law.

the only actual risk is the one that is on those individuals who are deciding to go there. Not on any of us lot.

this government doesn’t currently deem it to be a risk for visitors returning from amber countries if you’re double vaccinated and they are using testing for any travel anyway…plenty of people are going to DIsneyland Paris too. The travel restrictions are just not as extensive as the USA is.

the only thing that would really change my opinion is if the country goes fully red.
No idea where you got bypassing or breaking the law from but it certainly wasn't from me.

People returning from the USA and people going out of their way to use said loophole are completely different to eachother.

What is bugging people is the talk of people using this loophole just so they can visit theme park and claim all the clout possible and to be honest I don't blame people for being pissed off by it.... as I'll say again, these so called 'influencers' should be setting a better example whether it directly effects people on Tattle or not.

You go onto mention DLP, you're not wrong however France VS USA the situations are very different as in France are actually allowing UK residents into the country whereas the USA are not.. please don't compare travelling to WDW via different countries as the same as travelling to DLP when you can easily be there by car in a matter of hours.

Long and short is.. we can't stop these people if they decide to travel via another country, but they are idiots if they do and we will all continue to comment on how stupid it is :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I see that Natalie Thayre (god knows what username she’s going by now) has had her mask excemption accepted. Unsure why that is, she works in a care home (or did during the pandemic) so seems pretty irresponsible to go on a cruise unmasked.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Loophole/Backdoor/Sneaky

It's all the same.

They are purposefully having to go out of the 'normal route of transport to another country' to get around 'current entry requirements.' That is the be all and end all. And US immigration have NEVER been a fan of that type of game. EVER.

US immigration aren't stupid either. And if you get turned away, denied even once, you make it very difficult for yourselves in the future and they don't have to really have a reason to turn you away. IF they think you have done something that breaches AMERICAN CITIZENS SAFETY, such as potentially bring Covid into the country for the sake of leisure, they aren't going to play nice.

I see that Natalie Thayre (god knows what username she’s going by now) has had her mask excemption accepted. Unsure why that is, she works in a care home (or did during the pandemic) so seems pretty irresponsible to go on a cruise unmasked.
What were her previous names?

- littledarlingsandme - that was the original name
- ?
- nataliejanethayre_

She's the one with 5 kids sharing a single bedroom? But the kids range in age from like 12-1?

Will she have to take a COVID test before going on the cruise?! I bloody hope so!

I thought it was time Natalie had her own thread!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Are you del in disguise?
Just because there isn’t a risk to us, doesn’t mean it isn’t irresponsible.
People have cancelled weddings, haven’t been able to attend funerals etc. I even know someone out there with an 18 month old who has never met any of their family here at home. Those to me would take priority over vlogging yet another proposal in front Mickey Mouse or a fake rehearsed scream on a scary ride.

and it absolutely IS bypassing the system if you have to go to another country in order to gain access. If we were allowed there directly then fair play to them, but we’re not. It’s screams desperation and they’re only doing it for clout and views.

Reactions: 22
I lurk this thread sometimes but just had to comment that I can’t believe anyone is desperate enough to go to WDW that they’ll do the third country route! They’re insane with more money than sense. I know literally hundreds of people who have done it to be with loved ones, and it’s definitely allowed and not considered a loophole. My own relationship broke down because of the US travel ban and cancelled flights when I tried to go via another country. I just can’t believe anyone would bother unless it was to be with loved ones. Disney bloggers remain crazy

Reactions: 19
Get Binky Barbados 10 nights and..........they might tie the knot cos if you stay 3 nights or more you can have a wedding for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.