Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Particularly when there are people who live there and go nearly every day. They're going to be first covering things.
Literally last night we were watching Paging Mr Morrow doing the first day of Food and Wine and TimTracker and many other Florida vloggers were there. We have no plans to return any time soon but we enjoy seeing what's happening over there throughout the year and effectively re-live holiday memories. I'm hoping there's going to be decent Horror Nights vlogs with the Stranger Things and Last of Us houses.

Reactions: 3
The blokes from Stoke are giving out pins with “I met the blokes from Stoke” 🤮

Also going heavy on the gay pride thing. If you’re so full of pride, why keep going to a state that is the worst for promoting anti LGBTQ+ legislation?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The blokes from Stoke are giving out pins with “I met the blokes from Stoke” 

Also going heavy on the gay pride thing. If you’re so full of pride, why keep going to a state that is the worst for promoting anti LGBTQ+ legislation?
What the actual duck. I am embarrassed for them. How big can an ego get? Who are the people on the badge cos its duck all like them. Ones lost about 100ibs for a start and one looks 20 years younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The blokes from Stoke are giving out pins with “I met the blokes from Stoke” 🤮

Do they have to pay an excess baggage charge for their egos? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not met, but I’ve seen Knappily in the park, Reeves Family Adventures on a Disney cruise, very briefly saw the back of the Fuckfaces heads at the train station and I think Stepherella at DLP (mentioned them all over various threads).

Knappily totally ignored her family to wave at characters then pushed them in front of the station and made them dance which appeared on Insta as a “oh I love my tribe and how much they love Disney” kinda thing. Kids were bored, dullum was bored, Sian wanted to be the focus of all attention and eye fucked herself in the camera for the perfect angle.

Reeves were the loudest “oh we have a YT channel, not quite as big as Tim Tracker” braggers ever. They made sure the world and his dog knew they vlogged.

Fuckfaces looked like dirty scruffs which is kinda on brand for them.

Stepherella was a bleep. Took over the whole of Cafe Fantasia at DLP for a meet and greet then moaned when staff seated people who were actually eating and drinking near her. Her and the influencer friends ordered 1 glowtini and all took turns having a photo shoot with it so they could look like they all ordered one / drank one. They split the cost between them and none of them drank any of it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw Molly when she was with AllEars, detailed on her thread. Also saw Tim Tracker on the Disney Wish a couple of times. He looked miserable both times.

• Haha
  • Wow
I wanted to do a solo Disney cruise but I'm put off by how they announce your family name when you walk on. They'd be like " Welcome the Spindle family!" and all clapping and looking at me whilst I'm walking through on my own like a plonker

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen the Reeves at Disney Springs, told anyone who even barely glanced at them that they were BIG YouTubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I met Cheryl, formerly of Cheryl and Paul, and she was an absolute sweetheart, we chatted for a short while, I told her my WDW trip (which never happened due to covid) and it was a few days before they went to the airport for their trip that got cancelled due to covid

• Heart
I wanted to do a solo Disney cruise but I'm put off by how they announce your family name when you walk on. They'd be like " Welcome the Spindle family!" and all clapping and looking at me whilst I'm walking through on my own like a plonker
Go for it and don’t worry about it. You can just walk straight on - you don’t have to be announced 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not met, but I’ve seen Knappily in the park, Reeves Family Adventures on a Disney cruise, very briefly saw the back of the Fuckfaces heads at the train station and I think Stepherella at DLP (mentioned them all over various threads).

Knappily totally ignored her family to wave at characters then pushed them in front of the station and made them dance which appeared on Insta as a “oh I love my tribe and how much they love Disney” kinda thing. Kids were bored, dullum was bored, Sian wanted to be the focus of all attention and eye fucked herself in the camera for the perfect angle.

Reeves were the loudest “oh we have a YT channel, not quite as big as Tim Tracker” braggers ever. They made sure the world and his dog knew they vlogged.

Stepherella was a bleep. Took over the whole of Cafe Fantasia at DLP for a meet and greet then moaned when staff seated people who were actually eating and drinking near her. Her and the influencer friends ordered 1 glowtini and all took turns having a photo shoot with it so they could look like they all ordered one / drank one. They split the cost between them and none of them drank any of it 
This is priceless.

Stepherella was a bleep. Took over the whole of Cafe Fantasia at DLP for a meet and greet then moaned when staff seated people who were actually eating and drinking near her. Her and the influencer friends ordKnaered 1 glowtini and all took turns having a photo shoot with it so they could look like they all ordered one / drank one. They split the cost between them and none of them drank any of it 

This is priceless. I hate the fakeness of it all and
I’ve seen the Reeves at Disney Springs, told anyone who even barely glanced at them that they were BIG YouTubers.
They are extremely big youtubers but not how they think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We met Tim Tracker, Paging Mr Morrow and Adam the Woo on our last trip! All really lovely. Expected more fake ness.

We saw the Lodge guys from a distance in 2019 and didn’t bother. Also met L&R dreaming but in London and they were so sweet. Sophie from Sophie and Dave was there too but she wasn’t really talking to anyone

Reactions: 2
Lots of people cruise on their own. I find the announcing and some crew there to greet us very welcoming.
---
Go for it and don’t worry about it. You can just walk straight on - you don’t have to be announced 👍🏻
And it's not like they hold every passenger there, it's really just crew. Others are going on about their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.