Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. She's a thoroughly unpleasant person with all the social skills of a bucket of cold sick.
and now Dave has a role on the stage for the first time in years they will be unbearable going on about it and probably dine-out on it for a decade….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve met pagingmrmorrow Timtracker adam the woo LR dreaming and Krispysmore and they were all really nice and took the time to stop and chat. However the first time I met Tim he was with Jen and she was a total c**t this was pre 2018 she was drunk and shouting and pointing at people I can’t remember what she was shouting about now lol but she is NOT a nice person at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone read about Pete from Dis unplugged/WDWinfo? The allegations about him are crazy and scary!!!! I’ve been reading the Dis thread and cannot believe what I’ve been reading!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I met Cheryl, formerly of Cheryl and Paul, and she was an absolute sweetheart, we chatted for a short while, I told her my WDW trip (which never happened due to covid) and it was a few days before they went to the airport for their trip that got cancelled due to covid
Omg when they went to stay in the airport hotel even though they couldn't fly out. And Nathan Stalker turned up as he was going to surprise them on their holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg when they went to stay in the airport hotel even though they couldn't fly out. And Nathan Stalker turned up as he was going to surprise them on their holiday.
Nathan is desperate to be liked or accepted by anyone. It is kinda sad when you think about it.

Has anyone read about Pete from Dis unplugged/WDWinfo? The allegations about him are crazy and scary!!!! I’ve been reading the Dis thread and cannot believe what I’ve been reading!
I haven’t been reading but I think that started on tattle https://tattle.life/wiki/the-disunplugged

I thought they found out whilst at the airport hotel

And yes, I remember Nathan doing this big "I've been keeping a big secret" thing.......love, no one cares!

I haven’t read the thread, but the lawsuit makes for some interesting reading! Nearly $1 million owed to Amex 🤯

• Wow
I haven’t read the thread, but the lawsuit makes for some interesting reading! Nearly $1 million owed to Amex 🤯
I'm assuming he had one of those Amex cards with no credit limit? That's just eye watering (and a lot of Disney cruises and Deluxe Concierge stays).

Reactions: 1
Looks like it was a corporate card that he took out and possibly didn’t have the authority to do so and it’s just straight up fraud. That’s a lot of jail time even without the sexual assault claims.

• Wow
Looks like it was a corporate card that he took out and possibly didn’t have the authority to do so and it’s just straight up fraud. That’s a lot of jail time even without the sexual assault claims.
How the mighty have fallen!

Reactions: 1
RixFlix is really trying to guilt trip folks into subscribing. Getting the whole spiel every bloody video followed by Nikkis tat on the shop. Every once and a while I could cope with but dude, give it a rest, it’s off putting

I really want to like World Padlock. There's just something ......off ?
She's an airhead or continually stoned and he gives off Sleeping With The Enemy vibes. For an adult he also has a freakishly low tolerance for alcohol.

I usually start watching their vlogs but after two or three I give up because they are tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want to like World Padlock. There's just something ......off ?
There’s a lot of them like that😂 I have tried to watch them, DisneyHannah, ourdisneyjournal, alillbitofdisney, Rob and Matt, Jodie Anne and all those other Instagram vloggers but they’re all mainly cr*p!
Most of the men in the videos just don’t want to be there - some I don’t blame🤷‍♀️
Only guys that actually seem interested is the ADHD guy from L&s and the guy from wizard and Walt’s

• Haha
I attempt to watch some channels and I'm bored as hell. I will probably watch DLP content all the way through as that's usually only a few vlogs, but WDW trips being 2+ weeks most of the time I get bored. I am watching L&S when I have nothing else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.