Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helena & Martyn. What’s your thoughts? Are they really as dumb as they seem or clever scammers with their awful pins and buy me a coffee
I think calling BORTON on the water BURTON on the water for the whole time they were there should probably tell you all you need to know. I didn't mind them but there is certainly a thirst for more fame and freebies coming through. I would put them in the aclaireytale category.

Reactions: 4
Helena & Martyn. What’s your thoughts? Are they really as dumb as they seem or clever scammers with their awful pins and buy me a coffee
I really like them but I think they have seen how they can a few extra quid by being sponsored and advertising tit etc. Its stuff I couldn’t be arsed with but as long as they are honest with it I'm ok with that

Also as long as they aren't massive dicks like the lodge twats and the Knapps then I'm ok with them

Reactions: 3
The incessant tagging of brands such as P&O is embarrassing. Please notice us.

Tooooodddddllllllleeeeeee pipskiesssssssss 🤮 (to their dignity)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What was with that P&O cruise? Why all the secrecy beforehand? No announcements, no travel plans, no come pack with me, just here we are on a cruise. I just found it a bit odd.

I really like L&S adventures, and enjoy their content a lot, but I can’t believe Stephen has just turned 30! I’d have had him down for turning 40, if anything!

Reactions: 5
Disneyhannah off away again!
In the past year they have done florida twice, cali and Paris once.
Her cali vlogs didn't even get 1000 views.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Be prepared for a long, annoying intro at the start of every video 😂
Oh FFS.....like Our Wilding Adventures that have a live intro, then a v roll intro with their names then next minute they introduce themselves on camera.......WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh FFS.....like Our Wilding Adventures that have a live intro, then a v roll intro with their names then next minute they introduce themselves on camera.......WTF
I hate long intros. Just bleeping get on with it. You have to love the ones who run credits like they are legit stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.