The DIS Unplugged #7 Congrats Pete on having great Chinese food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thread closed as I was typing, but I guess people could see the photo of me being happy. And I might’ve been in that moment but I know like right after that tour Pete accused me of having sex with 2 people on our AbD and left the park and wouldn’t come back.

So if I was happy in the photo it was quickly erased. Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The other thread closed as I was typing, but I guess people could see the photo of me being happy. And I might’ve been in that moment but I know like right after that tour Pete accused me of having sex with 2 people on our AbD and left the park and wouldn’t come back.

Were you not with him every night?

Lol I didn’t tho! Pete thought I was sleeping with everyone on the planet. It started so many fights, but I am just social.
Classic abusive behavior. Everyone you talk to is a potential sexual partner. Why he was so furious you made a joke about Ryno's accent lol.

I don't know if I've ever been fully clear about this: did you ever consider yourself in a real relationship with Pete? I know it was client-provider for a long time (and he claimed you were dating despite this), but was there ever a point where you, Sean, actually considered Pete your boyfriend?

Reactions: 10
Something about this thread name just absolutely kills me. I do love Off the Rails, but this is so fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had some crab rangoons today in honor of this great thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something about this thread name just absolutely kills me. I do love Off the Rails, but this is so fitting.
Yeah the context that it was in London does make it a an interesting bit.

However, I googled good Chinese restaurants on Baker st and according to google reviews…they aren’t that great and don’t justify middle of the night texts or exclamation points reactions. Just FYI lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last thread lasted 5 days. Amazing considering Dis Unplugged #1 lasted 27 months. They must be doing something right at the Dis lately considering all the buzz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah the context that it was in London does make it a an interesting bit.

However, I googled good Chinese restaurants on Baker st and according to google reviews…they aren’t that great and don’t justify middle of the night texts or exclamation points reactions. Just FYI lol
They probably let him smoke and had the chef come out to personally tell him that he's a very important customer and that he will be using his mother's recipe for red sauce moving forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

that doesn’t look like your happy face to me that looks like your just smile for the damn picture face. From what I have seen when you are happy you can see it in your whole face, your eyes here are not saying happy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.