The DIS Unplugged #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't reply to the old thread here, but I think it's odd that PW seems to have taken down all his social media accounts except this one:
Screenshot_20230802_190723_Facebook.jpg

On another note, I truly, sincerely hope that Pete does not relapse, or worse. He's been accused of horrifying, unforgiveable things, but every human being is more than the worst thing they've ever done.

Reactions: 9
On another note, I truly, sincerely hope that Pete does not relapse, or worse. He's been accused of horrifying, unforgiveable things, but every human being is more than the worst thing they've ever done.
I want Pete Werner to be punished for his actions, but I do not want him to decide what the punishment will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just making sure that it is 100%, are we sure Pete had cameras in the bathroom? Charles only said that Pete had admitted to USING hidden cameras before. He didn't specify where he ayd used them. But obviously none of us would be surprised if he has used them in the bathrooms before.
This is from Charles' post.
"After 3 days of checking my bathroom for hidden cameras (he admitted he had used them before)."
---
This one has the most votes:
View attachment 2354888
I don't think it really matters that much.

Reactions: 4
I think every community has their own whisper network of who to avoid, even if nothing has been proven in court. I get his point, though. The victims have been through enough and if they don't want to endure a trial then it's not up to the rest of us to shame them for it as if they must now be dedicated to fighting their perpetrator.

Reactions: 6
This shithead is worried about lawsuits when the actions of a disgusting perpetrator are wrecking lives, and causing good, decent human beings to seek counseling and question their being. This asshat is more tone deaf than John.
I feel like if he doesn’t have anything meaningful to share and he won’t say how he’s connected or anything else, he’s just looking for attention.

Reactions: 9
I feel like if Charles has known for years that Pete had hidden cameras and that he had drugged Dustin he is just as bad as John for not speaking up. Shame.

Reactions: 13
I feel like if Charles has known for years that Pete had hidden cameras and that he had drugged Dustin he is just as bad as John for not speaking up. Shame.
I think it was Sean @The Mando who also made that point. Charles had nothing to lose after severing ties, why didn't he warn others or try to help if he was so disgusted/bothered by it all?

Reactions: 15
They probably divorced because Pete.
Truth! I think the bigger question was, why did they get married in the first place? By the time same sex marriage was legal, they'd been together for a while. Walter must have known who he was. If I recall correctly, they lived in separate houses, even after they got married.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.