Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s her story on kingdom thread thing… passive aggressive much? She should do the right thing and just issue refunds. Ooos no can do she’s spent the money?
She’s the one who fucked up. Everyone has the right to know where their money is. Her attitude is shocking.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else following Millsiebee Lorna on her Med cruise? Have to say, I'm seeing another side of her that I'm not too keen on. She keeps turning her nose up at vegan food yet when she lowers herself to try it she likes it. I guess I just expected her to be a little more adventurous and not one of those that thinks they haven't eaten unless there's a huge slab of meat on their plate. Disappointing. I definitely prefer her when she's with Ellie. Ellie seems to reign her in.

Reactions: 3
It’s daycare for adults so I can see why it appeals to these same people. Everything needs to be sold as a package for them, and they won’t do anything outside of that bubble. Like Adam Hattan not getting off the ship or Victoria never doing typhoon lagoon after like 40 trips.
(Of course I’m generalising here, not saying everyone who likes Disney and cruises is the same).
Absolutely, when was the last time you saw a vlog where they did a transfer flight and booked it all independently which quite often can save you a fortune and is what a lot of normal people do?

I love Disney and will book a package if it works out but couldn't think of anything worse than a cruise, especially around Europe. A good few years ago I was staying in Venice for a few days, we used to get up early before the cruise ships arrived had an early lunch and then went back for a snooze before going out again when they all have buggered off again. The difference in how busy it is, is amazing, those ships hold a LOT of people and you only get a few mins to spend in a place when it's heaving.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else following Millsiebee Lorna on her Med cruise? Have to say, I'm seeing another side of her that I'm not too keen on. She keeps turning her nose up at vegan food yet when she lowers herself to try it she likes it. I guess I just expected her to be a little more adventurous and not one of those that thinks they haven't eaten unless there's a huge slab of meat on their plate. Disappointing. I definitely prefer her when she's with Ellie. Ellie seems to reign her in.
Everyone seemed to really like her but she’s always seemed a bit fake.
Nail in the coffin for me was seeing her at Adam Hattans birthday.
She’s just another vlogger who will drop all their morals for the hope of being friends with bigger vloggers and getting more subscribers.

Reactions: 4
Here’s her story on kingdom thread thing… passive aggressive much? She should do the right thing and just issue refunds. Ooos no can do she’s spent the money?
These are so rude! It’s been MONTHS since she opened for the last orders, how dare she moan that people are doing open cases! Of course they are! She is delusional. Trying to make everyone feel sorry for her by saying she is no longer going to Disneyworld.

I see her gel nail career lasted long!

Reactions: 4
I do like Lorna and haven't watched the cruise stuff yet, and maybe I won't as I want to continue liking her 🤣🤣

Good to see Get Binky’s story whinging about the hurricane. Imagine the inconvenience of a flight delay when the people who live there will be worrying about their properties!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That kingdomthreads having ago on her stories is AWFUL. It doesn’t matter what’s going on in your personal life. People deserve answers and their orders when it’s been almost half the years. 7 months people said they’ve been waiting, that is shocking. She sound of cut her losses and refunded everyone

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’s encouraging people not to open PayPal cases because the orders will then go over the maximum amount of time you have to open a claim. Those responses are absolutely shocking. Imagine telling people to just stfu when they quite rightly are wondering where their order is! I bet most of them ordered for trips that they’ve already been and come back from!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’s encouraging people not to open PayPal cases because the orders will then go over the maximum amount of time you have to open a claim. Those responses are absolutely shocking. Imagine telling people to just stfu when they quite rightly are wondering where their order is! I bet most of them ordered for trips that they’ve already been and come back from!
Most likely if there from 6-7 months ago there definitely nearing the limit to claim under PayPal’s guarantees… she probably also doesn’t want PayPal effectively seizing the funds from her bank account (if someone opens a claim PayPal immediately blocks the funds or attempts to secure them from your account - especially if she’s getting a lot - PayPal will just side with the buyers immediately which they do anyway)

No sympathy from me - I’d of opened claims after a few weeks if it was me! I’m guessing she only used PayPal but if she had other payment methods and they open chargebacks with banks usually you get hit with charges for each chargeback as well!

Reactions: 6
Her marriage was over in a blink. Didn’t she only get married summer last year?

IMG_9684.jpeg
The way she smiles when she says she’s very sorry and patronisingly says ‘of course I’m sorry’, just makes it so fake.

People divorce all the time and still have to go to work. If her mental health problems were so bad she couldn’t fulfil orders then refund everyone.

The way her massive mole keeps sparkling with that filter is sending me 😂😂

• Haha
View attachment 2412102The way she smiles when she says she’s very sorry and patronisingly says ‘of course I’m sorry’, just makes it so fake.

People divorce all the time and still have to go to work. If her mental health problems were so bad she couldn’t fulfil orders then refund everyone.

The way her massive mole keeps sparkling with that filter is sending me 😂😂
Yeah it’s not an excuse not to do your job is it? 😂 just because you own your business doesn’t mean you can just not sent people their orders because of a divorce.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s saying they aren’t ignoring emails but clearly they are cos when people ask for more info rather than a basic one size fits all response they stop replying!!
---
Yeah it’s not an excuse not to do your job is it? 😂 just because you own your business doesn’t mean you can just not sent people their orders because of a divorce.
She’s already got a new bf so the divorce is no excuse 😂

It’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s saying they aren’t ignoring emails but clearly they are cos when people ask for more info rather than a basic one size fits all response they stop replying!!
---

She’s already got a new bf so the divorce is no excuse 😂
Too busy getting finger banged by the new dude to bother with work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Continuation from the previous thread…

i posted about this unbearable ‘surrey mummy’ woman the other day - hardly anyone replied so I thought I was the only one who can’t stand her 😁😁😁

Regardless of what they say, inteletravel is a pyramid scheme and most people see right through it. She’s so relentless about her ‘successful business’ - what’s she’s actually successful at is recruiting people. It isn’t about selling holidays. It’s about selling the idealistic view of working in your spare time, doing something you love and earning in your spare time / flexible around home life blah blah blah. Which is an absolute MLM sales 101.. she’s recruiting other Disney mums to work for her…to all try and compete against each other to sell Disney holidays to their friends and family….

I’d put money on it that the long term retention of sign ups is poor (I bet it’s about 50/50 at best) - so the business model is about recruiting as many people as possible and getting in as many people as you can.

how many People sold scentscy candles, Tupperware, Avon (the endless lists of these schemes!) were ever operating at a true profit as a self sufficient business? Plough all the work into selling stuff and making a measly bit of commission, whilst the ‘area’ managers get paid for subscriptions of people and rinsing off the cream top of the whole lot. people who join these things have to pay £500+ in the first year…for ‘training’ and membership fees.
(if you read some of the insider stuff on this, they consider their own ‘agents’ to be customers too….because they are paying money into it)

Aside from making commission back on your own holidays, I bet the conversion rate of quotes to actual sales is really low - but that’s not the primary aim of the business anyway…

check out ‘dear society’ on YouTube, they have covered off how these things work.
She says that she’s a teacher … she’s not , she’s a house mistress.she’s so smug it makes me want to vom and what’s with the baby doll type dresses?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.