Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only metric brands care about relate to engagement and reach. That's why so many of them starting banding together in like for like type groups to make it look like people are actually engaging in their posts. Across social media, the average engagement is 10% of follower numbers. Anything above that and brands are, for the most part, happy. In work (totally different area of content, but we still use influencers) we rarely look at the number of followers. For us it's about the type of content they create and their reach. We have some deals with people who have a handful of followers (comparative to what people would assume we'd go with for work), but they've had 4 viral reels in the last 10 they posted and that was more important to the marketing team than how many people had clicked follow on them.

Reactions: 2
The only metric brands care about relate to engagement and reach. That's why so many of them starting banding together in like for like type groups to make it look like people are actually engaging in their posts. Across social media, the average engagement is 10% of follower numbers. Anything above that and brands are, for the most part, happy. In work (totally different area of content, but we still use influencers) we rarely look at the number of followers. For us it's about the type of content they create and their reach. We have some deals with people who have a handful of followers (comparative to what people would assume we'd go with for work), but they've had 4 viral reels in the last 10 they posted and that was more important to the marketing team than how many people had clicked follow on them.
That makes sense, it’s frustrating as those pages are in lots of like pods and that is why there likes are higher than the average they both tag 4/5 pods in each post and also in Disney engagement groups I think the fact they celebrate having fake followers makes it worse lol it’s so frustrating for myself and others in the community who never get collabs and only ones we could ever dream off because of the likes of those type of fake bigger accounts

That makes sense, it’s frustrating as those pages are in lots of like pods and that is why there likes are higher than the average they both tag 4/5 pods in each post and also in Disney engagement groups I think the fact they celebrate having fake followers makes it worse lol it’s so frustrating for myself and others in the community who never get collabs and only ones we could ever dream off because of the likes of those type of fake bigger accounts
Seems you are as bad as the rest of them. Looking for collabs FFS. Why do you all want something for nothing? Save up and pay for it like the rest of society.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you that one on Instagram that was crying and asking brands for reasons you weren’t getting picked? That was so embarrassing :ROFLMAO:
I’ve had a few “collabs” but believe me, you don’t get much out of it unless Disney ears and clothes pay the bills for you? It’s not as fancy as it seems.
some “brands” want you to pay for your stuff and buy new stuff every month at a discounted rate and promote it for free.
I mean I don’t mind getting free ears but it’s not worth it.

Reactions: 5
They called themself an influencer 🤮 despite having no following. It's a bit like calling yourself a chef but not owning a saucepan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you that one on Instagram that was crying and asking brands for reasons you weren’t getting picked? That was so embarrassing :ROFLMAO:
I’ve had a few “collabs” but believe me, you don’t get much out of it unless Disney ears and clothes pay the bills for you? It’s not as fancy as it seems.
some “brands” want you to pay for your stuff and buy new stuff every month at a discounted rate and promote it for free.
Someone did not go on stories crying doing that? Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god I need to see this where do I find it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I’m here for the deets, please!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like a dirty delete 🤣🤣
Probably because they are being "attacked" for sharing their frustrations
Looks like a dirty delete 🤣🤣
Probably because they are being "attacked" for sharing their frustrations. We dont know the posters account and even if they do have no followers, everyone has to start somewhere. The accounts specifically mentioned above aren't just gifted free ears. They are receiving cruises, family days out, theatre tickets, expensive art, hundred of pounds of Charlotte Tilbury make up plus loungefly bags every other day etc so it adds up. And a lot of collabs now (not the smaller shops obvs) do come with payment in addition to the free stuff so we may see them post "crap" but they could have pocketed £100, £300, £500, even £1000 in some cases in the background for doing it. So I get why it is annoying to see them gloating in their stories/posts about hitting 10k, 20k, 30k etc when their photo quality and reel views are low yet they are gaining 100s of new dodgy looking followers every few days and getting more (sometimes paid) collabs
---
I’m so bad at getting details :ROFLMAO: I’ll try and find her profile but I follow nearly 2k on there it’s hard to find posts
I'd love to know who this was too 🤣

