Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think that she was really seriously pretty but after reading that it’s literally all I can see now 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just put their vlogs on for the first time and they are off to DLP for one night......her make up is horendous, her face and neck are completely different colours 🤡

He’s fighting a losing battle against his hairline and she loves herself a lot!
Omg how original :cautious:
I don't get the 'photo op'? He looks like he has been snapped mid movement and he is just stood off to the side of the entrance. Doesn't look like a legit posed photo, but a quick candid. He doesn't even have the entrance in the background and frame

I don't get the 'photo op'? He looks like he has been snapped mid movement and he is just stood off to the side of the entrance. Doesn't look like a legit posed photo, but a quick candid. He doesn't even have the entrance in the background and frame
I can’t tell if you’re joking or not ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell me you’re joking with this? If not, I think I’ve lost all faith in human beings

Reactions: 2
You gotta read the letters behind him to get it...

Reactions: 1
Oh...hilarious

Tells me all I need to know about that channel then
---

Nope didn't spot it. Although tbh I don't generally look for anal references in disney vloggers 🤣
This has cracked me up this morning Mark.

It's just unbelievably cringe.

Oh...hilarious

---

Nope didn't spot it. Although tbh I don't generally look for anal references in disney vloggers 🤣
You should know better after Travelling Magical. Always look for the anal references with Disney vloggers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The fact he never got a single comment on that post says it all bet he thought everyone would find it hilarious so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are the majority of the men in the Disney community weirdos. Anal king, pegs for teeth, pimp or lights off behind the eyes. I’ll let you guess who’s who

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are the majority of the men in the Disney community weirdos. Anal king, pegs for teeth, pimp or lights off behind the eyes. I’ll let you guess who’s who
My daughter dated a Disney superfan. She found it cute at first and liked that they could watch some fun films together but he was one of the oddest people I've ever met. Would sulk if they did anything non-Disney related. He was 25 years old and once bought his own tin of spaghetti hoops to my house for breakfast - because he wanted the Anna and Elsa shapes, not the standard ones. He was dumped pretty quickly after that and turned into a real stalker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My daughter dated a Disney superfan. She found it cute at first and liked that they could watch some fun films together but he was one of the oddest people I've ever met. Would sulk if they did anything non-Disney related. He was 25 years old and once bought his own tin of spaghetti hoops to my house for breakfast - because he wanted the Anna and Elsa shapes, not the standard ones. He was dumped pretty quickly after that and turned into a real stalker.
Wow, she dodged a bullet there :oops:

Oy, kind of sounds like a guy I went to school with, except his whole existence was his favorite baseball team. ALWAYS the jersey, hat T-shirt. I don't know if this guy even had proper clothing to attend a wedding or funeral.

Reactions: 4
Helena & Martyn. What’s your thoughts? Are they really as dumb as they seem or clever scammers with their awful pins and buy me a coffee

Oh...hilarious

---

See day two of their Ibiza vlogs. The douchebag attempts to sneak in another crude joke. He’s so gross and she tries to play dumb.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.