Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Online fitness coach” so he just tells people on the internet to lose weight and exercise and they pay him for that incredible advice. Grifter in other words. He obviously thinks he’s tit-hot but he’s far from it with that peevish mean face and nasty attitude

Reactions: 10
It's probably the steroids making him so tetchy.

Awful human being. The entitlement of these pricks is off the scale.
Thought steroids were supposed to give you muscle? Dudes as skinny as a rake which is surprising considering he seems to be obsessed with the gym and weightlifting (from flicking through his instagram)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another one about why the stories were deleted 🙄🙄
Usually what happens is the couple wants the other person to move to the back of the plane while their partner moves closer to the front. Instead of asking the person sitting beside their partner if they would like to move forward and they both sit in the back. I have seen this several times on flights.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Usually what happens is the couple wants the other person to move to the back of the plane while their partner moves closer to the front. Instead of asking the person sitting beside their partner if they would like to move forward and they both sit in the back. I have seen this several times on flights.
No doubt he paid for that seat hoping no one would sit by the window!
So many people do this obviously it didn’t work out for him and acted like a complete child about the situation.
Influencers are some of the worst!

I'm sorry but I am a solo traveller and I would not give up my assigned seat unless asked by cabin crew for another reason like to sit a child with a parent. But if someone comes up with self entitlement thinking they should get what they want because someone else messed up, sorry no. But to take it online and to call someone a virgin and judging why they are travelling alone is so hideous!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but I am a solo traveller and I would not give up my assigned seat unless asked by cabin crew for another reason like to sit a child with a parent. But if someone comes up with self entitlement thinking they should get what they want because someone else messed up, sorry no. But to take it online and to call someone a virgin and judging why they are travelling alone is so hideous!
Total baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.