Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was who I was thinking, or Brogan with Adam and Gary would have been all to much for anyone to handle!!

I did spy Knappily in MDMI video where she near wet herself at Mickey and Minnie coming out :ROFLMAO:

If you search 50th London event you only get 5 videos!
I would say it was Brogan, Adam and Gary!
I'll skip her vlog to Epcot room and see!

Reactions: 1
Mr David & Mr Ian again showing us they are some of the nice guys. They were at the 50th event, got 2 goodie bags and are doing a giveaway with one of them (with some extra DLP added in) They said, they were lucky to go to the event, were lucky to get 2 of everything which they don't need!!

Has anyone else decided to do that?! Or have they all shoved them in their cupboards to stay forever never to be looked at again?!
They aren't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, they are doing it to get more followers and engagement

Reactions: 5
They aren't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, they are doing it to get more followers and engagement
I don't agree, they do their channel for fun, they don't clog it with ads unlike most channels!

Also their previous giveaways were expensive prizes, all paid for by them, not gifted like others! Plus the giveaways are random and not connected to hitting a number of subscribers which us how others attempt to up their subs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't agree, they do their channel for fun, they don't clog it with ads unlike most channels!

Also their previous giveaways were expensive prizes, all paid for by them, not gifted like others! Plus the giveaways are random and not connected to hitting a number of subscribers which us how others attempt to up their subs!
Lmaooooo it’s hilarious you think they do this out the goodness of their hearts. Why do you think they buy expensive prizes, do they have nothing better to spend their money on? Everything is done for a reason, and that reason is for more followers and engagement.

Reactions: 4
Lmaooooo it’s hilarious you think they do this out the goodness of their hearts. Why do you think they buy expensive prizes, do they have nothing better to spend their money on? Everything is done for a reason, and that reason is for more followers and engagement.
We'll just have to agree to disagree 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm with @Emmy79 on this one.

Mr David and Mr Ian don't need the YouTube fame or fortune.

They genuinely like to share their life for shits and giggles and meet people doing it. That's all there is to it.

Of course they want their channel to grow, meet new people etc but I don't think they are motivated but the same things that other influencers are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm with @Emmy79 on this one.

Mr David and Mr Ian don't need the YouTube fame or fortune.

They genuinely like to share their life for shits and giggles and meet people doing it. That's all there is to it.

Of course they want their channel to grow, meet new people etc but I don't think they are motivated but the same things that other influencers are.
Thank you!
I think the fact that they limit the numbers in their facebook group speaks volumes as all people in the group already watch the vlogs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Trust me none of these Disney floggers do anything because they don’t want their following to grow. They may not all do it for financial gain, but they will be trying to get big enough to get in with Disney for free holidays in future and you have to remember the lot of them of narcissists, they all want the popularity and superiority of a big following and being in with Disney. You get in with Disney and you are laughing, they were putting up racist Gregory gaige and his satan worshipping husband in the 5* Disneyland Paris hotel for the weekend when he didn’t even have 10k YouTube subscribers, you get in with Disney and you will get luxury hotels for as long as they want you to publicise them

Trust me none of these Disney floggers do anything because they don’t want their following to grow. They may not all do it for financial gain, but they will be trying to get big enough to get in with Disney for free holidays in future and you have to remember the lot of them of narcissists, they all want the popularity and superiority of a big following and being in with Disney. You get in with Disney and you are laughing, they were putting up racist Gregory gaige and his satan worshipping husband in the 5* Disneyland Paris hotel for the weekend when he didn’t even have 10k YouTube subscribers, you get in with Disney and you will get luxury hotels for as long as they want you to publicise them
Gregory gaige is vile, I don't know how Disney thinks he is a good brand rep. I suspect he would play the sexuality card if he wasn't included. Makes me ashamed that people like him are the representation of me in the Disney community

Same with Adam hattan

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Gregory gaige is vile, I don't know how Disney thinks he is a good brand rep. I suspect he would play the sexuality card if he wasn't included. Makes me ashamed that people like him are the representation of me in the Disney community
Agree with you so much, he acts like he’s a spokesperson of the LQBTQ community that no one ever asked for or wanted. They actually dropped him once but I noticed he wormed his way into a Disney plus event the other week, so I think they need reminding of his tweets lmao

• Heart
Agree with you so much, he acts like he’s a spokesperson of the LQBTQ community that no one ever asked for or wanted. They actually dropped him once but I noticed he wormed his way into a Disney plus event the other week, so I think they need reminding of his tweets lmao
He's not my bloody spokesman. He is exactly what the community DON'T need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.