Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Anni Stores thick or what?
They have "nothing else to do" in Orlando so choose to get a free breakfast and $150 to attend a timeshare presentation and then act suprised afterwards that they put on the hard sell.
She also declares that its really good that the tubes in the lazy river are "free" at Volcano bay. It was Dads turn to wear the predator spy glasses on the rides today. I bet he was following people around wearing them. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And the sneaking Bacardi into MK is a complete no no for me
Do people think this is some kind of flex to do this? To me, it's nothing but pathetic and kind of lets the world see you must be an alcoholic if you can't go without it for a few hours or a day.

Reactions: 11
Currently cackling away at how pissed off FairyGodmother is on her latest vlog where she takes a last minute trip to Disneyland Paris to swap her Infinity (which didn't run out until February) to a new Gold Disneyland Pass. No idea why she felt the need to do that I am sure that there would have been availability on the Gold Pass early next year I don't see as many people lining up to get a pass at the prices Disney is charging.

Also, didn't bring any Euros in cash so couldn't use the left luggage at the station. She sounded so pissed off!

Overnight Trip Going to Get a Gold Disneyland Pass - YouTube

YouTube is becoming so oversaturated with Disney vloggers now.
I followed this couple of Instagram, saw them promote their YouTube channel and I just don’t get them hyping their channel to just release a channel trailer.
Also, they followed me then once I followed them they unfollowed me. Why do people care about how many people they follow on socials?

Reactions: 1
I followed this couple of Instagram, saw them promote their YouTube channel and I just don’t get them hyping their channel to just release a channel trailer.
Also, they followed me then once I followed them they unfollowed me. Why do people care about how many people they follow on socials?

It’s been oversaturated for years now the golden years were 2013-2018 then it became all about the freebies and who could do the ‘best’ trip flying business staying in deluxe resorts buying DVC being a annual pass holder.
Only a few kept it ‘simple’ and sadly those few have not been active for a few years mainly because they are focusing on there family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do people think this is some kind of flex to do this? To me, it's nothing but pathetic and kind of lets the world see you must be an alcoholic if you can't go without it for a few hours or a day.
Honestly im really fond of a bevvy or 9 but even i wouldn't think of smuggling spirits into disneyland ffs. And why would you?

Reactions: 4
Honestly im really fond of a bevvy or 9 but even i wouldn't think of smuggling spirits into disneyland ffs. And why would you?
Alcoholism or just some kind of stupid brag.

A few years back on cruising YouTube, there were people who would go out of their way to say they didn't condone it, but then fully describe buying fake containers to put alcohol in. Dude, you just need to realize you have a problem and take care of it instead of trying to get banned from cruise lines.

Isn't that the guy that vlogged with his previous girlfriend? I cannot think what their channel was called now 🤔

Alcoholism or just some kind of stupid brag.

A few years back on cruising YouTube, there were people who would go out of their way to say they didn't condone it, but then fully describe buying fake containers to put alcohol in. Dude, you just need to realize you have a problem and take care of it instead of trying to get banned from cruise lines.
Yeah just like Prick from the Caravan Cunts with his bottles of “mouthwash” on the cruise

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I liked their channel when it was Disney dayley. He made out it was Hayley who always wanted to go to Disney, now he’s with the new gf it’s him that’s back not Hayley, he was engaged to Hayley. Seems like another jade and Matt situation, Dan is early thirties and now his new gf is early twenties aswell
Isn't that the guy that vlogged with his previous girlfriend? I cannot think what their channel was called now 🤔

Reactions: 2
Our Wilding adventures are off on holiday again! How do they get so much time off work?!

Our Wilding adventures are off on holiday again! How do they get so much time off work?!
I thought this too, surely if their jobs pay well enough to have all these trips they need to actually turn up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m all for doing what you want and I think if someone ONLY wants to holiday in Florida for the rest of their lives then good for them. However, these Disney vloggers never seem excited to be going.

I’m all for doing what you want and I think if someone ONLY wants to holiday in Florida for the rest of their lives then good for them. However, these Disney vloggers never seem excited to be going.
Well, (fake indignance) it IS their job! 🤣

Alot seem to be caught in a cycle of going back to try and gain views and increase their followings but Disney vlogging is way beyond over saturated now. Going back there every other month is obscene whichever way you look at it.

Reactions: 6
Alot seem to be caught in a cycle of going back to try and gain views and increase their followings but Disney vlogging is way beyond over saturated now. Going back there every other month is obscene whichever way you look at it.
Particularly when there are people who live there and go nearly every day. They're going to be first covering things.

Reactions: 2
I liked their channel when it was Disney dayley. He made out it was Hayley who always wanted to go to Disney, now he’s with the new gf it’s him that’s back not Hayley, he was engaged to Hayley. Seems like another jade and Matt situation, Dan is early thirties and now his new gf is early twenties aswell
I swear I watched their old channel. Strange it’s still up with him having a new girlfriend.
Insomnia brings out the detective in me😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.