Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what's happened to Mr David and Mr Ian?
Funnily enough I was just thinking about them at the weekend and how much I enjoyed their vlogs during lockdown. The last couple of Disney trips felt a bit weird to me. There was an awful lot of alcohol being drunk and the vibe was not good IMHO.

Reactions: 2
I never found them good Disney vloggers, never did enough in the parks, but I enjoyed their home vlogs.

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow wilding adventures? He’s just called his wife ‘bang average’ in a birthday post. This is an insult right? Or is this some joke I’d only get if I followed them religiously?
I tried to watch their vlogs, I couldn't;t even get past the first one... He kept talking over her all the time.

They seem like just a boring couple. no charisma.

I tried to watch their vlogs, I couldn't;t even get past the first one... He kept talking over her all the time.

They seem like just a boring couple. no charisma.
He talks over her but you can't hear or understand what he says, and she replies with "yeah" or something so not even telling us what he said 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He talks over her but you can't hear or understand what he says, and she replies with "yeah" or something so not even telling us what he said 🤦🏼‍♀️
And when he does talk it’s mumble after mumble
Maybe that’s why she just says “yeah”:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jen Le Fart’s latest thumbnail shouts At viewers “YOU ARE PACKING WRONG”.

Then the entitled old bag with her bad, dry, over processed hair spends 12 minutes showing off with a fashion show and patronising her audience. Piss off love.
---
Anyone know what's happened to Mr David and Mr Ian?
Packed it in hopefully. Awful pair. Goodbye Youuuuu!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry slightly off topic but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole that is the dibb 😂 I haven’t been on for ages…. There’s got to be a few of these bloggers who are members there!!

• Haha
Sorry slightly off topic but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole that is the dibb 😂 I haven’t been on for ages…. There’s got to be a few of these bloggers who are members there!!
Disney in Detail started off doing written trip reports there before moving to video. I’m sure lots of them lurk there too. The frequent posters on the Dibb are almost all insufferable and have waaaay too much time on their hands. The few who are not retired all claim to have big salaries, big houses, luxury cars, DVC, Club World/Upper only and yet they post 50 times each day 🤔 And many of those posts are thinly veiled political jibes where everyone else is lazy and entitled!!! Paging their bosses at their alleged big jobs! The stealth bragging is off the charts there and and it’s no longer much good for holiday advice imo.

Post a question about a restaurant and you get the regulars answering just to point out they fly business only, soon they are talking to each other “As Sue would know since she owns 10 villas and flew Upper last week ” “Yes Dave, seat 1A only for us and our luxury executive villa number 3 is in that area….”

Most of them make the vloggers seem tolerable by comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t surprise me! I haven’t been on there for ages but there was some right dickheads posting last time I had a look

• Haha
Disney in Detail started off doing written trip reports there before moving to video. I’m sure lots of them lurk there too. The frequent posters on the Dibb are almost all insufferable and have waaaay too much time on their hands. The few who are not retired all claim to have big salaries, big houses, luxury cars, DVC, Club World/Upper only and yet they post 50 times each day 🤔 And many of those posts are thinly veiled political jibes where everyone else is lazy and entitled!!! Paging their bosses at their alleged big jobs! The stealth bragging is off the charts there and and it’s no longer much good for holiday advice imo.

Post a question about a restaurant and you get the regulars answering just to point out they fly business only, soon they are talking to each other “As Sue would know since she owns 10 villas and flew Upper last week ” “Yes Dave, seat 1A only for us and our luxury executive villa number 3 is in that area….”

Most of them make the vloggers seem tolerable by comparison!
you've summed it up perfectly!! 😂😂

Jen Le Fart’s latest thumbnail shouts At viewers “YOU ARE PACKING WRONG”.

Then the entitled old bag with her bad, dry, over processed hair spends 12 minutes showing off with a fashion show and patronising her audience. Piss off love.
She got suggested in my YT feed once and I watched a few of hers. She's insufferable. Acts like no one's ever gone through anything she has, no matter how mundane.

Something seems off, I'm in their facebook group and they've not posted for ages.
I will take the Misters over Jokes From Stoke and Lodge twats etc every day of the week as they don't post stuff for the sake of it like them desperate assholes. No big ego neither.

Reactions: 4
Oh there's a few. Lisa and Ade, Disney in Detail, Phil Emma and Ben (there was drama there a few years ago when Emma did two years on Disney Mom Panel). The Watsons were also Dibbers back in the day but also had a falling out.

Starting to think having a terrible set of teeth is criteria for becoming a Disney vlogger. Very rarely watch Themepark Workdwide as basically, he’s just an annoying twit but had a little sneak at their latest Orlando stuff and wtf is going on with Charlottes teeth?? They’re literally growing out of places they shouldn’t. I don’t have perfect teeth myself but seeing the state of some of these makes my gums itch! And the way she starts off every sentence with “awwww” drives me up the wall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.