Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The This Surrey Mummy pyramid scheme circle jerk is absolutely killing me off. She really believes her own hype doesn’t she? The reels about travelling every school holiday without having to take her kids out of school are also quite disingenuous. Her kids are in private school so their school holidays start weeks before most other kids and she travels at that point, when it’s more affordable. I bloody hate pyramid schemes and the way that already financially comfortable people prey on those that can ill afford to be throwing money into a ‘business’ that isn’t going to make them any richer, it’s just going to line the pocket of the middle class prat that signed them up.

Reactions: 6
The This Surrey Mummy pyramid scheme circle jerk is absolutely killing me off. She really believes her own hype doesn’t she? The reels about travelling every school holiday without having to take her kids out of school are also quite disingenuous. Her kids are in private school so their school holidays start weeks before most other kids and she travels at that point, when it’s more affordable. I bloody hate pyramid schemes and the way that already financially comfortable people prey on those that can ill afford to be throwing money into a ‘business’ that isn’t going to make them any richer, it’s just going to line the pocket of the middle class prat that signed them up.
It looks like this convention they're at isn't even just for the Inteletravel side of things, it's the other part of the company that's all about recruiting people i.e. the pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.