Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see Get Binky’s story whinging about the hurricane. Imagine the inconvenience of a flight delay when the people who live there will be worrying about their properties!
He's probably annoyed that he isn't out there in it again so he can play hero by picking up a few leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says that she’s a teacher … she’s not , she’s a house mistress.she’s so smug it makes me want to vom and what’s with the baby doll type dresses?
smug is the word. What’s odd is that people don’t seem to realise that people like her are diluting the revenue pool and putting in competition to other people in her own team - especially in the disney huns world which I’m certain is where nearly her entire pyramid team sit in demographic. But Who needs another instahun trying to flog you a disney world trip that you can get at least as good a deal with a reputable and established company?

This is partly why these schemes are all about setting up your pyramid and getting as many people ‘working’ for you to make money - the concept of selling Holidays is a thin veil to the main purpose of her business model with her sitting at the top.

Reactions: 1
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂
I agree with most of that but the carpet - I feel attacked :ROFLMAO: I love seeing that carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Join my patreon”

Reactions: 4
Constantly saying and hashtagging IYKYK (If you know, you know) like disney is an exclusive members club
And using the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" This one really fucks me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Constantly saying and hashtagging IYKYK (If you know, you know) like disney is an exclusive members club
That twit Danny Dalimore is the worst for that. He couldn't tell the truth or talk sense it he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with most of that but the carpet - I feel attacked :ROFLMAO: I love seeing that carpet
We flew into the new terminal and there is no carpet - I felt cheated and made my family do a massive (40 min ) detour to stand on the damn thing, under the flag , Infront of the fountain , with the Disney store to the left 😂😂
---
sUgar COOkieSssss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The obligatory trip to Woolworths, I mean Target, and pronouncing it “Taaargggett” in a weird foreign accent. Then we get to go shopping with them for a whole episode of look at all the crap we will eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They don’t even get anything interesting at tajjjjj-ayyyy! Just the crisp/cereal/ cookie aisles, show me studio McGee , the new sugarhuts, what’s the make up/ skincare saying. We know you can ‘ merch ‘ for much less then in the parks 🫠🫠 personally my fav is Publix, the celebration one is glorious !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Worst culprits for this thred

gemmasummer_
Lornas.enchanted.castle
Brogantate
Beth :sick:
Brummy mummy
Finding Roisin
Charlotte in wonderland
Sophiebellebrown
---
Worst culprits for this thred

gemmasummer_
Lornas.enchanted.castle
Brogantate
Beth :sick:
Brummy mummy
Finding Roisin
Charlotte in wonderland
Sophiebellebrown
The Knapps

What is lornas.enchanted.castle like ? She doesn’t seem very big in the Disney community but goes to a lot of events with Disney is this because she used to be in the in crowd years ago ?

What is lornas.enchanted.castle like ? She doesn’t seem very big in the Disney community but goes to a lot of events with Disney is this because she used to be in the in crowd years ago ?
yeah I think she got lucky besties with Gemma. She seems quite boring and plays the mental health card quite a bit

yeah I think she got lucky besties with Gemma. She seems quite boring and plays the mental health card quite a bit
i wondered if she was going along to events with Gemma as a plus one ?Who are the ones to follow that are nice in the Disney community any recommendations?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.