Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you look up ‘thirsty’ in the dictionary, I think theres A pic of the kershaws 

I see they are taggng the duck out of everyone including the airport in the hope of getting noticed. They are about as smug as you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Disney Hannah is going to Disney yet again. Yeah it’s Disneyland Paris but it’s still expensive to go there. Dont these vloggers want to visit somewhere other than Paris or Florida? I guess she’s run out of pictures for the gram

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Disney Hannah is going to Disney yet again. Yeah it’s Disneyland Paris but it’s still expensive to go there. Dont these vloggers want to visit somewhere other than Paris or Florida? I guess she’s run out of pictures for the gram
I doubt it. I once commented on one that Epcot is cool and I enjoy it, but they pale in comparison to the real things and mentioned Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany and how it was an inspiration for what they did. Crickets in response.

Reactions: 3
I realise I’m late to the party on this, but just watching L&S adventures for the very first time. Wow. First observations : he’s far too excitable to the point it’s annoying, and she’s very yellow…very poor choice of foundation!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I realise I’m late to the party on this, but just watching L&S adventures for the very first time. Wow. First observations : he’s far too excitable to the point it’s annoying, and she’s very yellow…very poor choice of foundation!
They intrigue me as I wouldn’t of put them together- I saw that Lucy works as cabin crew for her job, but I’ve got no idea about Steven

Reactions: 2
They intrigue me as I wouldn’t of put them together- I saw that Lucy works as cabin crew for her job, but I’ve got no idea about Steven
I'd say whatever he does it pays well, he does like to splash the cash

I'd say whatever he does it pays well, he does like to splash the cash
That’s exactly what I was thinking- but I seriously can’t imagine him doing anything ‘adult’ like working, paying bills etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Adventures by knapp are paying to get there posts seen 😳
this damn garbage came up on my timeline too..

I actually find this a bit repulsive with the afterlife voiceover. A guy (yes a character in a tv show) going through the loss of his wife to cancer. The depth and the meaning of those words is extremely significant. Sian is here just using it to brag and justify spending every waking minute going on disney holidays, or moan about how her comfortable life is so awful because it’s not on the beach, or by the sea, or at Disney, or with their next set of best friends in Florida.

And of course, despite them talking about being worldly travellers, 90% of that reel content is Disney holiday related.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this damn garbage came up on my timeline too..

I actually find this a bit repulsive with the afterlife voiceover. A guy (yes a character in a tv show) going through the loss of his wife to cancer. The depth and the meaning of those words is extremely significant. Sian is here just using it to brag and justify spending every waking minute going on disney holidays, or moan about how her comfortable life is so awful because it’s not on the beach, or by the sea, or at Disney, or with their next set of best friends in Florida.

And of course, despite them talking about being worldly travellers, 90% of that reel content is Disney holiday related.
Can't come up on your timeline if you get them blocked.
Knapps content is quite toxic IMO. IRL she must be quite a difficult friend to keep - she seems to want what everyone else has got and never truly happy with her "lot".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Yeah, I get that but I like how excited he is
Same here, I like that they get excited and enjoy themselves. More fun to watch than some of the others suffering through their 3rd identical boring holiday of the year (Anni Stores, Victoria in Detail and Adam Hattan I'm looking at you)

She didn't wear as much make up in their earlier blogs and looked happier for it I think, she doesn't need so much at all.

I love shopping so appreciate that they take time to show the merch properly with prices.

I did crack up at the travel day where he ate his mousse with the lid of the pot rather than trouble the staff for a spoon!

World Padlock though, def something off there they are a very odd couple and I'm convinced her nose is attached to those glasses like a joke pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
World Padlock though, def something off there they are a very odd couple and I'm convinced her nose is attached to those glasses like a joke pair!
I did think that she was really seriously pretty but after reading that it’s literally all I can see now 🤣🤣🤣

He seems really controlling and puts me on edge. The new generation of sloggers are so much worse than the ones before I.M.O. Bring back smelly, grubby Dave Krispy Smores.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.