Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they all raking it in or using their credit cards?. I am so curious at the seemingly never ending spending. If they can afford it then fair enough.

Reactions: 3
Urghh people on the cruise group Facebook for larochelle are all fawning that Rhi is gona be on the cruise and now moaning that Gary and Adam possibly not going to be on it as they are together tonight and that means they must be on the cruise leaving tomo🙄🙄🙄

Just saw that a smaller baking turned Disney influencer I follow (blue tick account) has put loads of her Disney stuff and Loungefly bags on Vinted.

Is Disneyfluencing not as lucrative as i thought? I thought these people must be making lots of cash the way they are constantly in the parks!

Reactions: 1
Just saw that a smaller baking turned Disney influencer I follow (blue tick account) has put loads of her Disney stuff and Loungefly bags on Vinted.

Is Disneyfluencing not as lucrative as i thought? I thought these people must be making lots of cash the way they are constantly in the parks!
I guarantee most of the items they get gifted end up on vinted once they have done the AD and no longer have use for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I guarantee most of the items they get gifted end up on vinted once they have done the AD and no longer have use for it.
I guarantee that most of them don’t have any real love for Disney or the crap that they fawn over and “must have” beyond realising it’s an easy way to get viewers!

Reactions: 5
The Lodge Twerps are the same. They also have zero interest in Disney but know that people will watch it so they keep going back and doing the same mundane stuff year after year.

The Jokes from Stoke have another series out too. They are embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Yes, especially if someone gifts it to them. Then it's free money if they sell it. It's all about themselves.

Off Topic:
There was an article I read this morning of a TikTok person complaining that Goodwill stores in the US don't have super cheap prices anymore. Maybe it's because their costs have gone up a lot like everyone else, or maybe they saw that people came in, got stuff and went on TikTok to brag how they got something for cheap (and probably will flip for a profit). The article showed a Goodwill listing for a Dooney Disney bag that looked in good condition for $80.

Reactions: 2
The Blokes From Stokes. What a pair of absolute imbeciles these two are. Even worse I suspect they’re trying to copy The twit Guys which can only be a recipe for disaster. They’re in with that saddo Bazza too.

Reactions: 6
The Blokes From Stokes. What a pair of absolute imbeciles these two are. Even worse I suspect they’re trying to copy The twit Guys which can only be a recipe for disaster. They’re in with that saddo Bazza too.
Cut from the same cloth. Such desperate wannabes. They are nearly as tit as Stoke itself. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 3
We need someone to join their Facebook group as that sounds like my idea of hell😅

Reactions: 1
Because they’re boring.
He must have some money as he hasn’t got much else going for him bless
Neither of their Jobs are particular well paid for the amount of holidays they go on.

My assumption is there is some kind of side hustle going on. (OF, Investments, Gambling, Pyramid Scheme etc)

Reactions: 2
so many vloggers have DVC. I’ve priced it up and it’s about £30000-60000?!! Minimum 10% down payment as well if you finance it(which you shouldn’t).
Karen Bee did a good video on DVC. I know she’s awful at vlogging but her DVC video was actually informative and she broke down the difference between each resort.
Seeing as DisneyHannah came up again - why did she and her gang unfollow L&S? Someone must know the beef👀 that DisneyHannah has 2 other younger vloggersin her little crew now. I’ve tried to watch but they’re both just desperate wannabes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.