Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they are off to Lanzarote (I think) soon too
WTF? The money is one thing but how do they get so much time off work?

Sept 2022 - USA West coast road trip to LA, Hawaii and LA again
Jan 2023 - Orlando
They then got married, with quite a few instagram friends invited
March 2023 - Disneyland Paris 'mini moon'
May 2023 honeymooning in Orlando and went on a Disney Cruise
May 2023 back in DLP
😲😲😲😲

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Spoonful don't need to grift and put out videos for views as they obviously live the lifestyle that these other cheap and nasty vloggers and their maxed out credit cards can only dream about.

Reactions: 3
I just looked at Spoonful's page and noticed their announcement video for their worldwide trip has been deleted, I wonder if either it's now not happening or they got a lot of flack for it?

My guess is they got a lot of comments that they didn’t like so deleted it. But you don’t put an announcement out like that with the wording that they did without expecting some criticism - it was very tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
My guess is they got a lot of comments that they didn’t like so deleted it. But you don’t put an announcement out like that with the wording that they did without expecting some criticism - it was very tone deaf.
What did they say?

It was along the lines of “we’re going away for a couple of months. You could do the same, you just need to make it happen”.

Hopefully someone else can fill in the rest of the blanks as I can’t remember everything that was said.

• Angry
It was along the lines of “we’re going away for a couple of months. You could do the same, you just need to make it happen”.

Hopefully someone else can fill in the rest of the blanks as I can’t remember everything that was said.
Oh wow.....that's a ridiculous statement! What privileged twats. They always splurged when away so they clearly are well off!

I think I remember reading something about that at the time on here

Reactions: 1
I just looked at Spoonful's page and noticed their announcement video for their worldwide trip has been deleted, I wonder if either it's now not happening or they got a lot of flack for it?
They did the trip already didn't they? They were posting everyday. All over america, Singapore and aus too I think

If I have to see any more patronising reels from Surrey mummy Hun about successful travel agency businesses I’m going to throw my phone out of the window.

it’s an MLM business, she’s only making money because she’s probably recruited 100+ people to sell
Holidays (and they are making a pittance in reality) whilst she’s creaming it off by recruiting people into the business and taking a portion of commission off each one.

depending on how much the lower ‘Downline’ recruits are making, I reckon the commission that she takes could perhaps average £100-200 per year per recruit…(These schemes always over promise passive income and rarely delivery, some people make nothing)

so if she’s got 150 people, each selling and passing her £200 in commission, at best she’s making £30k before tax deductions.

imagine having to be that much of a grifter, flogging that tit and trying to recruit hundreds of friends to sell Holidays or selling trips to your friends and family to make that…

typical pyramid schemes. And there’s a reason why these companies don’t declare public earnings statements…

I won’t go into my business in’s and outs. But my smallish company makes way more than that, with less people. And less work..(and that includes my employees too)

Spoonful should have worded it much better and I was livid at the time when they said that but it was a holiday of a lifetime that I would have been more interested to watch that than the same old crap all the others churn out on repeat.

From memory they were up front about the trip. They were taking time off work to do it and it was a once in the life time trip.
They never intended to vlog it but did a lot of insta posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.