Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being as I am apparently still Paul Savage (as I said before ... I really am not) I thought I would play along with you and say Poundland Cheryl allowed me one phone call to post this ...

Again ... I am not Paul Savage but feel free to continue to be wrong and think I am ... however, Sinnocence could be Carina from C & L if you ask me ...

Just saying

Attachments

Being as I am apparently still Paul Savage (as I said before ... I really am not) I thought I would play along with you and say Poundland Cheryl allowed me one phone call to post this ...

Again ... I am not Paul Savage but feel free to continue to be wrong and think I am ... however, Sinnocence could be Carina from C & L if you ask me ...

Just saying
I really seriously rattled your cage didn’t I? Lol yeah why not, let’s run with that theory, you got me good 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Just saying
Mr Savage.....I'm confused, why the attachment of a screenshot of the Lodge Knobs cameo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen the “waaaah I might lose my Insta account because I have Disney in the name and I’m not associated with Disney so I’m changing my name” trend on Insta at the moment? I’ve seen no proof of this actually happening, just a whole lot of people jumping on a bandwagon quicker than you can say Justice for Harambe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else seen the “waaaah I might lose my Insta account because I have Disney in the name and I’m not associated with Disney so I’m changing my name” trend on Insta at the moment? I’ve seen no proof of this actually happening, just a whole lot of people jumping on a bandwagon quicker than you can say Justice for Harambe 🙄
I guess if you've realised Disney Blogging isn't the cash cow you thought it would be and looking for an excuse to not have to do disney posts anymore, it's as good as any :)

Reactions: 2
Yup they’re all at it! Let’s see if Disney Hannah is next 😂

Reactions: 2
It is pathetic basing your whole personality on it in the first place. Sad fuckers.
That UK Disney couple started the trend by changing to Sunbed 5

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sian Knapp will say she started the trend ;) that rebrand did so well didn’t it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve honestly not, now intrigued 🤔 who’s done that?

Reactions: 1
Everyone and now everyone is
Magicwith ( name )
Encanted with ( name )
No imagination whatsoever
Ah, I clearly don’t follow many of them then
---
Oh, while I am here, can we talk about Out on a Limb Family Vlogs? Know it all’s that know nothing. Also, MacVlogs, wow this guy is dull, clearly got money to throw around but I just can’t get through any of his videos

Oh, while I am here, can we talk about Out on a Limb Family Vlogs? Know it all’s that know nothing. Also, MacVlogs, wow this guy is dull, clearly got money to throw around but I just can’t get through any of his videos
Yep agree with MacBlogs that he has no personality and incredibly dull and repetitive. Also, why are we still showing full rides to try and drag out the videos. He is at least honest that the food is expensive and not that great at times

Reactions: 3
Ah, I clearly don’t follow many of them then
---
Out on a limb. Where do you even start? They all look dirty as hell and their avatar is hilarious and even less realistic than C&L Wandering's one. They have 500 subscribers but march about giving it the big one with him wearing channel branded t shirts and lanyards. Stop it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.