Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂
bleeping plane toucher, hun snack box wielding, Blaze pizza at "Springs" the first night - gits the lot of them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s also the pic of Florida from the air just before landing with the word “HOME” emblazoned across the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched these two? They were in my recommended list and I find them so weird. What annoys me more than anything is that they split a 35 minute vlog into part one and part two, WHY?!
looking at their Instagram they seem to be away every weekend. Nice for some

Why the hell is my Instagram feed clogged with sponsored ads from Disney people today?

Todays delight so far is someone called ‘theDisneylad’ (cringe in itself) but with 2k followers - so blowing loads of cash on adverts and clearly so desperate to be a travel vlogger or famous YouTuber.

Sadly too, loads of his posts are repetitive crap about travel agency stuff - more bloody pyramid scheme crap this time he’s signed up through ‘wandering the globe travels’ which is the same scheme as surrey mummy’s MLM (inteletravel) - YUCK

why are there so many thirsty people out there for this?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why the hell is my Instagram feed clogged with sponsored ads from Disney people today?

Todays delight so far is someone called ‘theDisneylad’ (cringe in itself) but with 2k followers - so blowing loads of cash on adverts and clearly so desperate to be a travel vlogger or famous YouTuber.

Sadly too, loads of his posts are repetitive crap about travel agency stuff - more bloody pyramid scheme crap this time he’s signed up through ‘wandering the globe travels’ which is the same scheme as surrey mummy’s MLM (inteletravel) - YUCK

why are there so many thirsty people out there for this?
He can't be a lad with a name like that. There are hardly any left not thirsty as duck if at all

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow wilding adventures? He’s just called his wife ‘bang average’ in a birthday post. This is an insult right? Or is this some joke I’d only get if I followed them religiously?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He can't be a lad with a name like that. There are hardly any left not thirsty as duck if at all
he’s not a lad. Seems more camp than lad…

Anyone follow wilding adventures? He’s just called his wife ‘bang average’ in a birthday post. This is an insult right? Or is this some joke I’d only get if I followed them religiously?
I would call them ‘vanilla’ - the missionary position of Disney vloggers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Gorgus’ 😂😂

is she the woman who was peed off at the room she got at Wilderness Lodge or was that someone else??

IMG_6305.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s from whoville, he looks like your local bank manager.

Their IG is nauseating. I always find for that couples who are like that, it’s because they can’t believe someone actually likes them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch life with Chloe? I think she’s really likeable
yes I just finished watching hers, really liked her. They all just seemed like a normal bunch of people wanting to record the family holiday which was lovely.

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s from whoville, he looks like your local bank manager.

Their IG is nauseating. I always find for that couples who are like that, it’s because they can’t believe someone actually likes them.
This . ....100%

They are a very odd couple

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.