Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so many vloggers have DVC. I’ve priced it up and it’s about £30000-60000?!! Minimum 10% down payment as well if you finance it(which you shouldn’t).
Karen Bee did a good video on DVC. I know she’s awful at vlogging but her DVC video was actually informative and she broke down the difference between each resort.
Seeing as DisneyHannah came up again - why did she and her gang unfollow L&S? Someone must know the beef👀 that DisneyHannah has 2 other younger vloggersin her little crew now. I’ve tried to watch but they’re both just desperate wannabes.
Disneyhannah is the most toxic person in the Disney community it’s so funny that she has a bunch of minions all trying to be her she has fallen out with lots of the girls in the Disney community with bullying and making up lies about some of them remember that time she got one of her minions to send death threats to

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I might be late to the party, but Yaz and Ash from Magical Day Apparel. Looks like they’ve given up on their business. From 40k in assets to £177. Couldn’t happen to bigger tw@s
had to shorten the URL as it was so long:ROFLMAO:
IMG_3535.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I might be late to the party, but Yaz and Ash from Magical Day Apparel. Looks like they’ve given up on their business. From 40k in assets to £177. Couldn’t happen to bigger tw@s
View attachment 2397967
I suspect that £40k is now lining their pockets, won't last long though!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2397967
They actually have their own thread on here. Kinda dead though...

The self importance of these vloggers with their trip announcements never ceases to amaze me.
Such a deluded bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is her new crew after getting rid of LucyCaroline - probably because she didn’t like Lucy being more popular/likeable than her :ROFLMAO: doesn’t take much though

New thread yet?
Disney Vloggers #12 Still desperate for views and likes while Poundland Cheryl fears for her life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
]
This is her new crew after getting rid of LucyCaroline - probably because she didn’t like Lucy being more popular/likeable than her :ROFLMAO: doesn’t take much though
the middle 2 haven’t been in her mean girl gang for as long i find it abit strange u go on holiday with your partner why does every trip turn into a Disney meet up with friends ,maybe hannah and Andy are swingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
]

the middle 2 haven’t been in her mean girl gang for as long i find it abit strange u go on holiday with your partner why does every trip turn into a Disney meet up with friends ,maybe hannah and Andy are swingers 😂
It seems like all Disney vloggers are incapable of holidaying on their own. bleeping Insta generation.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.