Probably because they are being "attacked" for sharing their frustrations. We dont know the posters account and even if they do have no followers, everyone has to start somewhere. The accounts specifically mentioned above aren't just gifted free ears. They are receiving cruises, family days out, theatre tickets, expensive art, hundred of pounds of Charlotte Tilbury make up plus loungefly bags every other day etc so it adds up. And a lot of collabs now (not the smaller shops obvs) do come with payment in addition to the free stuff so we may see them post "crap" but they could have pocketed £100, £300, £500, even £1000 in some cases in the background for doing it. So I get why it is annoying to see them gloating in their stories/posts about hitting 10k, 20k, 30k etc when their photo quality and reel views are low yet they are gaining 100s of new dodgy looking followers every few days and getting more (sometimes paid) collabs
---

Just another grifter looking for freebies. They realised they looked an ass by saying "it's called being an influencer".
I stand by my original point so if fugly wants a cruise then I suggest saving up to buy some Charlotte Tilbury makeup first.

Reactions: 3
Continuation from the previous thread…

i posted about this unbearable ‘surrey mummy’ woman the other day - hardly anyone replied so I thought I was the only one who can’t stand her 😁😁😁

Regardless of what they say, inteletravel is a pyramid scheme and most people see right through it. She’s so relentless about her ‘successful business’ - what’s she’s actually successful at is recruiting people. It isn’t about selling holidays. It’s about selling the idealistic view of working in your spare time, doing something you love and earning in your spare time / flexible around home life blah blah blah. Which is an absolute MLM sales 101.. she’s recruiting other Disney mums to work for her…to all try and compete against each other to sell Disney holidays to their friends and family….

I’d put money on it that the long term retention of sign ups is poor (I bet it’s about 50/50 at best) - so the business model is about recruiting as many people as possible and getting in as many people as you can.

how many People sold scentscy candles, Tupperware, Avon (the endless lists of these schemes!) were ever operating at a true profit as a self sufficient business? Plough all the work into selling stuff and making a measly bit of commission, whilst the ‘area’ managers get paid for subscriptions of people and rinsing off the cream top of the whole lot. people who join these things have to pay £500+ in the first year…for ‘training’ and membership fees.
(if you read some of the insider stuff on this, they consider their own ‘agents’ to be customers too….because they are paying money into it)

Aside from making commission back on your own holidays, I bet the conversion rate of quotes to actual sales is really low - but that’s not the primary aim of the business anyway…

check out ‘dear society’ on YouTube, they have covered off how these things work.
I actually had a call with her about it (you know when you get back off holiday and basically want to be holiday planning for all eternity!…. Just me?!….) but it stank of pyramid scheme and she was giving disingenuous vibes. The information that was sent looked like it hadn’t been proof read and written by someone doing a GCSE travel booklet (and got D for it!!)
---
Someone mentioned World Padlock in a previous thread and I also feel icky about them. She is literally so far up her own arse it looks painful.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

---

Laurasprettythings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Laurasprettythings
Oh look it’s been made private.
These people call themselves “creators”. There’s nothing creative about posting photos of Disney/loungeflies/Disney merch/dressing up like a five year old/stupid poses with hand under chin/pointed legs /photos of Disney food/Starbucks etc etc. and then expecting to be gifted free stuff and calling it “collabs”. All of them without exception are bleeping lazy grifters. If you want stuff go to work, save up and buy it yourself. And I’m certainly not jealous - I don’t need to make an arse of myself on the tinterweb for attention and a make up pallet 🤣 I have a good job and buy tit myself. here ends my Ted talk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Never
Oh look it’s been made private.
These people call themselves “creators”. There’s nothing creative about posting photos of Disney/loungeflies/Disney merch/dressing up like a five year old/stupid poses with hand under chin/pointed legs /photos of Disney food/Starbucks etc etc. and then expecting to be gifted free stuff and calling it “collabs”. All of them without exception are bleeping lazy grifters. If you want stuff go to work, save up and buy it yourself. And I’m certainly not jealous - I don’t need to make an arse of myself on the tinterweb for attention and a make up pallet 🤣 I have a good job and buy tit myself. here ends my Ted talk.
Never have I ever agreed with a post so wholeheartedly. Magnificent Maleficent.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.